Thread: My Girlfriend, Her Sister And A Sandwich

New Born

Default My Girlfriend, Her Sister And A Sandwich

I Need a Help Desperately.
    Rewinding 2 years back,

there was this girl in my appt, her sister came and proposed me saying she had a crush on me for 4 years. I rejected her Because 1. She lived in Californea and second i was in my studies(in my 12th).....................
    When i passed my 12th i proposed her and she said that she needed time to think since i have rejected her once.then i and her sister started talking, meeting etc. later her sister told me that she dosent like u so much and all that stuff and later she proposed me. I accepted her after a while.
    We Went in a relationship and i started loving her ................more than anything. I gave her everything she wanted—mobiles, Gifts, Clothes etc.

She does not give me time and Only to her frnds. because of her i broke my frndship with all my frnds. She Goes to her frnds place everyday or else her frnds come to her place. She onky Calls Me For Work
    Like If she needed a Thumsup bottle, Something to eat from a restaurant or anyrhing...............

Now her sister has started talking back to me and i cant tell her that i and her sis is in a relationship.

Another problem is that i love my g.f very much. She has got this power of attracting me whenever i am angry, the anger disappears...................But i cant be used everytime for needs................

..............................Help me please

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Mannnnn!!! You are going to get yourself in a terrible mess, if you haven't already! Listen. you had better decide WHO you want to be with and then come clean with them both. Its bad enough having a duel relationship but when its with two sisters, you are playing with fire and are in the danger of ruining their relationship forever.

You really have to be truthful on this one with all the parties concerned. You've been lying to both of them, so its going to be tough, but its got to be done, even if you end up losing both of them.

New Born

Well i want to stick with my current girlfriend......................But she dosent like talking to me................................

She says she is bored of talking to me and want to talk to her frnds(male And Females)
    I Just get jealous(insecure) to see her phone busy @ 1 in the night but she cant call me

And her Sister is proposing me everyday and i am keep on rejecting her...............

How can I bring back the charm in our relationship that is far far lost

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

U r gal is just using u. Accept her sister, she had already proposed u long back and is still proposing u. U r galfrnd will understand u r importance once u go away from her.

By the way aapki situation pe ek ganna arz hai:
    "Kya kare, kya na kare yeh kaisi mushkil haai...............hehe"

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Its an explosive situation, man. Getting involved with two sisters is really dangerous. If you are not happy with your current gf, have a clean breakup. Remain firm on your stand and don't let any of her tricks weaken you this time. You may give yourself a chance with her sister though and see how well you go together. But be truthful to her and tell her about your previous relationship.

New Born

May be her sister proposing now is more of sibling rivalry then attraction. Tread carefully.

But man , your subject line of gf, sister and sandwich got me excited .. turned out to be KLPD

New Born

Default nice story but it ll end bad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anvesh_warrior11 View Post
    Rewinding 2 years back,

there was this girl in my appt, her sister came and proposed me saying she had a crush on me for 4 years. I rejected her Because 1. She lived in Californea and second i was in my studies(in my 12th).....................
    When i passed my 12th i proposed her and she said that she needed time to think since i have rejected her once.then i and her sister started talking, meeting etc. later her sister told me that she dosent like u so much and all that stuff and later she proposed me. I accepted her after a while.
    We Went in a relationship and i started loving her ................more than anything. I gave her everything she wanted—mobiles, Gifts, Clothes etc.

She does not give me time and Only to her frnds. because of her i broke my frndship with all my frnds. She Goes to her frnds place everyday or else her frnds come to her place. She onky Calls Me For Work
    Like If she needed a Thumsup bottle, Something to eat from a restaurant or anyrhing...............

Now her sister has started talking back to me and i cant tell her that i and her sis is in a relationship.

Another problem is that i love my g.f very much. She has got this power of attracting me whenever i am angry, the anger disappears...................But i cant be used everytime for needs................

"My Girlfriend, Her Sister And A Sandwich" - NICE TITLE.

I think this story suits cinema rather than real life!!! i don think i have much to say. the thing is "YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS WITH YOUR LOVE" and no matter "IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS WITH YOUR LOVE, YOU WONT FIND UR TRUE LOVE" and finally you ll end up making a mess of ur love life by hurting everyone who are truly in love with you!!!! (that way u ll end up proving everyone that u r not worth loving!!!)

P.S. love is when u r truly into someone and that someone is juz one!!! and what u mentioned above is not love!!! it looks like u r confused with whom u have to fall in love finally in the first place!!!(it sounds like u want help in choosing the best girl to fall in love with!!!) and am sure this is not a place where ppl say which girl u need to select out of the random!!!

Lastly, its u and u alone who can find ur true love, (u might think u have 2 to choose between but later u wont even have one to fall for!!!) and please stop playing these games coz if u don have a stable mind u r not fit to even love one!!!! u r wasting ur time and hurting them too which is painful!!!
    Last edited by jason_deme; 17-09-2010 at 01:13 AM.

New Born

Exclamation decide it and make a move!!!

Well i want to stick with my current girlfriend......................But she dosent like talking to me................................

She says she is bored of talking to me and want to talk to her frnds(male And Females)
    I Just get jealous(insecure) to see her phone busy @ 1 in the night but she cant call me

And her Sister is proposing me everyday and i am keep on rejecting her...............

How can I bring back the charm in our relationship that is far far lost

The truth is MOST OF THE GIRLS WANT TO MAKE THEIR BF A BIT JEALOUS BOUT THEM BY DOING SUCH CHEAP STUFF SO THEY GET STUCK TO THEM TILL THE END which is a bit sick!!!

If u think ur gf is ill treating u by saying u r boring her, i think u better make her realize that it was not kind of her to do stuff like these (try to talk to her bout this and discuss with her) so that she does stop these cheap tricks . If she means what she said and she means it again saying she does not feel ur importance in her life anymore, ITS BETTER TO DO A CLEAN BREAK-UP!!!! which is always safe before proceeding to the next move. (so that u don make any mess with anyone's life which includes yours!!!)

If u really feel that her sister does care for u and ur love does not come out of pity but u naturally feel it deep inside, then u can always accept her love over ur current gf !!!

If your love comes out of pity, i bet you, you shud wait and talk to her friendly for sometime now till you fall in love really before declaring it as LOVE finally. coz love out of pity is not good!!! If love does not happen naturally for you with her - i think she is not the one!!! coz u cant force love on someone juz coz u feel pity on them .

Have u ever heard of placing ur legs each on a different boat. U r in the same situation.First u decide who is really in ur heart. Then just see that u tell everything about ur relationship to the other one.

The girl u have mentioned using u is definitely exploiting u nothing more than that.So i think u better move on to ur first love.

Rewinding 2 years back,

She is just using u for her material needs!! That's all
    She doesn't love u. U r just like her bank...

I think both the sisters knows what's happening and they are toying with you. You are in for a real mess now.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Meganfox View Post
    I think both the sisters knows what's happening and they are toying with you. You are in for a real mess now.
    Believe me or not, the moment I went through the question carefully, it stuck my mind immediately. This is exactly the point everybody in the forum missed out except Megan. My advice to the young man in distress is that plz severe all connections with both the girls. They are just playing with ur emotions. Shower the fountain of love that u have on a girl who deserves to be loved. Dont even think about telling everything to the sister in california and getting into a relationship with her, because even if she is genuine it hardly matters as ur present girlfriend would not let ur love boat sail uninterruptedly throughout ur life. Get this in ur brain.