Thread: Confused by online friend

Unregistered

Default Confused by online friend

i met a guy online.we have been chatting for 2 months.he was in singapore .then he came to india for 4 months.he used to call me daily 5-6 times.morning msgs,gudnite call and kiss.it's been 8 months we have never met.he never showed the desire to meet me .he says u can't come to meet me and if i come u'll not be able to come out to meet me.we fought alot b'coz our relation goes on his terms.he cals when he feels like.he knows i love him madly.there were few things he said me in beginning which made me more inclined towards him.he used to say he imagines me wid him...used to write i wish i could hold ur hand.if he takes me just as a friend than why does he imagine me or cals me daily or msgs me.even says sorry at tyms,he says i don't want to get into any relation wid anyone b'coz of his career..he doesnot want to leave me either.he gets angry if i ask anything like"where were u?why u didn't cal?i don't have any right to ask him anything.he says i don't owe u anything that i should give u explainations.....i'm so confused.my sis says to leave him.bt what to do...i don't knw...i'm suffering alot.already have been ditched by my bf long tym back.even he has gone back he is not ready to give his singapore number.he says he will be using his delhi number there also.he cals me daily even today at nite frm delhi number.when i asked for his singapore number he said why the hell would i lie to u that i'm in singapore.bt why the hell someone wil use his india number in international roaming.he is making a fool of me i think.what to do?don't want to leave him either.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Listen, this smells really fishy my girl. You have no clues about this guy...not even his number. You cant call him, don't know where he lives or works, not even if he is committed or married. I would caution you against this person.

Do try and disengage from him emotionally. He's making no commitments to you, in fact is saying clearly that he does not want to get married. Just because you have a broken relationship in your past, does not mean that you have to stick on in an unfulfilling one now, does it?

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Listen, this smells really fishy my girl. You have no clues about this guy...not even his number. You cant call him, don't know where he lives or works, not even if he is committed or married. I would caution you against this person.

Do try and disengage from him emotionally. He's making no commitments to you, in fact is saying clearly that he does not want to get married. Just because you have a broken relationship in your past, does not mean that you have to stick on in an unfulfilling one now, does it?
    I agree maam!! He is keeping some amount of distance and thats not sounding good. Either she has to find out more details or has to step away from him to avoid getting into any risks

New Born

yaar just try to find more and more info regading this.,..i suppose u r net savvy...and its a bit easy in the time of social netwrking sites that u fetch info at any extend...I also suppose that he might b married and something like that..and regarding for his behaviour u can do one thing...whenever he tried to ask u question like that what u were doing or where were u...just remind him his own behaviour...

and if can trust me...leave me msg ti me regarding his emauls ids and other small stuffs..i can then try to fetch nfo regarding this guy...

but gur...b emotionally string...itna kamjor bhi mat bano ki koi aur asani se tumhe hurt kar paye...ye world aisa hi hai...

His responses are too bad.... They show that he does not care a bit. His claims of love can not be trusted. Need to be away from him till u can be sure of his motives

Banned Captain

Only one advice: Get out of this mess ASAP. He's just not trustable. Plus, who knows how many lies he has told you. If he doesn't want want to meet you, this means that he's not interested in you. And you have to be really careful about online relationships. Yes you can find better partners if you're lucky, but often people just play with your emotions. Do not ever go for online relationships. Ofcourse, there are exceptions. But still, most of the times people just want to pass their time. So, say no to those.

New Born

He has said it as clearly as he could
    That he does not want to get into commitment because of his career. Sothere you go. Dont get serious into this, if you are expecting commitment from him

There is no need for any confusion!!!
    This man does not care even a bit about this relationship. I suggest u break off from him or ask him to be more serious!!!

WELL WELL clear things with him first know more about him otherwise there is no sense of keeping a relationship MAKE him understand that you have a right to know his all numbers and contacts and friends numbers and place where he lives address of it and make him call from a land line of singapore YOU have every right to do so dear YOU have to make a firm statement to him about your rights and don't be bogged down by his attitude STAND for yourself and he has to respect your rights

You should under no circumstances keep an emotional attachmetn with the man. Thats gonna hurt you later if you are going to do it. Or evenif itsn't, its better to be safe than to be sorry

I can assure you that he does not mean it. Atleast for the time being
    Till he appears to be really wishing of the affair, keep ur emotions close to urself

Default use ur brain

if any one loves/likes you....then everything should be clean and transparent..there should be no restrictions...otherwise initially it might be good,later you would repent......THERE ARE LOT OF BETTER GUYS OUT THERE,UR IN INDIA...NOT IN ANY ISLAND....

PUT AN END TO THIS MEANINGLESS RELATION....TAKE SOME TIME OFF IN LOVE...DIVERT UR MIND ON OTHER THINGS.....

AND ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING...U WILL NEVER FIND TRUE LOVE ON INTERNET.......ONE WHO HAS BAD INTENT COME TO CHATTING TO FISH THE GIRLS...

IT MIGHT BE VERY PAINFUL....BUT U WOULD FEEL GOOD LATER IN LIFE

USE UR BRAIN

----------
    SRINI FROM USA

New Born

There is no need for any confusion!!!
    This man does not care even a bit about this relationship. I suggest u break off from him or ask him to be more serious!!!

Are u sure Jaggy? I doubt.

its only commonsense to know that the guy is using u
    he is not right, and not safe. Keep adequate distance