Thread: Her over emotional issues are disturbing

unregistered

Default Her over emotional issues are disturbing

my gf is v v v v v v v emotional

she takes all the things n saying i do to her from heart ..

she aint a bit practical

if i crack some jokes or things like having fun by irriating her<sometimes>

she takes it straight from the deep heart

.........this behaviour or watever we can say it ...totally drives me crazzy at times .

i asked her to b a bit practical n not to take "all" things at heart

but NO she rejected it straight face ..

wat to do ....its like attyachar with me ...jus keep on doing love/romance ......no fun simple hanky panky light talks ........i totally gone insane ............love her dont wana leave her alone ...but due to her "all-things-emotional-heart"..wanders some -ve thought in my mind

pls help

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hmmm...ya, all those tears and romance only conversations can certainly get a bit boring, thats for sure. A relationship means that you should be able to be free with each other, laugh and joke and pull each other's leg. If you have to watch your words at all times and be afraid that "ooops! I said the wrong thing again!", then you are in trouble.

Explain this to her! Ask her that does she want to be a real friend and companion to you or just a film heroine type, with a uni-dimensional role because as of now, that's what she is positioning herself as. Basically, explain exactly how you are feeling about this whole over emotional reaction of hers. And tell her how you would like to see your romance grow. If she throws another emotional fit, its OK. At least you got your point across and hopefully, it'll force her to think things out.

have patience treat her with love and care

Banned Major

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post

she aint a bit practical

.........this behaviour or watever we can say it ...totally drives me crazzy at times .

wat to do ....its like attyachar with me ...jus keep on doing love/romance ......no fun simple hanky panky light talks ........i totally gone insane ............love her dont wana leave her alone ...but due to her "all-things-emotional-heart"..wanders some -ve thought in my mind

pls help

she is vvvvvvvv emotional and u r vvvvvvv crazy. looks lyk she cant take jokes and u cant take her talks.
    well mr.,welcome to women's world. they are too much possessive about love...especially their love. i can tell u bcoz i m one. we do tend to overdo it sometimes.
    mr.,u hav only seen that she always goes for "hanky panky" talks...but hav u ever wondered why? bcoz she needs assurance that u love her...u hav to tell her how much u love her...u hav to show her worth to you...
    once she is assured...she will be games with you
    best of luck

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post

she aint a bit practical

pls help
    man i have a dito problem.. io distance yself a bit and start acting like her.. and when she gets overtly irriatted, i always remind her tht this is wht she does to me.. works a bit.. but doesent last for long.. after a week or so, shes again back to her old self

dnt worry its cool 90% of gals in india r extra emotional thrs nthng new in it so jus relax nd take it easily whn she grow up nd realise sme responsibility thn these all emotional stuffs ll gone

Quote Originally Posted by rahuldyp View Post
    dnt worry its cool 90% of gals in india r extra emotional thrs nthng new in it so jus relax nd take it easily whn she grow up nd realise sme responsibility thn these all emotional stuffs ll gone
    yes 90% of indian girls are over emotional but only 10% are faithful and honest .

Banned Captain

Well as far as I know, girls love humor, and they want to be with guys who can make them laugh. I'm not sure why your gf behaves it otherwise. Maybe she doesn't like that idea of you cracking up a joke on her. Why don't you try something else, like instead of pulling her leg, make a joke on someone else. Take some fictional characters, and later you can also play a joke on yourself. After doing it sever times, you can then bring her in the game, and I'm sure by that time she wouldn't mind you playing pranks on her. See, if fun is missing, then relationships don't survive. Make her understand this. Go out for movies, watch some comedy/romantic flicks. Hopefully, she'll understand it from there, if not from you.

As far as her being overemotional goes, then yeah girls are a little emotional. And you guys don't have a choice, but to deal with it. You will get used to it. But she shouldn't really be overemotional all the time. This can drive anyone nuts. If she still doesn't understand, then show her as if you were hurt by her behavior. Hopefully, she'll mend her way then. Take care! Enjoy your life!