Thread: Imagine's new show Rakt Sambandh

Default Imagine's new show Rakt Sambandh

Imagine's new show Rakt Sambandh

Imagine's upcoming show Rakt Sambandh, produced by UTV TellyTalkies has already got some big names as part of the cast. And the long list does not end here..

Veteran actors Mohan Bhandari and Kavita Kapoor are the latest entrants, and will play parents to the male lead. Earlier, Vishnu Sharma and Vibha Chibber were almost finalized to play the parents.

For Mohan Bhandari, this will be a very special moment as he will be playing father to his real son, Dhruv Bhandari in the show. Dhruv plays the main lead in the show, and will be seen opposite Sriti Jha. As reported earlier, Sachin Chabra had earlier been finalized to play the male lead. Sriti will have a track with two guys, and they are Dhruv Bhandari and Naman Shaw.

When contacted, Mohan Bhandari who is popularly known as father of Saloni in Zee TV's Saath Phere said, "Yes, it is true that I am playing father to my son, Dhruv Bhandari. It is a very nice feeling for a father to see his son grow as an actor. We both have started shooting".

Kavita Kapoor who has done shows like Saans, Yes Boss, Kitty Party etc will play Mohan Bhandari's wife and Dhruv's mother. "Mazher Sayed who was last seen in Nach Baliye along with Mouli Ganguly will also play a pivotal role in Rakt Sambandh".

Rakt Sambandh is expected to launch in June at prime time slot. The promo of the show will be on air very soon…

SB King Field Marshal

thanks for sharing

nice share......

Whats the name??... its scary..

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by tvfreak View Post
    Imagine's new show Rakt Sambandh

Imagine's upcoming show Rakt Sambandh, produced by UTV TellyTalkies has already got some big names as part of the cast. And the long list does not end here..

Veteran actors Mohan Bhandari and Kavita Kapoor are the latest entrants, and will play parents to the male lead. Earlier, Vishnu Sharma and Vibha Chibber were almost finalized to play the parents.

For Mohan Bhandari, this will be a very special moment as he will be playing father to his real son, Dhruv Bhandari in the show. Dhruv plays the main lead in the show, and will be seen opposite Sriti Jha. As reported earlier, Sachin Chabra had earlier been finalized to play the male lead. Sriti will have a track with two guys, and they are Dhruv Bhandari and Naman Shaw.

When contacted, Mohan Bhandari who is popularly known as father of Saloni in Zee TV's Saath Phere said, "Yes, it is true that I am playing father to my son, Dhruv Bhandari. It is a very nice feeling for a father to see his son grow as an actor. We both have started shooting".

Kavita Kapoor who has done shows like Saans, Yes Boss, Kitty Party etc will play Mohan Bhandari's wife and Dhruv's mother. "Mazher Sayed who was last seen in Nach Baliye along with Mouli Ganguly will also play a pivotal role in Rakt Sambandh".

Rakt Sambandh is expected to launch in June at prime time slot. The promo of the show will be on air very soon…
    Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info

Lets hope that it does not distract after some time from the main story to cater to the spice loving public and retain its original story line

New Born

nice share thankx a lot

Banned Major

Nice Share......

Thanks for Sharing