Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want some positive energy to re start life

New Born

I can understand that students who have never seen a bad result in their school days find it really difficult to digest it if they suffer a reverse in college studies, but please do realize that you as an individual are way above any exam. Take this failure in your stride and move on, don't compare yourself with anyone, if you were a good student in school you are a good student now also and will always remain a good student. Take your mind off these things, look at kids playing cricket outside, go join them, have fun, just give yourself a break. No one who has achieved something big has had it all easy buddy, if they had lost hope we would not have had any history textbooks.

Take care, just keep your mind off comparisons with your friends and enjoy doing things that the child in you would love to do.

Quote Originally Posted by rahuldyp View Post
    hi preeto mam
    i want to ask smething abt myself. I m always a good student overall . All the time in schools or in boards i got good percentage in my studies . And i m dng b.tech right nw nd while dng b.tech i got failed in my 2nd year . Nd tht result is so depressive for me tht i was nt able to believe it tht i got failed bcs i was always an promising student nd i m really feeling helpless frm tht moment nt after smetimes i accept the truth nd strated my studies nd get bck in coll. Bt i loose all my confidence nw and i strated thinking very negatively nd feeling tht m the worst kinda student bcs all ma classmates bcme my senior nd sme times m thinking of dng sucide so again m nt able to concentarte on ma study nd want sme positive energy to start ma studies so hw cn i get bck positivity in me pls help me out bcs life is getting so hard for me

convert ur anger,frustrations,tension,negative emotions and manifest them which results in positive energy .all the best............

thanx all really appreciate u all frnds
    Last edited by rahuldyp; 21-05-2010 at 10:55 PM.

cn any1 tell me hw to post pic in ma profile?? the steps giving in usercp is nt working

New Born

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by rahuldyp View Post
    thanx all really appreciate u all frnds
    How about you now ? How you feeling ?? Which advice helped you out the best ?