Thread: Dont like sex at all..

Unregistered

Default Dont like sex at all..

Dear Preeto Aunty

I am 27 healthy male. My problem is that I never liked sex. I was very curious before my very first encounter but i found the actual experience itself to be really boring. I have lost my virginity almost 3-4 years ago but have had sex only like 10-15 times. I find mast**bation more pleasurable. I even had foreplay with my then partner whom i loved to death but still i did not like it.

Why is this

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

I can't say this with conviction because I really have no idea about your history but it may be that you could be asexual. This is only a possibility, there may be some other cause too (physical, psychological, emotional) and for that you may have to see a qualified practitioner.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Default what is Asexuality?

An “asexual” person is someone who has no desire to have sex. Asexuality is not a choice like celibacy. Asexuals do not experience sexual attraction, do not find sexual behaviour appealing and are not compelled to form sexual relationships. Asexuals are not driven to have sex with other people they don't get horny and other people don't “turn them on”. An asexual would feel completely satisfied if they never shared a single sexual experience for the rest of their lives.

Asexual people generally feel completely neutral about sex. Some asexuals may have tried it and found it very disappointing while others find the idea of participating in sexual activity absolutely repulsive. An asexual person will generally be asexual for their entire lives. If you have yet to meet a single person who has aroused you sexually it's fairly safe to say that you have low or no sexual attraction to others.

And if you don't enjoy sex or find it disappointing this might be because you don't really want to have sex in the first place. Most asexual people are physically capable of having sex, and may have even had sex in the past in order to please a partner. They may have been more sexual during puberty or some earlier period of their life, but later realised they actually did not experience sexual attraction to others.

When a person already lacks the compulsion to have sex, there is no amount of trying sex will create a desire for it in future.

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

Perhaps u are getting more pleasure by masturbation!! That shows you may be doing sex in some wrong way, which make it hard for you to enjoy it. Consult with a sexologist to find out hte real problem!!

so u are experience strong disinterest towards sex
    that is probably same condition which was explained above by preeto maam
    it could be cured, see a doctor

I think its asexuality.... However u want to confirm it with the help of a doctor as this is a serious issue

If you are feeling a strong lack of interest towards sex then there is something wrong.
    First thing to find out is whether its physcial or psychological. If its psychological this can be corrcted 100%. A good chance of recovery is in physical problems too.

Something is wrong with ur sexual functionalities. Please contact a doctor

Sometimes supplying body with adequate amount of testosterone can make one sexually active.. However thats upto a doctor to decide. My point is, u still have got chance to correct this

sorry to say love bt may be there s sumthng wrng with ur boyfriend..if u have sex wd one man only...u should talk to him seriously...bcos mostly boys dnt pay tension whether girls can come out or not..so u guys have to do serious talk...

New Born

Sex is also an art. You must do it in the right way and it will give you a lot of pleasure. IMO, sex must be inspired by love not lust.
    You can try some interesting things like fantasies example : Role Playing while doing sex.

New Born

This is very strange. Dont know if it can be cured, but u must try ur best to get the details from a sexologist. Fix an appointmetn today itself