Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ##**SBians Direct Dil se**##

Sens

a sister like figure and a very good and a sweet friend caring and a very understanding friend always supportive hain .....she always has valuable suggestions and the best member contributing in the aa section next to preeto maam................i wish her a happy and a prosperous life................

█●тнє ρяιη¢є σƒ вєηgαℓ●█ Lieutenant-Colonel Sujoy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lisbonstar28 View Post
    Personally, though my purpose here is not one to make friends, it just has to be said that i have had the upmost pleasure coming across some truly wonderful members. I'm talking more of Sunil and Sujoy. They happen to be my type of people, ones that i would have no quarrels in open heartedly introducing to my social circle in reality and to all of my family if i could. They are amongst the few that i find to be genuine, down to earth, reliable and last but not least, caring and trustworthy.

Thanks for being yourselves guys . You are amongst the few that i shan't ever forget for if i were to leave here. Your both as cool as they come !

Gd thread btw, a great initiative.
    Hey thnx a lot Lisbonstar28.
    What i found that you came here for just spending some spare time.
    but some arguments happened which was not at all necessary!!
    What i think of you is..
    You are a free person with no complexity in mind.
    when giving suggestions i felt you behaved neutrally.
    you tend not to indulge in querrals.
    that i liked the most because as you know..
    there are some who just want it for the sake of it..!
    well.. i miss you bro..!!

Dr. Shehzad Lieutenant General X-MAN-S.A's Avatar

Fathomless aka Shanendra
    He is more than a brother to me, my best friend on SBF. he is always happy,
    friendly and Cheerish guy with everyone, though sad from inside because of some
    personal problems but still he's a sweetheart.

Desi aka dERIRABLE aka Veenu
    My first and Sweetest and Cutest and Teeheeest friend. She's just like an angel.
    She's as sweet as a box of chocolates. Well I love Her And Always miss her, she
    became mother recently and I didn't talk to her after her delievery. Miss You
    Veenuu.

Sens aka Sahar
    She's One of the most wise and supporting friend plus a good adviser, She is
    sensible, beautiful and worth lady and anyone can fall in love with her because of
    her behaviour. She never comb her hair when I chat with her. And whenever i
    find myself in trouble or find myself helpless and hopeless I just talk to her and
    she solves my problems.
    If you think anything will affect "Hindu Terrorism and Rapism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or get ready for your women to be Raped !!

i had just made two friendz yet WANT2bCA & champaklal. i dont know much about them bcoz they dont have time to be online may be busy in their personal life. i have lived alone so made my heart stong enough to bare all this type of situation. i have simple funda of live never keep expectation from other & forgive & forget other. u will be always happy.
    this forum give me intense strength to fight back & give me knowledge to know the negative & postive side of world..

most important in this forum is preeto madam...........

with best regards

Banned Captain

Default What a lovely thread!!!

Okay, so here I go!!!

I'd like to say a big thank you to Want2bca first of all...She's totally become my elder sister now after one pm that I got from her recently. Trust me girl, I completely adore you now. You're so caring and so down to earth. I've never seen such a beautiful girl like you in my life. Really a big thank you to you from the bottom of my heart!!! May God always bless you with happiness!!! I hope you excel in everything that you do!!! And I wanna say this one thing to you, if ever you need to share your feelings or you're down, please don't hesistate to talk to me about it. I'll always be there for you little angel!!!

Next comes champaklal. He's also one of the finest members here on sbf. You'll easily fall for his sense of humor and logical ideas/comments. His grinning is worth noticing, and his work is soo commendable. He's one of the many geniuses out here. But unfortunately, it seems like he's really busy and he'll not share his views on sbf anymore. Champak, if ever you decide to come back, then please look for this thread. I really want you to see this!!! You're one great friend who'll always take a stand for you if/when people say bad things about you. Thank you sweetheart for all the support that you've given me throughout and I'm really lucky that I got to share some precious moments with you!!! Thank you champak for everything!!!

Next in list is wonderkid and feedback. They're one cute couple and if you haven't talked to them on sbf, then you're missing a soul of sbf. If they were not here, then sbf wouldn't have been here. It's all because of them that we still get to see some spreaded love on threads. They're an inspiration to everyone, and something is there about them that'll attract you. Their ideas always match and the only thing that I get from their conversation is "shona" which I think means beautiful/sweetheart. Other than that I've no idea what they say to each other. But whatever they say, it definitely looks cute to me I hope you always love each other and grow old together. I really wanna wish you the best for your future together.

Next is itmatters2me. How can we forget this cute chubby girl. She's an inspiration to everyone, and she puts so much effort in her work to give her honest/unbiased/and useful information/suggestions to the people in need. She's very friendly and very very sweet girl. She may sound as if she's one tough girl, but in her heart she's still a young baby who'd always, with her innocent eyes, look for big hugs

This is pretty much it for now!!! But I love everyone, and I'm really sorry for those people whom I've missed this time around. It's because I don't know you much as of now. But I'll definitely write something about you once I get to know a little more about you

PS: Feedback was the first person who welcomed me on this forum. And champaklal was the first one with whom I got into an actual conversation. So really they're both sweethearts <3
    Last edited by unbeatable_virus; 05-04-2010 at 11:08 AM.

Parriinndaaaa!! Colonel vinaysofiya's Avatar

sab dimag wale log idhar....
    Ek chotasa lamha hai, jo khatam nahi hoto...

...:::: ZapaTTa ::::...

