Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to spy on my husband

Unregistered

Default I want to spy on my husband

Hi
    I have doubt on my husband but can't ask him directly,if there is any method if i can track my hubby's phone alongwith address i mean where he is.I saw many sites of but no result could anybody tell me about this.I m in abroad so no network or internet problem.I know that girl but just sure myself and i can't go out of home the only way to track a phone.I know it is not legal but no option.
    Thanks in advance.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

I'm not sure of what you are saying actually. You want to track your husband's location via his phone? is that it? Basically, you want to try and find out if he is actually where he is saying that he is, right?

I don't have any information of how an ordinary citizen can do this, though the police does use the method to track down criminals.

Maybe you should just hire a detective agency if you want to track your husband. The best option of course would be if you could have an honest conversation with one another, but under the circumstances, that may not be possible (?)

New Born

u can do tht but thts gonna cost a lot of money

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Most wives know when their husband is having an affair. Most women at the very least get a sense of their husband’s emotional and physical withdrawal, their disinterest in family life, and their sudden need to work extensively.

A cheating husband can be very difficult to live with, but the not being sure can be even more difficult. With every question that a wife develops her mind starts to run in circles.

While it is certainly possible to tail a cheating husband, to hire someone to tail him for you, or to create scenarios that push him into telling you the truth (eventually) the real evidence is usually locked away on his computer.

The more you know about what your husband does for a living the easier it will be for you to figure out if he is actually having an affair. A cheating husband isn’t going to conveniently save emails in a folder marked “affair” on his desktop. But he may very well label some correspondence with an unlikely but mundane topic.

If you can barely gain access to his computers, but you can do a quick software installation, you can easily slip some spyware or a keystroke logger onto his computer and you will very soon have your answer. Email correspondence seems like a safer way to elicit an affair because it is impossible to be overheard. With today’s technology it is quite possible for a wife to catch a cheating husband by “overhearing” his electronic communications with the other woman, or potentially the other man.

This software is easy to purchase and can be shipped discretely to your home. Service technicians can often walk you through the process of installing the software correctly. They can also help you install the software without it being detected by his computer’s security. This way, you can be absolutely sure about his activities and catch him in the act of incriminating himself of cheating.

Place a long-recording digital tape recorder under your cheating husband’s car seat every morning and then listen to it when you are alone. Please check the laws in your city or state to make sure it is legal to record someone in your car if they are borrowing it. The same goes for a GPS tracking device which tracks everywhere your husband’s car goes. GPS tracking devices are now made the size of a pack of chewing gum so they are easy to hide.

you can watch his cellphone yes but if he's savvy at all he'll delete text messages and voicemail. The best way to log it before he does is to use a program like FlexiSPY

SB Champion Lieutenant prashant4u's Avatar

y spy????? ask him directly.......

dnt spy him bcs suppose if u ll spy him nd he got clean chit thn he9ur husband0 ll loose all his faith nd love for u thts for sure jus be calm nd ask him directly abt ths

why spy, if your doubt is near surity then ask him directly, and if can not ask then it dumb. becoz u have right to ask him. otherwise ur doubt is damn, just a girlish fool attitude, it can harm ur life, as u want to do spy

New Born

Have an advanced blackberry and u can have a check on your husband's location.

Venus, coz girls are from there and I am exploring them

and you brag about it in a social site
    ingenious

Its not about the legality of the situation but in my opinion you should not do it. Becasue when you do it, you are losing the trust factor from it. The picture of a husband -wife becomes that of a hunter and its prey. Better ask him directly about ur doubts

I think spying will make things worse only. If you are in doubt, confronting him with bits and pieces of info you got will be a better option. However make sure its not some meaningless suspicion

That u will require help from detective agency as preeto maam has said above

SB Guru Major

'Dr.Watson, looks like new client at our door'
    - Sharlok Holmes.

U will be able to spy on his cmmunications using electronic means.
    But is it really useful? You can only find a proof against him at the maximum. You can not change him through that, or make himlove you only. However it will may support ur claims if you want to break off

New Born

There is no reason to be quite if u suspect ur husband.Ask him about his behaviour and the girl indirectly,Do not wreck ur marriage by hiring a spy.He will hate you after this giving rise to more problems