Thread: Sonia Jaffer "HOT EXPOSER" IN SAVVY MAGAZINE COVER SHOOT

Banned Lieutenant

Default Sonia Jaffer "HOT EXPOSER" IN SAVVY MAGAZINE COVER SHOOT

Sonia Jaffer "HOT EXPOSER" IN SAVVY MAGAZINE COVER SHOOT

"I Live by My Own Rules."

Sonia Jaffer taught Mahesh Manjrekar to dance just the way she was taught to live life on her own terms.
    From the dance studio to her daughters' school, from school to rehearsals, from the rehearsals back home… dancer, choreographer and single mum. That is Sonia Jaffer for you.

Rae was born out of wedlock, I chose to have her. I never ever had second thoughts. She is my daughter and that is my only concern.

Society will say what it has to, I live by my own rules. I did nothing wrong, I had a baby.

Most women get married and have their children, I just did things differently.

Being Mom

My daughter Rae was born when I was 24 years old; she was an unplanned baby, Being a single mum is far from easy. I had to learn and am still learning how to find a perfect balance between Rae and work. I need to work to support her. Being a mum and a career woman is demanding, but not impossible!

I danced and choreographed till my seventh month of pregnancy. I needed the money for my hospital bills. Six months after Rae was born, I was back at work.

Time Management

I do not spend the time that I would like to spend with Rae. Obviously, I would love to spend more time with her. However, I do make sure that she is occupied throughout the day.

I spend time with her when I dress and feed her. We also play house-house, setting up the house and combing Barbie's hair. She loves ice-cream, so even taking her out for a small treat is precious. I do the things she likes doing.

Even if I come home at 5 am after a show, I make sure that I am up at 7 am to dress her for school and spend breakfast time with her. Though I believe I have found a balance so far, it is natural for me to want even more time with her.

My Mother, My Support

My mom helps me, which is why I do not have a nanny for Rae. I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for her.

Without my mom's support I would not reached where I am today with Rae and my career. My mum is my greatest help when with Rae when I am away on shows.

Everyone has a support system and mine is my mother. Lets be brutally honest no one can do everything on their own. All of us need someone to support and help us and my mum has come through for me.
    Last edited by loveheart; 13-04-2010 at 09:40 PM.

SB Spearhead Field Marshal Rocky-10's Avatar

Thanx for sharing...

Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman,
    but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.

New Born

damn luking hot with this cleavage

regidtan me pehle hi bohat garmi hai

yahan ise le jane ki kya jarurat thi

damn hot pic