Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gf’s friend threatening to kill himself

New Born

Default Gf’s friend threatening to kill himself

hi preeto maam iam in a serious problem.

iam in a relationship for the last 2.5 months. me staying abroad for education usually come to india twice a year. we ran into a rough patch and we decided to break up. after three weeks or so we decided to get back together.
    as we have common friends she stated talking to a guy in the office so that she has someone to talk to(i.e. during breakup). so as we decided to get back this thing did not digest well with the boy. my gf had made it clear during the break up that she just considers him as a friend and nothing more but he had already made future plans in his mind. he thougght that as the time progressed he would have been able to persuade her to marry her.
    he is telling my gf that if i ever come to india he will kill me.he says that if he is alone she has to be alone and definately not with me. he is also threatning to kill himself.

my gf is feeling guilty. iam telling her that you had made it clear in the begining and he is the one at fault.
    that dude usually gets drunk and then calls at nite to her and disturbes her.
    my gf says that we should breap up so that he doesn't do anything to me and she wont be able to live eather.

she has made this very clear to that guy that she is in love with me and she dosent want to be with him but he dosent listens.she says that he is powerfull and can do anything to get rid off me.

pls preeto maam help me. how can we tell him that not to hurt himself.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Goodness me, where did your gf find this obsessive guy from? And why in the world should you break up just because someone is being stupid? Also ask your gf, will she be with this neurotic fellow even if you do decide to break up? He's going to start stalking her soon if she does not get rid of him ASAP, even if you are not around.

Do your parents know about your relationship? If they do, then you may want to enlist their help or the help of a responsible adult who can get you out of this mess.

In any case, she should tell about this boys threats to his loife to someone who can then take care of it. Its of the utmost importance because she may find herself in major trouble soon!

How does the guy still contacts her at night?? surely she has given her number to him.
    So first of all tell her to end all contact. Change phone number etc. Or he will try to keep in touch

Quote Originally Posted by 3186556 View Post
    hi preeto maam iam in a serious problem.

iam in a relationship for the last 2.5 months. me staying abroad for education usually come to india twice a year. we ran into a rough patch and we decided to break up. after three weeks or so we decided to get back together.
    as we have common friends she stated talking to a guy in the office so that she has someone to talk to(i.e. during breakup). so as we decided to get back this thing did not digest well with the boy. my gf had made it clear during the break up that she just considers him as a friend and nothing more but he had already made future plans in his mind. he thougght that as the time progressed he would have been able to persuade her to marry her.
    he is telling my gf that if i ever come to india he will kill me.he says that if he is alone she has to be alone and definately not with me. he is also threatning to kill himself.

my gf is feeling guilty. iam telling her that you had made it clear in the begining and he is the one at fault.
    that dude usually gets drunk and then calls at nite to her and disturbes her.
    my gf says that we should breap up so that he doesn't do anything to me and she wont be able to live eather.

she has made this very clear to that guy that she is in love with me and she dosent want to be with him but he dosent listens.she says that he is powerfull and can do anything to get rid off me.

pls preeto maam help me. how can we tell him that not to hurt himself.

cause you not around...and during breakup everyone need support of some kind..and he give her that support...and now she wants to break up with him to be with you again..i think he is right :P ur g/f is to blame for all this why she has to go talk to some other guy in the right place????/

I think you should take your gf also with you to abroad, so that they will never get a chance to meet again.
    This guy is already threatening her and has a good effect on her. Looks like she will finally yield to his demands or may dump u in fear.
    So if u can restrict the chances of these two ever coming in contact you can be safe

You may want to notify cops about it. I mean if something goes wrong and if the guy do something nasty, atleast u can get him atleast some punishment though that will not solve the damage if he already done anything. Such people are stalkerish and can turn out very dangerous especially when there is this amount of obsession

All above suggestion can work good for you but i have 1 more too...
    just come India secretly and get married with her and take her with you...
    "Mujhe likhkar kahi mehefus karlo
    Tumhari baato se nikalta ja raha hun mai..!"

Since she is a woman and this guy seems to be a psychopath, i dont think her warning will have much effect on him.
    On the contrary she is afraid of him. So what you should do instead is to threaten hm yourself. Today itself, try to meet him and give him a strong warning to stay away from your girlfriend or you will take legal action against hiim

u should check one thing. Ur girlfriends behaviour does not looks good to me.
    WHy does he attend his call when he calls at night?
    Let us suppose she attend the call accidnetly, but whey does she listen to it? So certainly she is enjoying talking to him. I have a doubt whether both are cheating you behind your back

If u fear the guy can do physical assault on you and the girl, then it would be safe if you can take her with you.
    He seem to have developed some kind of obsession towards this girl and usually any such hardcore obsession wil not until he is treated for it. But thats not possible by you, he has to do it. Until he goes for a psychoanalysis lets consider this as a dangerous situation for both of you

Killing herself is not an option. As her lover, you should confront the guy urself. Take a few of ur friends too with you as for a back up. And give him a strong warning in a strong language.

lost in darkness Brigadier General raiyan's Avatar

mar jane do ,,,, shala loser.

Banned Captain

Well, like everyone else is saying, I'd advice you the same...do not break up with your gf cause if you do, then this will make things easier for that guy. Instead, what you have to do is, remain together and be strong. You both love each other, and there's just no room for that guy. He seems to be influenced by some movies. I don't think that he'll cause an harm to himself or to anybody else. Still, if he has said that he'll kill himself, then you should notify police and let them take care of this issue.

Angry dont break off

are you and your gf mad ? why to break your relationship because such stupid guy ? , you and your gf lodge police complaint against him , inform police is he is threatning you and ur gf to kill u , inform police is incase anything happens to me he should be held responsible , as you are abroad your gf can lodge police complaint against him , see such people who just talk dont do anything , once u or ur gf lodge police complaint against him police will take necessary action dont worry , sab pyaar ka bhoot utaar jayega , dont be stupid to break up bcoz of such asshole , u and ur gf need to be strong , if you become strong then he will back off for sure , i would suggest dont bend before his shit , u just need to show him u r no less u both are strong , tell ur gf not to take his call or best change the no. and also tell ur gf or u call at his residence and warn his parents in stern voice that better control ur son or u will have to strict action against him , if he trys to mess with u do lodge police complaint , but dont break off because of this asshole , ok , take care , byeeeeeeeeeee

New Born

know something called the police....

tell the guy....if he agrees to leave her... well and good....

if not...lauch an FIR of life threatening against the lad....that should close the tap on his mouth !!!

best of luck !! get rid !