Thread: How can I get to meet my fiance?

Unregistered

Default How can I get to meet my fiance?

Hi mam,me n my gf recently got engaged n now she is out for her studies.we r in the relationship for almost a year n not even a single smooch as we both r shy of these things.we chat alot but frndly.we r best frnds since we were in 9th standard.i just want to meet her, kiss her n i don't know how.i love her alot n she too loves me. please mam help me how to go n meet her as she is living wid her elder bro.please mam please.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi there!

You are engaged to be married, my dear, so its all legal and settled in between the families, right? If you are going to be too shy to initiate a meeting, theres no one who will do it for you, right? So, ask your fiance how she feels about it and if she is OK with it, just ask her AND her brother out to begin with.
    After the first meeting, you can try and ask her out alone.

New Born

You have to do it after killing ur shyness. Talk with ur fiance to know if she has any problems in you going to meet her. If she is ready, then there is nothing to worry

Kissing etc comes as second step only..... First is to getting close to her and building up a good environment where you can act with out any fears or worries. This will become necessary because both of you are shy type

U will need her permission to do this !!

SO first go and meet her and get her consent

Then u can think of kiss and other matters

New Born

Not understanding what you mean. If u want to go and meet fiance whats stopping you? Just take the next bus/train/flight whichever is required and do it.

New Born

Choose a time when she is not busy with studies or anything else. Also check if his brother puts some restrictions on her visitors or friends etc.

New Born

Whats the prbolem? is her family against you? from your question there are no hurdles in meeting her. All you have do is find a form of transportation only

New Born

Whats the problem? Is she against meeting or is her family or brother against? Or ur curent circumstances does not allow you to go?

● Positive & Inspired ● Major Singh_king's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi mam,me n my gf recently got engaged n now she is out for her studies.we r in the relationship for almost a year n not even a single smooch as we both r shy of these things.we chat alot but frndly.we r best frnds since we were in 9th standard.i just want to meet her, kiss her n i don't know how.i love her alot n she too loves me. please mam help me how to go n meet her as she is living wid her elder bro.please mam please.
    Oye Bro...Kaisa munda hai tu....Oye her brother will not be with her always...find out the moment when she is alone in house and be a little naughty....
    ● A Man is but the product of his thoughts, what he thinks he becomes ●

SB MahaGuru Colonel deSi_CasaNovA's Avatar

Hi

Since you got engaged you shouldn't have problems in meeting her as far as her brother is concerned.But trying to meet her in an isolated place may raise concerns for him which is justifiable.I can understand your strong feelings for her. But she may not like public displays of affection as well.More over you can't plan a kiss and look forward to meeting her with only this objective in mind.

When you do visit her ask her brother's outright permission to take her out and you may take the lady out for a meal or movie as she pleases.
    Last edited by deSi_CasaNovA; 07-05-2010 at 11:12 AM.

New Born

Shyness seems to be your only problem. That you will have to overcome at one point or another. You are going to get married anyway

New Born

This shyness can negatively affect for two reasons. One ur fiance might you are not confident to approach a woman. Second you are wastint ur chance to know more about her