Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The American girl or the Indian girl?

New Born

Default The American girl or the Indian girl?

Well I wont say I am confused but will say that I am living at the moment and avoiding to make a decision at this time.Seeking help thereby.

I have met these two wonderful ladies couple of months back.One is an Indian a doc and another is an American a student of Arts.I am in relation with both of them infact and offcourse Love both of them a lot.I have also been physically involved with them too.

Offcourse both the ladies are not in the same city as I am.The American I met stays in US and will be visiting India in A COUPLE OF MONTHS TIME.The other lady is near my city and will be visiting next month.

Now the thing is I will be pursuing my MBA from abroad preferably US or Canada and will be out there for a couple of years atleast.This is going to happen in around 6-7 months time from now.Before that I have to make a firm decision about a life partner from either of them.I have definitely loved them is proper sense of love and really want the better to be my better half indeed.

So, now how do I make a decision and based on what parameters I should choose the better half.My heart longs for the American as she is more pronounced and expresses her love quite openly but the Indian lady is good too and loves me with unconditionally knowing that I will be pursuing my education and stuffs like that.I respect for their feelings but really want to get the best out of them as my partner.

So really need help and idea's.

Thanks beforehand.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Goodness me...this is all about you, isn't it? While you are thinking of whats best for you, have you thought of the hurt that at least one of you is going to suffer...and let me tell you, its not going to be easy on you either.

This is not a question that anyone can answer for you. You have to make your own decision. But remember, you are not the only one who is involved here. Be kind and thoughtful to both of the girls who have loved you. The kindest thing will be to make your choice ASAP and let the girls know.

Before taking any decision just think abt this question
    "how happy will u be wid xyz girl even after 30 yrs of marriage..at ur oldage wen a person has nothing (no charm,no health,no monthly earning etc) except his lifepartner"
    whoevr fits into this ques will be a perfect match for u...coz marriage is not just love..its the composition of LOVE_CARE_UNDERSTANDING_UNCONDITIONALLY

Banned Captain

Quote Originally Posted by imfun69 View Post
    Well I wont say I am confused but will say that I am living at the moment and avoiding to make a decision at this time.Seeking help thereby.

I have met these two wonderful ladies couple of months back.One is an Indian a doc and another is an American a student of Arts.I am in relation with both of them infact and offcourse Love both of them a lot.I have also been physically involved with them too.

Offcourse both the ladies are not in the same city as I am.The American I met stays in US and will be visiting India in A COUPLE OF MONTHS TIME.The other lady is near my city and will be visiting next month.

Now the thing is I will be pursuing my MBA from abroad preferably US or Canada and will be out there for a couple of years atleast.This is going to happen in around 6-7 months time from now.Before that I have to make a firm decision about a life partner from either of them.I have definitely loved them is proper sense of love and really want the better to be my better half indeed.

So, now how do I make a decision and based on what parameters I should choose the better half.My heart longs for the American as she is more pronounced and expresses her love quite openly but the Indian lady is good too and loves me with unconditionally knowing that I will be pursuing my education and stuffs like that.I respect for their feelings but really want to get the best out of them as my partner.

So really need help and idea's.

Thanks beforehand.

oh my gosshhhh!!! Really now! Trust me, no one likes to be with this kinda guy, so the sooner you change this habit, better off you'll be. Otherwise you won't get anyy girl in your life! I'd suggest you to go with the Indian girl. You know why cause you don't know how American girls are. You think she'll stay quiet once she'll come to know about this...in your dreams man!!! Don't mess with her ever. You think you can choose any partner but wait to hear their decisions as well. You better confess this first before choosing one. And don't choose the American for just this reason that she'll make you settle down there and will help you in the long run! I don't know! I can't help you out here cause I know you'll never stick to one girl!!!

IF you love them truly then go and tell them both truth and then they will choose not you .

You are a looser and a dog and if you are a real man then go and tell them the truth and then see what they do and then it will be the true judgment.

Scientist Major

Is this like buying something? American brand or Indian brand? Get a life!

dude u r cheating on both of them
    1st think wht kind of person u r
    wehther they gonna stay with u after knowing tht u r double timing

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ ⌆ Major Lisbonstar28's Avatar

No matter what one say's, well done on coming to terms on realising that it's high time to be making a decision. You were true to yourself that's why you were indecisive. I actually happen to respect that .

