Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I had an affair with my wife's cousin

Unregistered

Default I had an affair with my wife's cousin

i am 27, married to a beautiful woman. for 3 years my problem is her cousin. In college I had a couple of GFs and I was physical with every single one of them. Then after my graduation I got married. I haven't told my wife about any of this. What I didn't knew was that one of my old GF was my wife's cousin. I met her after our marriage at one of the functions.

My past with her was very intimate. we use to have sex almost every other day and some times we even use to video record it. we both use to love each other very very much. A few days back she called me and told me she want to have sex with me or she'll tell my wife everything about our past. I got scared so I went to her house and we had sex. what i didn't knew was she video record it again and now she is blackmailing me!! I am confused what to do? I love my wife and I can't just cheat on her, and if her cousin showed her our videos she'll leave me forever!!

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Ya, that's true! The possibility that she may want to leave you after she knows that you had sex with her cousin AFTER you were married is very much there....I really wonder why you did it. Not because the girl 'blackmailed' you into it, of course.

I'm afraid, there's no suggestion that I can give you here at all. You could have still tried to explain yourself for acts before your marriage, but having sex after tat with your wife's cousin...that's going to be hard to explain!

go nd tell everything to ur wife bcs it was ur past the truth is u love her today isn`t it?? so y u thinking abt othr thing and if u dnt tell her anything abt ths it means u cheated her so u decide wht u want to do

Your wife may leave you but its better you tell all this to ur wife urself.
    And never yield to the blackmailing, also stay away from that other girl. Try to make her understand that, you hve done a mistake and not going ot repeat it anymore

Just go and tell your wife the truth. Well you had sex with her again just to hae fun. If you are true person just go and tell your wife. Dont give fake excuses about your care towards your lovely honest wife and stop cheating her. Go and tell her about each of your affairs and re start a good honest relationship

Bl!_!Ff !\/!!$TR3$$ Lieutenant-Colonel AMNA KHAN's Avatar

Apko tou shaadi hi nhe karni chaheye thi .....................

listen 1 thing !!!!!
    tell ur wife everything ..... related 2 ur past & blackmailing wat ever ...
    ur wife's czn doing wid u .....
    but ur mistake iz dat ....
    ur wife's czn called u & u go thats ur mistake ...
    whatever happen between u & wife's czn that was past .....
    go & tell ur wife ...........

If u havent done sex, it was possible tofind some way (atleast to confess) All the other stuff was past experience, But now its impossible to give any explanation. So I agree to preeto maam's answer.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i am 27, married to a beautiful woman. for 3 years my problem is her cousin. In college I had a couple of GFs and I was physical with every single one of them. Then after my graduation I got married. I haven't told my wife about any of this. What I didn't knew was that one of my old GF was my wife's cousin. I met her after our marriage at one of the functions.

My past with her was very intimate. we use to have sex almost every other day and some times we even use to video record it. we both use to love each other very very much. A few days back she called me and told me she want to have sex with me or she'll tell my wife everything about our past. I got scared so I went to her house and we had sex. what i didn't knew was she video record it again and now she is blackmailing me!! I am confused what to do? I love my wife and I can't just cheat on her, and if her cousin showed her our videos she'll leave me forever!!
    just do one thing get that video copy frm her just say that i also want to see it and u can keep a copy with u .......... then wht u should do is whenever she is going to call u or blackmail u,, u can blackmail her by saying dat if u r not going to stop all dis u are going to put tis video on net.........i m sure dat's d only remedy...........
    as i m sure dat she might also hav some reputation in society.....she might also get scared and stop all this

SB Guru Major

You are liar. You are enjoying your affair, you are cheating your wife.

How can anyone help you when u seem to be interested in this affair?
    Continuing this will be the death of ur marriage. Either one of this can only exist at a time

Very dangerous situation you are on. Depends on how risky the girl is, she may continue to blackmail u if u let her. Avoid any chances of going near her. But i dont think it will be useful much, if u dont tell things to ur wife

NOthing can be done now. End meeting or talking the girl and pray well and hope that ur wife will never find this out or the girl will not reveal it herself

New Born

Relating it to reel life, the same situation is in the movie viz 'Aitraz'
    I hope the solutions could be:-

1. Tell the cousin calmly about ur situation and tell her to leave you.

2. Or dont hide anything from your wife.

My suggestion is go with the 1st option, try to convince that cousin for a long, there might be a day she will leave you. Hope for the best.

Bye, Take Care

New Born

haha
    YOU ARE SCREWED!
    its not blackmail, u definitely wanted to have fun with her again.
    u r SO SCREWED.

Your problem is not the cousin. But its your inability to control ur lust.
    Stay away from extra marital affairs.