Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top 20 Celebrity Babes with Mouth Watering Cleavage

Thumbs up Top 20 Celebrity Babes with Mouth Watering Cleavage

Guys check out the TOP 20 Celebrity Babes with MOUTH Watering Cleavages

Look At Everything As Though You Were Seeing It Either For The First OR Last Time

#20 - Tila Tequila

Famous for having the most friends on Myspace and for her attraction to other girls, Tila Tequila rides in at #20 on the list of celebrities with dazzling Magic Mountains.

Look At Everything As Though You Were Seeing It Either For The First OR Last Time

#19 - Paris Hilton

Even hotel heiress, Paris Hilton, can make an impression. It's no wonder just how attractive a wonderbra can make you look / feel. Either way, Paris Hilton made the list of water-balloon carrying hotties at #19

#18 - Jodie Marsh

English glamour model Jodie Marsh, has a set of bombs capable of bringing down the embassy. When she's not appearing topless or causing a scene on Big Brother, Jodie Marsh can be seen at #18 on the list of big bosomed babes

#17 - Tara Reid

Any horse with two eyes can figure out the secret to Tara Reid's success. If you were putting your money on her incredible acting career, you'd be wrong sir! With her melon-sized gobstoppers and pepperoni-sized, post-operation ******s Tara Reid heats up the countdown at a sizzling #17

#16 - Ashlee Simpson

Jessica Simpson's little sister, ain't so tiny! Despite her sagging career as a song-stress, Ashlee Simpson manages to keep abreast on things that matter, like marriage and pregnancy. For reasons relating to child birth, we have bounced Ashlee Simpson into slot #16

#15 - Carmen Electra

After she was Singled Out on MTV, Carmen Electra joined the cast of Baywatch. Her work as an actress/dancer hasn't been an epic journey, but if my mammaries are correct, I'd say she's had a very well-rounded career. Carmen Electra busts out at #15

#14 - Petra Nemcova

Her career as a fashion, Victoria's Secret, and Sports Illustrated model is awe-inspiring. Petra Nemcova is a delicate flower with two budding flourishing sprouts. Her chesticles are so captivating, that this girl is at #14 up on the rack

#13 - Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera could shatter this list with her voice alone, but thankfully she's got a pair of Lady Marmelade Cha-Chas, to help lift and separate her from the rest. For hitting the high notes and exposing those funbags propped Aguilera to lucky #13

#12 - Rihanna

Rihanna's appearance on the Billboard Hot 100 wasn't entirely due to her singing abilities. Her good looks, stunning physique, and Grand Canyon-like, chocolate cupcakes, helped this singer rock our charts at #12

#11 - Katy Perry

When she's not writing songs about kissing other girls and liking it, Katy Perry likes to just hang out, literally! Katy Perry has a set of big, beautiful bazongas, hence the #11 position

#10 - Kim Kardashian

Shaking her way into the #10 spot is Kim Kardashian. Mainly known for her rump, Kim Kardashian has two other bumbs that are starting to gain attention.

#9 - Jessica Simpson

Bigger isn't always the breast. Err...best! Jessica Simpson is a Grade A celebrity with moderate-sized milk wagons. Her multi-talented, multi-faceted career is just another reason why Jessica's radio dials breaks the list into single digits, at #9

#8 - Scarlett Johansson

Scar-Jo became famous for her outstanding performance in The Horse Whisperer. But let's be honest, there is nothing quiet about Scarlett Johansson. From her vivacious green eyes, to her heavenly hooters, it's no doubt she's a star at #8

#7 - Elizabeth Hurley

Before her roll in Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery little was known of Elizabeth Hurley. Those days, however, are long gone. Hurley manages to juggle her Hogan's Heroes quite well as she struts along the busy street. She is multi-talented and downright beautiful. Oh yeah, she also shagged the #7 spot