Thread: I'm regreting the past

Unregistered

Default I'm regreting the past

Hi ma'am nd to all dear friends..well am 23 yr guy,a regular visitor of dis forum nd today here am posting my prblm of which am suffering for so long...
    I had a girlfriend not a serious one nd am a kind of guy who earlier(before dis incident) does not believed in pre-martial sex,but i came to knw dat dis girl is a big liar dat i can't even thnk of though i was aware dat she do lie,but what she came out was wrose den i even expected so in order to tuk revange nd in anger i did sex with her nd after dat i broke up with her...
    Now the problem arrives jst from the next day...i felt starting as if i hv done something wrong with myself nd with my coming future life partner...from dat day only am feeling dat as if i hv committed a blunder nd how my future life partner will accept me...i feel as if i hv lost my dignity my everthng to dat grl...am badly unable to forget dat incident which happened about more then six month back...i feel low within myself...i really feel as if i hv committed a crime nd am unable to find out ny way to escape out of dis...my remorse is haunting me like anythng...i need help from u nd people associated to dis forum...dat
    1)how to get over dis feeling...have i really done somethng bad
    2)shuld i tell dis thing to grl to whum i wuld hv my serious relationships means to whom i will be getting married
    3)a gud grl will ever accept me...if i tell her the truth
    4)sometime i thnk if i won't tell dis thng den i will be again in loss as nw am sure i will be suffering a new prblm of not telling the truth...some time i think even if tell d truth den dat grl won't gve me d same respect
    so tell me what to do....hve i really lost my dignity nd a chance to get love of a gud grl...am really feeling bad n tensnd nd more bad for my future life partner..

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hmm...well, the reason that you had sex with your ex is very unclear to me and really does not make sense. But anyway, whats done is done.

Now, as for your future partner...why don't you wait and worry till someone is actually on the scene, and then decide how to handle the situation. there is no point in deciding a course of action, when action is not even required at the moment, is it?

So wait and cross that bridge when it comes.

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Well yes u have done a wrong thing.

2)shuld i tell dis thing to grl to whum i wuld hv my serious relationships means to whom i will be getting married

Yes.

Yes she may accept u if she feels u really regret the act and u r not bad at heart.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

There was no need to take 'revenge' by having sex with her and then leaving her! You could have simply gone for a breakup if you were so fed up with her! However, there is no need to feel bad for the past as its gone now and cannot change. You will have to live with that. Now why do you want to complicate your life by telling this to your future life-partner? Its certainly not something your partner would want to listen, is it? Its unlikely that this will be a problem in future as there would be no evidence to prove this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi ma'am nd to all dear friends..well am 23 yr guy,a regular visitor of dis forum nd today here am posting my prblm of which am suffering for so long...
    I had a girlfriend not a serious one nd am a kind of guy who earlier(before dis incident) does not believed in pre-martial sex,but i came to knw dat dis girl is a big liar dat i can't even thnk of though i was aware dat she do lie,but what she came out was wrose den i even expected so in order to tuk revange nd in anger i did sex with her nd after dat i broke up with her...
    Now the problem arrives jst from the next day...i felt starting as if i hv done something wrong with myself nd with my coming future life partner...from dat day only am feeling dat as if i hv committed a blunder nd how my future life partner will accept me...i feel as if i hv lost my dignity my everthng to dat grl...am badly unable to forget dat incident which happened about more then six month back...i feel low within myself...i really feel as if i hv committed a crime nd am unable to find out ny way to escape out of dis...my remorse is haunting me like anythng...i need help from u nd people associated to dis forum...dat
    4)sometime i thnk if i won't tell dis thng den i will be again in loss as nw am sure i will be suffering a new prblm of not telling the truth...some time i think even if tell d truth den dat grl won't gve me d same respect
    so tell me what to do....hve i really lost my dignity nd a chance to get love of a gud grl...am really feeling bad n tensnd nd more bad for my future life partner..
    You are a good human being, at least you felt the guiltiness that you have done something wrong and have the feeling not to cheat someone in future as that will add more pain.......
    Answers:

1) If you believe in god, just pray and ask for forgiveness even go to the girl and ask her if she could ever forgive you. It's better if you can patch up with her though she is a liar but you can get her back to walk across the right path again, because whatever the reason, you did a terrible thing with her, she is a human being too.

