Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I’m in a sexual relationship with my neighbour

Unregistered

Default I’m in a sexual relationship with my neighbour

I am 28 years old happlily married housewife, mine is a love marriage. we have 2 beatuful girls and my husband loves me a lot and I love him too. Everything has been perfect am completely satisfied by all ways. A year ago a handsome guy rented the opposite flat. He is also married but he dint bring his family. He told us that his wife is in the US and will join him within a year. we became friends and he often visited us in the evenings. he is 2 years younger than me. In the beginning it i notice the lust in his eyes. But i never encouraged him i was so confident that i can manage these kind of people and my love and devotion towards my hus has been rock solid.He goes to office at around 11. My husband and kids leave around 8.30.

After that i was alone he started to collect the news paper everyday and always tried to chat with something or the other I never invited him at my home. initially i dint paid much attention as I knew he was attracted to me. But slowly i enjoyed our conversations and I was slowly attracted to him. As there were no activity for me in the house and i was bored whole day till my hus and kids arrive. He slowly befriended me and started to discuss about his wife and family. I thought a friendship is ok if i can draw a line. We stay at the top floor and i use the terrace to dry the washed clothes. whenever i go these he also started to come there. he always tries to flirt with me. later i went there only after he leaves for office. He started to go the office. this hide and seek game last almost 2 months. I was scared to disclose this to my hus. As i started to avoid him noticed he lost interest on me. Then i made biggest mistake in my life i started to talk to him again this time he was so aggressive and he started to call me from his office. I never disclosed this to my hus. One day he talked to me a lot convinced me to consider him as my best friend. Slowly he became very open and started to talk about his personal life and all, i was reluctant in the beginning and he slowly start talking about sex. he started discuss with his sex life and curious about my sex life. then he started praise about my body structure and all, i could not stop him. I must say i reluctantly i enjoyed these kind of chat. and i even revealed the coulor of my inner wear when he asked. couple of week it went on. Later i realize the mistake i made. One day i called him informed him that we must stop these kind of conversation, i told him that i felt very guilty about what i did. he tried to convince me i told him to consider me as a good friend and he promised me that he vl b my best friend. I was wrong, it was too late, One day around 12 i went to the terrace i thought he might have left for the office as i was returing i saw him waiting for me i smiled at him. he stopped me in the varanda.

he told me to stop avoiding him it leads to a small argument and middle of that he dragged my waist and tightly embraced me and kissed me on my mouth. i tried to stop him but he was so stong and never let me go i reqested him to leave. within next 15 mts he made me a doll in his hand he pressed me to the wall and touched me. When he asked me for bed i couldn't say NO. i totally cooperated with him. its been going on for the last 6 months. I feel very guilty about this he promises no one vl come to know. it vl b over once he leaves this city. I am not able to say no when he comes for sex. I don't know what will happen....
    Last edited by Preeto Maam; 31-05-2010 at 12:38 PM.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

So, I'm actually not really understanding what suggestion you want me to give you here. You are in a sexual relationship with this guy, you realize its full implications knowing that you are married with two lovely children. You say you cant put an end to it, and it does not seem like you want to either. So....what help do you need from here?

New Born

I hope your husband finds out about your extra-marital affair and leaves you. He doesn't deserve a characterless woman like you.

What will you do if tommorow a guy comes your daughter are grown up.. and your daughters get in such things too???? well am sure inside you wont like it.. just like that neither your mother would like what you doing nor your husband.. everywhere you wrote things like you realise, you are guilty... you realise then why you continued?? if you realise you wouldnt have let yourelf be tempted like this... if your husband get to know this you will lose him.. more serious you will hurt him. he gives you good life love you and see what you giving him in return... you cheating on him!! stop saying you are guilty it doesnt fit you!!

shame on urself...u r cheating ur husband as well as ur kids.u r a characterless woman.after reading ur story nobody will trust on his wife.bcoz u told na dat u love ur husband a lot,den also u did dis typ of thinngs means its really shame.i too
    I hope your husband finds out about your extra-marital affair and leaves you. He doesn't deserve a characterless woman like you.

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel rahulkashyap's Avatar

simple suggestion aapna ghar sell kar do,....
    "Dont Love Da Cheatable Heart"
    "Dont Cheat the Lovable Heart"

SB MahaGuru Colonel deSi_CasaNovA's Avatar

Hi

You say yours is a love marriage and a perfect one blessed with two kids.When everything was fine with no complaints in life then what ushered you to fall in his trap?The fact is you were weak from the beginning and knew all along the consequences of such an affair.The worst part is you are still his sex slave which is well known to you but you can't muster enough will power to put an absolute end to your kinky ways.

