Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want some positive energy to re start life

Default Want some positive energy to re start life

hi preeto mam
    i want to ask smething abt myself. i m always a good student overall . all the time in schools or in boards i got good percentage in my studies . and i m dng b.tech right nw nd while dng b.tech i got failed in my 2nd year . nd tht result is so depressive for me tht i was nt able to believe it tht i got failed bcs i was always an promising student nd i m really feeling helpless frm tht moment nt after smetimes i accept the truth nd strated my studies nd get bck in coll. bt i loose all my confidence nw and i strated thinking very negatively nd feeling tht m the worst kinda student bcs all ma classmates bcme my senior nd sme times m thinking of dng sucide so again m nt able to concentarte on ma study nd want sme positive energy to start ma studies so hw cn i get bck positivity in me pls help me out bcs life is getting so hard for me

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! See, you have been doing very well in life so far. This is merely an aberration. Sometimes, a big change in schedules and study can throw you back quite considerably, and that's what probably happened with you.

I know that one feels really very bad when faced with such type of failure, but you have it in you to pull yourself out and start a new life also, don't you? To try harder, to do well...you have the intelligence and the capacity. Then why this talk about suicide and all? No...draw upon your own positive thought and make your life successful....you can surely do it!

bt m nt able to concentrate on study nw whnever i sit for study m always start thinking abt other stuffs nd nw jus bcs of tht frustration i have decide to quit study bcs m feeling helpless mam . so whr cn i get sme positive energy pls help me mam neither my life ll be ruined

SB Guru Major

For positive energy -
    Go for morning walk.
    Read some motivation book.
    Meditate for 10-15 min.
    Meet and talk with people who are positive thinkers.

Banned Lieutenant

Dont fall into depression..

Make a girlfriend.. who makes you motivated to study hard.. and also takes care of other.. needs of the age..

New Born

I myself had a similar chain of tht quite 6 yrs bck...

nthing will work.... nthing.... motivation comes from inside and it comes when U have a definite Goal.... I knw of ppl who hv flunked in Engineering repeatedly and made it to IIMs in their very first attempt.... one case being someone with a record 21 backs during his engineering....

the key is 2 have a goal and be internally driven towards it.... Dost-colleagues sab aate-jaate rehte hain.... Nobody cares if U're miserable then why not 'Be Happy'.... 10 yrs hence U'll repent if U'll waste your time now being bogged by thoughts like these....

Gear up Man.... its the beginning of Ur lyf.... Apni sochh.... Aur tere baare main kya sochenge wo chhod.... Lyf itni fast hai koi doosre ke baare main 2 min nahi sochta.... Tu khud hi bata tune kisi doosre ke baare main kitne time socha hai....

as heard in a commercial.... Its Ur Lyf make it big....

New Born

Default try these

Search for following strings on Youtube ... and watch the videos

Steve Jobs stanford ....
    j k rowling harvard ( watch all 4 parts.... )

U'll learn a lot abt loosing, gathering Urself & then fighting for triumph....

If U get time read 'Straight from the Gut' by Jack Welch....

Parriinndaaaa!! Colonel vinaysofiya's Avatar

There is one Quote i personally believe...

If u fail.. ignore it.. if u camt ignore lought at it, if u cant lough at it top it..

If u cant top it.. u probably deserved for this...

Be calm and start again.. will alrite...
    Ek chotasa lamha hai, jo khatam nahi hoto...

...:::: ZapaTTa ::::...

New Born

Default don't bother

listen fellow...i'm an engineer too...final year...i did very well in my boards...both of them...i have managed to get through..but it wasn't easy as the study kind is nothing like the boards...but some others have not been lucky enough...i know how the backlogs keep accumulating....

but remember one thing....its just 1 year...it won't matter...and as it is your 2nd year thar you failed...it would mean it matters even lesser...3rd and 4th year is the key to jobs and degree so don't bother....

remember committing suicide will help no-one...not you..nor your parents...study hard...get the positives out of the failure....play sports to calm yourself...listen to music and lead a normal life....

i know of a girl who had got a job in accenture...failed in final year....next times topped the dept. and got the job in accenture again...

its important that you learn from your failures and not cry over spilt milk and increase your and your parents...

so enjoy life....work hard and ace...best of luck...

