Thread: How To Write an Erotic Love Letter

Smile How To Write an Erotic Love Letter

The great thing about writing dirty is that some people feel uncomfortable or silly talking dirty. Many of us on SB express ourselves through writing and it can be put to good use by writing an erotic love letter, making your partner feel extremely sexy and wanted. Follow these tips and see where it gets you -
    you won't be disappointed

Look At Everything As Though You Were Seeing It Either For The First OR Last Time

Step 1: Flatter With Descriptive Words

Get to know your subject. Hopefully you already know them fairly well, but this requires you to study them carefully and notice small details about this person. The more specific the details the better because it shows romantic admiration, and it's just plain flattering for the person receiving your erotic love letter.

Say my name! There is nothing sweeter than a person hearing their own name- it's proven!! Try to use the person's name in your letter and in a flattering way.

Some points to study are their smell, their movements, their favorites, how they sip their coffee, and their quirks that most people wouldn't usually notice (i.e. the way you wrinkle your nose like an unruly school girl who cheated her way to my heart, body, and soul).

Great adjectives to use are: smoldering, deep, taunting, wicked, fervent, spicy, curious, adventurous, playful, enticing, enchanting, silken, lush, impassioned, sultry, torrid, dirty, white-hot, feverish, impressive, insatiable, unstoppable, addictive. Make sure to include some adjectives unique to this person about their actions or appearance.
    Look At Everything As Though You Were Seeing It Either For The First OR Last Time

Step 2: Animalistic Action Words

Think like the animal that you are and how this person makes you react to them. An erotic love letter must have action and animalistic action is sexy. It's not degrading to use verbs related to animals if used tastefully in a raw and passionate way. Words like taste, arouse, tempt, linger, savor, tremble, hunger, L.i.c.k., attack, attract, sense, pounce, prey, excite, hunt, and pursue.

3. What do You Want to Do?

This is where you combine your descriptive and action words and explain what you would do with (or to) this person the next time you get a moment alone with him or her. Everything you mention should be non-threatening and flattering, especially pleasurable, for your lover (i.e. I thought of your silken skin pressing hungrily into my eager flesh, which only served to remind me that I need everything about you before my self-control erupts. You delight me, you tempt me, but most of all I enjoy every bit of it and I want to show you just how much I crave you).

An erotic letter is not purely sexual- it's a combination of sexuality, class/taste, and love/lust.

Do's and Don'ts

Do write this letter with an accurate representation of what level of intimacy and committment your relationship is at. Don't speak the word love for the first time in this letter. It's meant to be playful and hot, not deep and involved. Likewise, if you love the person and they love you, do mention this or something similar about how strong you feel for them- use feeling words along with sexy words.

Do consider who the recipient is. Write this letter to a lover, very special someone, spouse, girlfriend or boyfriend- not crushes, someone you barely know or anonymous stalking.

Don't speak only of physical needs- people are attracted on a mental level too. Speaking of physical needs, try to concentrate on phrases and words that describe meeting and satisfying your partner's needs.

Don't be a turn off. Don't be rude! Don't be disgusting.