What you now need to be doing, is devote yourself wholly to the one that you truly love the most. Personally, i think doing that is going to prove somewhat a difficult mission for you because by the sounds of things, you are not coming across as very mature minded individual

You see, loving someone is always different to actually liking them. It's a lot more a deeper feeling which instantly beckons you so much that you don't ever want to be with anyone else but them. Therefore please do not use the term "love" in co-existence with two partners. This much can never ever be !

Each of the girls seem to be unique in their own separate way's , and to be honest, just as member u.v stated, i reckon yeahh, that the Indian one would be more suited because the American one, once upon knowing the real inner you, would have your gut's for garters and spare you not the time of day for another chance ! She'd drop you like a hat ! You are just not good enough !

But even so, what i suggest to you is just be with the one that you think you have the most deeper feelings for and share a connection with to further build on, Just don't play around, the pair of them are NOT pawns in your sorry chessboard of life... !
    Do what thou wilt and ye harm none

New Born

I do have a life man !!! its just that I do love both of them to be honest.And its possible to be in love with more than one people for sure.

Anyhow thanks for the suggestion

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by angie_star View Post
    Before taking any decision just think abt this question
    "how happy will u be wid xyz girl even after 30 yrs of marriage..at ur oldage wen a person has nothing (no charm,no health,no monthly earning etc) except his lifepartner"
    whoevr fits into this ques will be a perfect match for u...coz marriage is not just love..its the composition of LOVE_CARE_UNDERSTANDING_UNCONDITIONALLY
    This is the best reply and frankly speaking I am already testing either of them on this and seeing their stability.For me I do love both of them and when I finally decide upon I will try not to hurt the other one so much and will try to make her understand my decision for sure.

Thank you I am supremely confident now.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by anshuman24x7 View Post
    is there any male word for ""****"" ??????..... IF NOT THEN YOU LL BE THE LUCKY ONE TO BE FIRST NAMED AS...
    this is by far the most kiddish reply i have ever seen.Anyhow world is a fitting place for all kinds of people and I take it in good sense.

You still have lots to learn thats what I will add on. take care buddy.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Goodness me...this is all about you, isn't it? While you are thinking of whats best for you, have you thought of the hurt that at least one of you is going to suffer...and let me tell you, its not going to be easy on you either.

This is not a question that anyone can answer for you. You have to make your own decision. But remember, you are not the only one who is involved here. Be kind and thoughtful to both of the girls who have loved you. The kindest thing will be to make your choice ASAP and let the girls know.
    Its strange that Preeto isnt getting the sense of it.The root is commitment problem.Its fairly possible to have good healthy relationships with and without commitment.We see so many people especially in West not entering into the final knot just because even staying together after years they just can't commit.

By root is definitely to whom to commit and trying to find it out. Anyhow I have made up my mind now to use some ideas and see the best fit.I just hope I will succeed.

Well eventually I will certainly tell me partner this confusion about ours as I have already told both of them about my past too and they have quite accepted it all.

I hope the best will come out for sure.

Thanks to all for wonderful responses.

New Born

I fully support 'angie-star'. Its a habit of the forum members to be judgemental about people whereas the questionmakers are actually not looking for your judgement but simple help from u. If u think, u cant help him/her, dont be judgemental at least.
    Angie-star has given a fantastic reply without being judgemental.

Young Gun

Choose The American. Do you really want to stay in India taking a chance with your life when you have a opportunity to love a woman from the greatest country in the world "The United States of America" and at the same time complete your education and settle down in the greatest country in the world "The United States of America" with a prosperous life and a perhaps a beautiful wife.What chance have you of doing so in India.Take my advice choose The American Girl.Dump the Indian.I would do the same.
    Last edited by deadmanwalking9876; 14-05-2010 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Spelling Error

Young Gun

Quote Originally Posted by deadmanwalking9876 View Post
    Choose The American. Do you really want to stay in India taking a chance with your life when you have a opportunity to love a woman from the greatest country in the world "The United States of America" and at the same time complete your education and settle down in the greatest country in the world "The United States of America" with a prosperous life and a perhaps a beautiful wife.What chance have you of doing so in India.Take my advice choose The American Girl.Dump the Indian.I would do the same.

Just because she lives in US thats why you r suggesting him to pick her. it will be for his own advantage then wouldn't it? i agree that US is a great place to live in and its a complete land of opportunities but when it comes to love one should be picking a partner who fits in all the categories that he/she ever dreamt of. dumping the indian girl just because she lives in india would not be fair. m sorry this is very selfish advice.

to the poster ask yourself, if possible stay with only one for a month and then live with another one for a month. then u will know who u love the most. this is the only way to figure an answer out. the one u will love the most, u will miss the person even when u r away from her.