Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bhabhi pregnant with my child

New Born

Angry Doob Maro

First of all, please, start calling her a ****. One of the guys wrote absolutely correct, if she slept with you, you must have other chachas, mamas, her old class mates, friends etc. who also ****ed her.

If you have any dignity, first and foremost, do a DNA test and find out is it you or someone else's child. Then either ways, confront your brother, tell him the truth, he might forgive you but definitely divorce her.

Different personality, definitely your and you brother's personalities are different. I don't think anyone (EXCEPT A DOG) can or will do what you did. I don't think that the child will have your character, cause you don't have any.

Shame less SOB

IF YOU HAVE ANY SHRED OF DIGNITY, TELL YOUR BROTHER, KICK YOURSELF AND THAT WHORE OUT OF THE HOUSE AND HOPE ALL GOES WELL.

"cause WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND. WAIT AND WATCH, SOMEONE WILL END UP ****ING YOUR WIFE AND GETTING her PREGNANT AND IN A MORE OBVIOUS WAY.

YOUR WIFE WILL PROBABLY GET PREGNANT IN HER ***... How about that shrap for you **** head!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello maam..
    i am 22 yr old man..
    my brother is 27 and my bhabi is 25..
    they got married 6 months back..
    i just had one intercourse with her..
    my bhabhi is 3 months pregnant and she is pregnant with my child as she claims..
    my brother is unaware of this..
    but she is sure of her claim as my brother was out of town for 2 months when the pregnancy must have happened..
    every1 in the family is very happy and too my surprise it didnt ring any bell in any of their minds to the possiblity..
    is there anyway we can find out who is the actual father and what what could be done if her claims are true..
    if that is true and if she goes ahead with having the baby is there anyway that later it will be discovered that im his actual father..me and my bro share similar looks but dif personality..so looks going on me wont be much of a prob..but for the personality traits can that be an issue..
    and can any man contro his fatherly affection after some time...and can any mother hide her actual father from her child..and what will happen when the child discovers..

i and my bhabi are in a big mess coz it was jus one night physical lust for both of us and nothing more..
    is there anyway we can find out who is the actual father and what what could be done if her claims are true..

Quote Originally Posted by kaps58 View Post
    Very right u frnds.....wat they did was something unexcusable , but pls do think dis as well he is here for some solutions & suggestions ...not for ur bitter comments. Ur words r doin nothing than just boosting the mess in his mind.

Wat they did wrong or right was there past.... come up with some solutions to the problem.... I agreed to wat Mam had suggested.
    wel said..
    u r rite..
    try solving problems..

New Born

Arrow Saninder

सेक्स करना कभी गलत नहीं होता क्यों की यह कुदरती घटना है, जहाँ प्रेम होता है वहां सेक्स गलत नहीं है यहाँ प्रेम नहीं है वहां सेक्स गलत है चाहे पती पतनी हो चाहे नहीं

Lage raho boss

Ajj bhabhi ke saath asia kiya kaal apni maa ki bhi mar lena

Quote Originally Posted by saninder View Post
    सेक्स करना कभी गलत नहीं होता क्यों की यह कुदरती घटना है, जहाँ प्रेम होता है वहां सेक्स गलत नहीं है यहाँ प्रेम नहीं है वहां सेक्स गलत है चाहे पती पतनी हो चाहे नहीं

Very well said ....

New Born

shame on you guys...