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by unbeatable_virus View Post

Next in list is wonderkid and feedback. They're one cute couple and if you haven't talked to them on sbf, then you're missing a soul of sbf. If they were not here, then sbf wouldn't have been here. It's all because of them that we still get to see some spreaded love on threads. They're an inspiration to everyone, and something is there about them that'll attract you. Their ideas always match and the only thing that I get from their conversation is "shona" which I think means beautiful/sweetheart. Other than that I've no idea what they say to each other. But whatever they say, it definitely looks cute to me I hope you always love each other and grow old together. I really wanna wish you the best for your future together.
    Awwww love this!!! Was great to know you as well. You are a star!! These words are priceless, and this dedication means the universe to me and Feedie. Much appreciated!
    It's actually due to your own greatness that you see the goodness in others. And yes, you're an awesome girl as well.... a real inspiration! With the best wishes of friends like you, how can one not go far in life or reach immeasurable heights?? Keep rocking!!

×║♥ਸੋਹਣੀ ਮੋਟੀ♥║× Lieutenant General

i love reading how important one is to others, it make me smile

it's thanks to such people that life is worth living, thanks to such people that the world is going on no matter how cruel some beings can be

The next one on my list goes for Ayesha aka Honeybee...

I have only one single word to describe my Didi(as I call her) ie SWEET.She is just so so sooo sweet.The way she speaks,he posts or even a small chat with her can clearly make out how a sweet person she is.A beautiful girl with an equally beautiful soul.Never seen her getting even with anyone.

Love the way she calls me her "choti behna".

Unfortunately,not getting to see her lots these days but hope to get back in touch soon.Love you lots Didi.

ẄÎT'h ŪŇĨVĚŘŞĂĻ FŁĂŴŠ" Lieutenant-Colonel rishii's Avatar

In this Life Time or the Next.....
    We will Be together

SB MahaGuru Colonel

To Cheeku

Your my best friend forever and always we're together too much but far not enough and if you die before I do ask god if heaven's got room for two.

Last edited by sonikuri; 05-04-2010 at 06:13 PM.

Thumbs up

All of my sbf friends are dear to me and they mean a lot to me,
    honybee,blueberry,sens,basanti,wonderkid,mistu,the y are really vry nice friends of mine and hony
    is so much special and really close to my heart i jst like the way she is her nature is a gem of a kind,
    I love u hony meri nona..
    Every time I hear your voice, I hear another reason to keep
    you forever -

Quote Originally Posted by Want2bCA View Post
    The next one on my list goes for Ayesha aka Honeybee...

I have only one single word to describe my Didi(as I call her) ie SWEET.She is just so so sooo sweet.The way she speaks,he posts or even a small chat with her can clearly make out how a sweet person she is.A beautiful girl with an equally beautiful soul.Never seen her getting even with anyone.

Love the way she calls me her "choti behna".

Unfortunately,not getting to see her lots these days but hope to get back in touch soon.Love you lots Didi.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonig View Post
    honybee,blueberry,sens,basanti,wonderkid,mistu,the y are really vry nice friends of mine and hony
    is so much special and really close to my heart i jst like the way she is her nature is a gem of a kind,

aarre itni tarif kahin mai phool ke cuupa na ho jaooo

jus joking .....

love u both ....love my all frnds

!ИV!ИÇ!ßLΣ Brigadier General invincible07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Want2bCA View Post

Here I start with one of the best friends I have ever made--Sunil Kumar aka invincible07.

Though started with his casual flirts(I am sure all the girls here are aware of this quality of his ),but then its only after knowing him that you realize what a golden person at heart he is.He is one of those few people whom you can look upto at any point in life and there he is,always,with a helping hand without actually expecting anything in return.

All of us who know him personally are definitely going to agree with me.A person before whom you can actually blabber for hours and even after that,he has a sensible piece of advice to give you.Someone who will always stand by you,no matter in what situation you are.A very sweet,understanding and caring guy.

Thanks a lot Sunil for being there!!

Love ya

PS.The only thing wrong with him is his stubborn nature and his anger.Panga nahi lene ka warna he is never going to spare you!!!

first of all thanx a lot for creating such a platform where one can express his/her feeling towards their friends n co-members...

thanx a lot for your such sweet words for me...i'm overwhelmed by what u have written bout me...i don't know whether i'm all worth it or not...yes i'm stubborn very stubborn...you mentioned it here so i assume u might have got a dose of it

thanx for being such a sweet n understanding friend

plz marry me and

love ya a lot too

Quote Originally Posted by X-MAN-S.A View Post
    I dont agree with the post script.
    He's a super cool + forgiving friend.
    thanx a lot shezad...but ya she's right i'm stubborn...

shehzad i wanna tell u that u r one of the most calm n composed guy around here...one of the most descent memeber who respects everyone even when a few keep hostile attitude towards u...also as far as i know u...your heart is pure...be like this always...don't let the test of time change u...

Quote Originally Posted by Lisbonstar28 View Post
    Personally, though my purpose here is not one to make friends, it just has to be said that i have had the upmost pleasure coming across some truly wonderful members. I'm talking more of Sunil and Sujoy. They happen to be my type of people, ones that i would have no quarrels in open heartedly introducing to my social circle in reality and to all of my family if i could. They are amongst the few that i find to be genuine, down to earth, reliable and last but not least, caring and trustworthy.

Thanks for being yourselves guys . You are amongst the few that i shan't ever forget for if i were to leave here. Your both as cool as they come !

Gd thread btw, a great initiative.
    thanx for the honour bro...i admire your straightforwardness...the way you give respect to others...like the way u take on people when u see something wrong happening...thanx for being a friend...

would love to meet each n every one of u...

take care
    adios
    Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonig View Post
    Awwww thanks dear Sonig!! You too are an absolutely awesome friend. So sweet and down to earth!! Love ya!