Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl I love has too many responsibilities

Unregistered

Default Girl I love has too many responsibilities

hi, Sajan here. I am 27 and am employed

I like a girl and met her very unexpectedly. After initial talk we became close and she also was interested

Then i asked about her family and to my disappointment i knew that she has a lot of responsibilities and she is the only employed person at home.
    Her dad died long ago. To make a long story short, all i want to say is, her burdens are too much that now i am confused whether i shud get serious with her, marry her or not.
    Becoz if i do, i will have to share some of it for sure.

Can't take a decision. Any help will be appreciated, thanks

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Sajan, thats a decision that you have to take really. Because its all about whether or not you will be willing to take on the additional responsibility of her family as well as your marriage. If you are NOT ready, then step out now itself...and do tell her the reason why you are doing so, so that she does not think there is anything lacking in her.
    If, on the other hand, you feel that you can handle the responsibility and your love is strong enough, then take on the responsibility happily and with maturity.

Hi sajan, who is there with out such burdens in life. Suppose you find your perfect dream girl. She will also be having some problems.
    So if you think life is only for enjoyment, then you are wrong. There are happy moments there are sad times. There are people who helps us and there are those who expect the same from us. This all make life complete

I think nobody else can decide it but urself.
    Compare the problems with the love u have for her. If ur love is true, u will surely marry her how much issues she may be having.
    If u back off at this point it will hurt her a lot. But still its ur life so final choice is urs

I think that will depend on how much important you think this girl to be in ur life. If its tough for you to handle her burdens and ur life, then its better to think of other choices

How much time and energy can u spend for others from ur life? If those who need ur support is too large in numbers of if the help they require is too huge, then probably its dificult for u to handle.

If u are fun loving peson, u may not like responsibilites.
    For some others that itself can be fun, taking responsibilities and fulfilling them like a challenge. Select urself, there is nothing wrong or bad about it, if u havent given her any hope yet

Banned Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi, Sajan here. I am 27 and am employed

I like a girl and met her very unexpectedly. After initial talk we became close and she also was interested

Then i asked about her family and to my disappointment i knew that she has a lot of responsibilities and she is the only employed person at home.
    Her dad died long ago. To make a long story short, all i want to say is, her burdens are too much that now i am confused whether i shud get serious with her, marry her or not.
    Becoz if i do, i will have to share some of it for sure.

Can't take a decision. Any help will be appreciated, thanks

If you're already iffy about this, then don't get serious with her. Listen up one thing though, the girl is working and she has taken care of her family all by herself. Just because you are dating her, doesn't mean that she will lay the burden on your shoulders. Her family will always remain close to her. This is not only about her, but I can say this about almost every girl. When you're married, priorities do change, but relationships never do! And even if you find a girl who's burdenless, one thing you have to know that girls always give away things to their parents secretly. It's just that if you're supportive, they will tell you about it. If you're not, then they'll hide the secret from you. Choice is yours!!!

Wait till her responsibilites sets in. She may be able to do it herself.
    You can help her little bit in it also

You havent said detailed about her responsibilities...
    Since both of you are employed it wont be difficult to handle. Still its ur call

SB Champion Lieutenant prashant4u's Avatar

if u love her from heart and willing to spend life with her then go ahead and talk her and accept her so what u have to share that will not permanently...

its totally depend upon u bcs u have to spend ur entire life with her nd m agree with wht preeto ji said

Havng responsibilites and trying to solve them together will strengthen ur relationship. If they can be achieved in areasonalble amount of time, then its a good deal. (if this is the only problem u can see here, and if otherwise she is all fine) Sme risks are worth taking when the results are good

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

So i think her burdens are too difficult for u to share!! Then there are two options one, is to wait till she clears them herself, or keeping away from those. Or as second choice u can find another girl!!

New Born

Everybody will have some amount of responsibilites to take. All who are social animals will have that.
    If u try to marry another girl, she will also have some. May be its small, but still there will be. If there is anyone who does not have any responsibilities he must be one of the most selfish person