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by surimaribo24 View Post
    People like should kill theirself bhabhy ke na choora dan u wont leave your own child . You have already a sympton of a perver and future child molester so one way out hang your self and it will make other live s safer .
    I don't understand why everyone is being so harsh on this guy. Agreed he made a HUGE BLUNDER, but if anyone is to be blamed as much or I would say more than him it is his bhabhi. I mean, how the hell could she agree to sleep with her brother-in-law, when she is older, more matured and already married to caring husband? It is pretty clear she is equally as loose in morals as this guy is perhaps more so since she could have simply refused even if this guy made advances. If she threatened to shout, inform anyone else in the family do you think he would have dared to even touch her, forget about having sex?
    It is rare but does happen when a young guy gets infatuated with his elder bhabhi especially if she is pretty and attractive. The onus is much more with the woman to ensure that limits of decency are never crossed. This guy does not have much to loose except his character, for her it means her husband, her morals, her family, perhaps even her child as well, stakes are much higher for the woman involved. I would definitely suggest to take Preeto ma'ms way and pass this child off as his brother's and SWEAR to god that both of them will never have a moment of madness again. All of us makes mistakes and as long as one does not repeat them, I guess everyone should be given a chance. Also he is not completely sure that it is indeed his child could be his brother's as well, so he and his bhabhi have to keep mum on this for the rest of their lives.

New Born

Default 100 lashes 4 these shaytans

if this is true i recomend to hit 100 lashes 4 these Devils of evil, in public
    to teach lesson 4 others

one word only CONGRATULATIONS
    I Am Free Of All Prejudice. I Hate Everyone Equally.

Young Gun

You are evil, idiot,lazy,useless, ethics-less person.

Had you been caught, you might have been killed in rage. Thats called honor killing in south asia.

You may get AIDS someday due to your lust.

To survive, you can choose the profession of gay gigolo ..thats very lucrative career option for you. And later you can be a ****. Make your adult videos and sell them on net!

You can be a writer for savita bhabhi, as you have first hand experience. Uber cool genx will rave abt you and fight the govt to save your career if govt blocks the site.

shame very shame.........................

lost in darkness Brigadier General raiyan's Avatar

very poor matter happened

New Born

ha ha ha.,..... what a person u r ????? hmmm Rab ne banadi jodi... jaise tum waise tumhari bhabi"
    salee tere maa bhi waisa aur baap kaisa hain re???? maa ke sath bhi soya tha kya re????? bhabi maa, sis ki ta to tarah hota hain to tune uske sath hi yeh sab kiya?
    tujh jaise ladko ke liye mother****er aur us jaise teri bhabi us type ke ladki ke liye father****er gaali hua hoga. chi- shame both of u.... tere us bhabi ko ***** bolna *****yo ka insult hoga, kyunki wo intercourse karte hain bas paise kje liye, tere vabi ne to sokh ke liye yeh sab.
    ja ek kam kar mard ban, sabke samne ja aur hindi film "Sorry bhai" ki tarah brother ko jake sorry nd sabkuch bol. aur tu mother****er nehi hain to tujhe bolna padhega, aur nehi to suicide kar le jake.

Quote Originally Posted by artonsenna View Post
    I don't understand why everyone is being so harsh on this guy. Agreed he made a HUGE BLUNDER, but if anyone is to be blamed as much or I would say more than him it is his bhabhi. I mean, how the hell could she agree to sleep with her brother-in-law, when she is older, more matured and already married to caring husband? It is pretty clear she is equally as loose in morals as this guy is perhaps more so since she could have simply refused even if this guy made advances. If she threatened to shout, inform anyone else in the family do you think he would have dared to even touch her, forget about having sex?
    It is rare but does happen when a young guy gets infatuated with his elder bhabhi especially if she is pretty and attractive. The onus is much more with the woman to ensure that limits of decency are never crossed. This guy does not have much to loose except his character, for her it means her husband, her morals, her family, perhaps even her child as well, stakes are much higher for the woman involved. I would definitely suggest to take Preeto ma'ms way and pass this child off as his brother's and SWEAR to god that both of them will never have a moment of madness again. All of us makes mistakes and as long as one does not repeat them, I guess everyone should be given a chance. Also he is not completely sure that it is indeed his child could be his brother's as well, so he and his bhabhi have to keep mum on this for the rest of their lives.
    well i think in this section only preeto mam and some sensible SB moderators should be allowed to comment, not everybody

Quote Originally Posted by himansh View Post
    well i think in this section only preeto mam and some sensible SB moderators should be allowed to comment, not everybody
    ya right .
    i dont y some one bump a old thread like that .. close this thread
    Par farak bade ne purjya oye tere mere haalatan de
    кιηηg