Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should i be careful with this divorced man?

Unregistered

Default Should i be careful with this divorced man?

i am 24 year old and a 29 year old man is showing interest in me at my workplace..
    He is divorced and is very handsome and smart too. I dont know what caused his divorce. I am also feeling like falling for him? somtimes i think i am going too fast here
    Should i first find out what caused his divorce first???? is this what i am doing right? plz tell

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Ya, that would be the wise thing to do and going slow and careful is ALWAYS sensible. Also, you need to make sure that your parents will be OK with this match before you get too involved. Its better to think of all these things in advance rather than suffer later!

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

If u are thinking about a marriage thats what you should do!! Because the more you know aobut your future partner, the better
    So an enquiry into his life will not be a bad idea. This does not mean he is bad, but i am telling u to be only cautious!!
    agony aunt, marriage advice, relationship help, online agony aunt, relationship advice

Banned Lieutenant-Colonel

Its not with him alone but probably you should be cautious with any new person that come across your life. Try to contact his friends and get some details about him, or one day go to his home and meet his parents. A person leaves behind his character in every action he performs, in every person he has ever interacted with. YOu only have to keep an eye open to find his mind from the traces he has left behind

Ya, by all means do a research on him.
    Especially because he is divorced, you got to find out the reasons behind divorce. That will help u determine whether it was his fault or the ladies fault of whether he has some bad habits etc etc. In short it will give a clearer picture of him

SB Champion Lieutenant prashant4u's Avatar

i suggest u to stay away from him and then also u feeling love for him then just go slow by taking all details related to his divorce..don't take any decision too early ....

New Born

Dont doubt him. But go very very slow
    Because as you are asking for long term commitment his character need to be studied. Lets not forget he already got a failure, perhaps it was not his fault, but we dont know yet

New Born

Divorced does not mean he is bad
    But that can throw some light into his past, which u may miss otherwise. People try to show their good side only, especially when in love

Well being cautious has never hurt anybody!!! On the contrary it has turned out to be a life saver on many occassions...

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Smile

Well no you shouldn't fall for him too soon, but do get to know him. Nothing to be scared of. As long as you know what you want and what you're doing, all is fine. Just because he is divorced, does not necessarily mean that he is bad or that the divorce was his fault. Could have been either his fault or his wife's. And in order to know the truth, you first need to get to know him and his whole story in detail. Only then should you proceed any further if everything looks and sounds positive and you're sure about it. And those types of precautions should be taken with ANY guy or prospective lover that you meet, whether he's divorced or not, right?? Good luck!

You should know what caused his divorce. Its not for digging into his bad side, but you can learn about his dislikes from that and that will avoid you to be a better partner, one which his ex wife couldnt become.
    It will show you, what you should not be, and what you have to be, and ofcourse you will also know whether he can be the one whom you dream to be of your partner for life

Being careful in life is always good

Thumbs up Dont be in a hurry !!!

i agree with preeto mam's answer , there's nothign wrong to get involved with divorce man but u need to find out why he divorced his wife , what were the reasons but go slowly , dont show interest too fast in him and more over ur family , ur parents should also agree to ur relationship , think of that , so go slow , and looks arent everything every time , anyways , tc, byeeeeeeee

discuss thsi with ur parents.
    As this man has more life experience than u, ur parents help will prove to be good

New Born

That would be very important. Trusting him by all means with out any conditions will be totally risky