Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don’t want to do it

Unregistered

Default Don’t want to do it

I have a steady boyfriend for past 4 years and we do love each other a lot and a few things he now a days says regularly is that ---there is nothing new , he feels bore , we should go one step ahead -- such kinda things
    He meanz that we should go for making relationship physical. i said i am not ready and ever since then he has been adding girls on orkut and facebook regularly and chatting more on net then with me on phone. whn enquired he said that atleast there should be no restrictions on it as it is no way related to it. he has always been so calm but i feel i have hurt his male ego by saying no for physical aspect. how can i make him realise that is has nothing to do with his ego and is my basics which i want to follow in life that is to be virgin till my marriage

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Listen, he is putting pressure on you to have sex with him, that's all. You don't have to give in simply because he is getting 'bored' of the relationship. Just spell out your stand clearly and dont feel either pressurerised OR guilty about not having sex. This is something that he needs to deal with.

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

He is looking for sex and thats why he is giving hints!! But as per ur ideals you dont want it till marriage. So there is nothing wrong in telling him this. You are not taking away anything from him, but simply asking him to support you in what you believe

As a responsible boyfriend its his duty to respect your preferences in sex. If he can not act in a matured way even in the beginning stages as these, how difficult it will be for you to live together during later stages. So this chance will serve as a opportunity to see the true colours of the guy. If his response is in negative, walk off from him as soon as possible

I think he is interested in other girls also. Thats not good thing

New Born

practically speaking,boys want sex..and if he is saying hes bored then he may be right. but that doesnt mean u shud give in..after ****ing u 10 times if says he is bored of ****ing u and wants a threesome..then what will u do

You have said it clearly - You do not want sex now !!

So whats remaining is keeping this decision

And never feel guilty that u are takinga wrong decision or u will hurt his feelings

Thats not true, becasue his motives are not good either !!

Smile Girl Stick To Your Thing

well you have decided something for yourself and your future life and i appreciate your decision and it is good that you are sticking to it and following it and your bf must also follow it and obey your feelings and decisions and if he does not then i am afraid that it is time you re think about your relationship with this guy

He seem to be addicted to women, not you alone.
    WHen ones main aim is flirting or sex it is not safe to be with that person

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Exclamation

If your principle is to stay a virgin till marriage, stick to it AND make it very clear to him! Do not let him emotionally blackmail you into the physical aspect. No you have not hurt him at all! If he loves and respects you truly, then he should by all means respect your boundaries too.

Frankly speaking, I am having a bit of a doubt towards his love for you as well. It just doesn't sound right that he's giving time to those other girls more than talking with you! I mean, it could even be that this is another form of emotional blackmail towards you, so that you get scared of losing him to other girls, and give in to his wishes eventually! Many guys of this type try this tactic... and they do so calmly. And in that case, his love and seriousness towards you are indeed questionable, and you should do what's right for you... even if it means quitting your relationship with him! I know such things are difficult to accept, but they need to be acknowledged sooner than later. Good luck dear!

Thumbs up

I agree with preeto mam's answer , he is just interested to get physical with u thats it and nothing else , more over he is feeling bored in relationship with u , once he have sex with u he will for sure 100% leave u and go as his sexual thirst might be satisfied to have sex with u , so i would say dont ever ever get physical with him whatever it may be , and make it clear to him also , if he wants to quit relationship let him but at least u will be releaved that u arent his prey , and about adding girls in orkut or facebook let him do he is just trying to add pressure on u so that u get ready to get physical with him , he just trying to make u feel jealous , just be carefull with ur guy can even harm u for his sexual satisfaction or his sexual fantasies , anyways , tc, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

if he gets angry just because u said no to sex, the problem is not urs
    thats because he is selfish and care for sex only

It is clear that he wants sex... and apparently you dont... Hmmm.. Dont give in to his advances just because you fear he will get angry or somethings like that .. If you dont want to have sex there is absolutely no need for it. As for him adding girls on orkut and facebook, he is just trying to make you jealous and i see that he is succeeding in it to some extent, you can always hit back on the same coin: add boys to your orkut and facebook account and see what he does .
    Last edited by saaju06; 16-04-2010 at 08:40 AM.

give me some sunshine, give me some rain, give me another chance i wanna grow up once again

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    he feels bore , we should go one step ahead -- such kinda things
    He meanz that we should go for making relationship physical.
    after a while he ll get bored in physical relation ship too.

That boredom is fake, he is only pretending that he is bored or that u are not providing enough inside the marriage, to get what he wants.