Thread: Scared of being caught in my affairs

Bblade 123

Default Scared of being caught in my affairs

Hello Preeto Maam
    M 30 years old, self employed, well settled. married past 6 years n have a 4.5 years old baby boy. V r expecting another child in another 2/3 months. Currently m having 2 extra marital affairs + my wife at home. Both the ladies are also married. 1 is an Indian lady n the other is a Pakistani lady. Both are elder 2 me.Me n da Indian Lady r going around from past 5 years n v both r deeply in luv with each other. Me n the Pakistani lady r going around from past 8/9 months. The problem is my wife suspects a lot on me n I truly luv the Indian Girl n v both can’t live without each other. Even the Pakistani Female luvs me a lot+ she is a model & a mother, a very good looking female. I can’t even leave my wife, as she’s fully dependent on me also her family is dependent on me.M scared of being caught by the Indian girl as m also going around with the paki 1 & also scared of being caught by the paki female. M so use2 of both the ladies tat even if 1 is not around I go crazy.m also physical involve with them but at any given point of time I luv that I truly luv the Indian lady.i also can’t leave the paki 1 as firstly she’s gorgeous n deeply in luv with me n she’s a paki girl.
    Plz advice Preeto Maam

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

My goodness! You like to live life dangerously, don't you? Well, I really have no advice to give here. Just pray hard, that's all!

New Born

u m...f...ck er i wishe ur wife,that indian lady and pak lady cought you 2gether.

SB Guru Major

Send this story to Ekata Kapoor, She will make a serial on this. You shall get lot of money, then send the pakistani lady to pakistan, marry her by any false identity. Send Indian lady to other Metro city, also marry her by false identity.

Banned Colonel

Thumbs down Tiger woods part ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bblade 123 View Post
    Hello Preeto Maam
    M 30 years old, self employed, well settled. married past 6 years n have a 4.5 years old baby boy. V r expecting another child in another 2/3 months. Currently m having 2 extra marital affairs + my wife at home. Both the ladies are also married. 1 is an Indian lady n the other is a Pakistani lady. Both are elder 2 me.Me n da Indian Lady r going around from past 5 years n v both r deeply in luv with each other. Me n the Pakistani lady r going around from past 8/9 months. The problem is my wife suspects a lot on me n I truly luv the Indian Girl n v both can’t live without each other. Even the Pakistani Female luvs me a lot+ she is a model & a mother, a very good looking female. I can’t even leave my wife, as she’s fully dependent on me also her family is dependent on me.M scared of being caught by the Indian girl as m also going around with the paki 1 & also scared of being caught by the paki female. M so use2 of both the ladies tat even if 1 is not around I go crazy.m also physical involve with them but at any given point of time I luv that I truly luv the Indian lady.i also can’t leave the paki 1 as firstly she’s gorgeous n deeply in luv with me n she’s a paki girl.
    Plz advice Preeto Maam
    Hindi Mein Ek Kahawat He.. Do Naav Mein Kabhi Safar Nahi Karni Chahiye.. Lekin aap toh ustadon ke ustaad nikle… Teen teen naav mein safar kar rahe ho… Naav toh kinaare pahunch jaayenge.. Aur yeh baat likhlo aap… tum beech paani mein doob jaaogeTiger Woods toh nahi samaj rakha he na apne aapko?...

You are a DOG , nothing more to say , people like you should be killed on street and those both *****es , that ***** indian girl and 2nd **** pakistani ***** both should be beaten and hope it happens and your and their families come to know about it.

You are a DOG and that indian girl is your *****.

Banned Colonel

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Bblade 123 View Post
    Hello Preeto Maam
    Plz advice Preeto Maam
    I FORGOT TO ADD THIS... YOUR ARE NOT IN NEED OF A ADVICE, BUT YOU ARE IN NEED OF A VAKEEL.. AS THINGS SEEM TO BE RACING IN THAT DIRECTION ONLY

New Born

Genius you are!~!

I guess the word love doesnt seem to have any importance when it comes to people like you.

You are the worst excuse for a father and a
    husband. You are ruining some other gals life by cheating her, and dragging a paki also into this.
    u actually expect a solution out of this?

the best solution is, tell them all, and watch them cut ur d*** out

BAH!

Banned Major

what are you?? do you even know what love is??
    STOP your affairs with the indian and pakistani ladies. its NOT love.its lust . pure lust.
    confess to your wife. if you dont love her, dont cheat her man.

it was pathetic replying to you.

Young Gun

Meet a psychologist and ask if any illness can be given as excuse ....try to find what tiger woods did....he went for sex addiction therapy....also get a lawyer ...

but why spoil someones life ....its unfair ...

may try to convert to islam ...and also convert the other woman..then explain the islamic lifestyle. ...bring friends who have more than 1 wife ...and make the 3 women realise how they(polygamist family) live and adjust to this style of living.

then legally you may keep 3 of them.

New Born

ALL 3 should catch u at once....then you ll learn that women need to be respected and not played around with

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    My goodness! You like to live life dangerously, don't you? Well, I really have no advice to give here. Just pray hard, that's all!

ha-ha good advice )

first of all let me tell u dude u r living a life that many ppl dream of........ bt gettin outta jerkville and returnin to senses i would like to suggest that u dont destroy your family life and break it off with ur gf and be loyal to your wife, pay attention to your family

U r really Great man.......

Maintaining 3 at a time is not a simple matter, but i don't get to understand one thing here.U r a man and u have become a polygamist but how come they, the indian and pakistani women become the same when they even have kids.

Don't u think this is something which has to be given a thought???

They are married and still in an affair with u, what are they normal women/Sults*

Think on this and get a life . Be loyal to ur wife and experience the same.

What would u do if ur wife also gets into an affair with 2 to 3 men like u do..,????!!!

New Born

I can only say ur a lucky guy. Pursue them and see if u all can leave together....and then u can incite me.