2 & 3) If you still think you can't patch up with her at least you can ask for forgiveness to calm yourself down, right? of course you have to tell the truth to you future partner at any cost. Nothing in the world we get for free, so you have to pay the bill of your past to the girl you are going to make new relation with. Why so upset then? and most people can forgive the past too easily nowadays, so if you tell the truth about yourself, can you imagine how happy she would be to get to know about your being honest with her? she may even forgive you the very day you would confess it. So don't go for deception, just tell the truth, and another thing which is also to be considered that you are not a virgin anymore, so expecting someone who is virgin is not fair ok?

4) People are highly respected if they confess their guilty with this much fear and shame , so the girl can not disrespect you rather she may give more respect for being honest with her. So of course man like you will surely feel bad if you tell another big lie. You know, you are already depressed, now do you want to add some more to it? no, so never tell the lie, it can bring a terrible feeling to you mind. So be careful....

Most people nowadays never feel guilty for this kind of activity, you are different from them at least. Anyway, hope you have liked my answer to you questions......tc. bye....

I can understand that u have been thinking of this thing for a long time.

U haven't done a crime, So u can feel free. She has used or u fell for her whatever it is, u already have done it.. so no thinking anymore about that. Past is past.

Telling this thing to the future partner will definitely be good but will also do effect the ur relation.If it is a modern girl she might accept ur frankness but even if she is a little orthodox then it will ruin ur life. So its better u don't tell her anything.

Be a MAN....When the girl has no remorse about what she is doing why should u have something like that. Its illogical.

Just forget this chapter of ur life and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by fuad2100 View Post
    You are a good human being, at least you felt the guiltiness that you have done something wrong and have the feeling not to cheat someone in future as that will add more pain.......
    Answers:

1) If you believe in god, just pray and ask for forgiveness even go to the girl and ask her if she could ever forgive you. It's better if you can patch up with her though she is a liar but you can get her back to walk across the right path again, because whatever the reason, you did a terrible thing with her, she is a human being too.

2 & 3) If you still think you can't patch up with her at least you can ask for forgiveness to calm yourself down, right? of course you have to tell the truth to you future partner at any cost. Nothing in the world we get for free, so you have to pay the bill of your past to the girl you are going to make new relation with. Why so upset then? and most people can forgive the past too easily nowadays, so if you tell the truth about yourself, can you imagine how happy she would be to get to know about your being honest with her? she may even forgive you the very day you would confess it. So don't go for deception, just tell the truth, and another thing which is also to be considered that you are not a virgin anymore, so expecting someone who is virgin is not fair ok?

4) People are highly respected if they confess their guilty with this much fear and shame , so the girl can not disrespect you rather she may give more respect for being honest with her. So of course man like you will surely feel bad if you tell another big lie. You know, you are already depressed, now do you want to add some more to it? no, so never tell the lie, it can bring a terrible feeling to you mind. So be careful....

Most people nowadays never feel guilty for this kind of activity, you are different from them at least. Anyway, hope you have liked my answer to you questions......tc. bye....
    hii faud2000...
    This is me only who has pointed out the problem over her...1st i want to correct something in my msg is dat i didn't had sex without her permission...i didn't forced her and to be more true she hardly cares for this...as she is a bit advance girl...
    anyways thanx for the reply...

And ya i wanted replies from girls as it would be really very important for me to know what they have to say...
    Can being a girl they think any good girl will forgive me...as for now i have lost all hope for this because i think an ideal girl and a very mature girl can do this...and i don't know that i would be that lucky to get a girl like that...

New Born

i believe u had sex with that girl coz u thought she is also ok with it.. but later on u r regretting..but to my surprise, u only worry abt urself..u didnt even think about that girl.. she slept with u doesnt mean she is a ****..ushe might also have been hurt when u left her..

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

U r thinking too much.....I know what u did was wrong, but u can't change it now. Get over it and move on. Get yourself involved in some work, and hang around with friends. Their company will make u feel better.
    Be careful in future, think twice and act wise..........