Quote Originally Posted by kumar.advait View Post
    I myself had a similar chain of tht quite 6 yrs bck...

nthing will work.... nthing.... motivation comes from inside and it comes when U have a definite Goal.... I knw of ppl who hv flunked in Engineering repeatedly and made it to IIMs in their very first attempt.... one case being someone with a record 21 backs during his engineering....

the key is 2 have a goal and be internally driven towards it.... Dost-colleagues sab aate-jaate rehte hain.... Nobody cares if U're miserable then why not 'Be Happy'.... 10 yrs hence U'll repent if U'll waste your time now being bogged by thoughts like these....

Gear up Man.... its the beginning of Ur lyf.... Apni sochh.... Aur tere baare main kya sochenge wo chhod.... Lyf itni fast hai koi doosre ke baare main 2 min nahi sochta.... Tu khud hi bata tune kisi doosre ke baare main kitne time socha hai....

as heard in a commercial.... Its Ur Lyf make it big....
    thanx buddy really appreciate ur advise

Quote Originally Posted by vinaysofiya View Post
    There is one Quote i personally believe...

If u fail.. ignore it.. if u camt ignore lought at it, if u cant lough at it top it..

If u cant top it.. u probably deserved for this...

Be calm and start again.. will alrite...
    thanx buddy

thanx buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by forwardistheway View Post
    listen fellow...i'm an engineer too...final year...i did very well in my boards...both of them...i have managed to get through..but it wasn't easy as the study kind is nothing like the boards...but some others have not been lucky enough...i know how the backlogs keep accumulating....

but remember one thing....its just 1 year...it won't matter...and as it is your 2nd year thar you failed...it would mean it matters even lesser...3rd and 4th year is the key to jobs and degree so don't bother....

remember committing suicide will help no-one...not you..nor your parents...study hard...get the positives out of the failure....play sports to calm yourself...listen to music and lead a normal life....

i know of a girl who had got a job in accenture...failed in final year....next times topped the dept. and got the job in accenture again...

its important that you learn from your failures and not cry over spilt milk and increase your and your parents...

so enjoy life....work hard and ace...best of luck...

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

get up and move forward .. learn from the past but dont hang on there..

you proved in the past ,you can do and you will do ..cheer up!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you bala

Quote Originally Posted by rahuldyp View Post
    hi preeto mam
    i want to ask smething abt myself. i m always a good student overall . all the time in schools or in boards i got good percentage in my studies . and i m dng b.tech right nw nd while dng b.tech i got failed in my 2nd year . nd tht result is so depressive for me tht i was nt able to believe it tht i got failed bcs i was always an promising student nd i m really feeling helpless frm tht moment nt after smetimes i accept the truth nd strated my studies nd get bck in coll. bt i loose all my confidence nw and i strated thinking very negatively nd feeling tht m the worst kinda student bcs all ma classmates bcme my senior nd sme times m thinking of dng sucide so again m nt able to concentarte on ma study nd want sme positive energy to start ma studies so hw cn i get bck positivity in me pls help me out bcs life is getting so hard for me
    success is not his who never fails. success is his who fails and fails, and stands up again and re-learns how to walk,run and then fly. that person is successful.
    This is just a test of time.
    be strong and believe in yourself. good luck/

Everyone has a special fire in heart & one shud give wings to the fire by his own efforts & hard work..(WINGS OF FIRE)
    God has made evryone special & destined to b skilled in a specific area...so discover ur talent & then strive hard to make it shine..
    GOOD LUCK !!