Are you waiting for it to be over once he leaves your city? Get a hold of yourself, things will not change unless you try to make a difference. Don't be afraid that bringing an abrupt end to your relationship might irate him to spill the beans.Just be loyal to your husband once again from now on and kick away this neighbour from your life forever.Do not fall into his traps or any kind of blackmail.

HELLO ****

hope your husbands gets to know and leaves you with his daughters. You are a cheap **** prostitute and a ***** and a whore and a girl no husband wnaqts. Join prostituion and you will do excellent.

Hope you got caught and it is all your fault and not his . He is innocent and little bad but you are a rand and a *****.

Hope your husband leaves you soon and abandones you

chura lo na dil mera Colonel Harry4u's Avatar

Donate eyes!
    Love is bLiNd !

it is not going to an end until u ll nt stop it....
    so stop doing these things right now,nobody can force u to do this.
    or if u dnt want to stop...cant leave tht guy...leave ur husband and kids!!!!and go wid him

Quote Originally Posted by diya_innocent View Post
    it is not going to an end until u ll nt stop it....
    so stop doing these things right now,nobody can force u to do this.
    or if u dnt want to stop...cant leave tht guy...leave ur husband and kids!!!!and go wid him

Dear she is prostitute and she can not be satisfied with one man she needs many men so she sleeps around with more then one men. She wants sex and hope she gets caught in her act soon.

Due to your kind of ladies only , trust + commitment+ faith is no longer in this world. Just think of your 2 small daughters. Shame on you lady. Shame on you.

New Born

Cool bravo india

Thank god now it is proved that in India girls to cheat ( Although many know this but this has came in big way) and I also thank my self that Now I have no qualms that I have banged few chicks and pros, now I don't have that fear that my Biwi will have and affair in future or had an affair as now wht ever happens it will be equal.

As far as this lady is concerned , madam follow your instincts i mean basic instinct , nothing wrong in it to follow your desire
    Always satisfy your self but try to intact the family with u
    may be u r husband to have banged few chicks , u may not know that

Enjoy the life from bottom to top

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am 28 years old happlily married housewife, mine is a love marriage. we have 2 beatuful girls and my husband loves me a lot and I love him too. Everything has been perfect am completely satisfied by all ways. A year ago a handsome guy rented the opposite flat. He is also married but he dint bring his family. He told us that his wife is in the US and will join him within a year. we became friends and he often visited us in the evenings. he is 2 years younger than me. In the beginning it i notice the lust in his eyes. But i never encouraged him i was so confident that i can manage these kind of people and my love and devotion towards my hus has been rock solid.He goes to office at around 11. My husband and kids leave around 8.30.

After that i was alone he started to collect the news paper everyday and always tried to chat with something or the other I never invited him at my home. initially i dint paid much attention as I knew he was attracted to me. But slowly i enjoyed our conversations and I was slowly attracted to him. As there were no activity for me in the house and i was bored whole day till my hus and kids arrive. He slowly befriended me and started to discuss about his wife and family. I thought a friendship is ok if i can draw a line. We stay at the top floor and i use the terrace to dry the washed clothes. whenever i go these he also started to come there. he always tries to flirt with me. later i went there only after he leaves for office. He started to go the office. this hide and seek game last almost 2 months. I was scared to disclose this to my hus. As i started to avoid him noticed he lost interest on me. Then i made biggest mistake in my life i started to talk to him again this time he was so aggressive and he started to call me from his office. I never disclosed this to my hus. One day he talked to me a lot convinced me to consider him as my best friend. Slowly he became very open and started to talk about his personal life and all, i was reluctant in the beginning and he slowly start talking about sex. he started discuss with his sex life and curious about my sex life. then he started praise about my body structure and all, i could not stop him. I must say i reluctantly i enjoyed these kind of chat. and i even revealed the coulor of my inner wear when he asked. couple of week it went on. Later i realize the mistake i made. One day i called him informed him that we must stop these kind of conversation, i told him that i felt very guilty about what i did. he tried to convince me i told him to consider me as a good friend and he promised me that he vl b my best friend. I was wrong, it was too late, One day around 12 i went to the terrace i thought he might have left for the office as i was returing i saw him waiting for me i smiled at him. he stopped me in the varanda.

he told me to stop avoiding him it leads to a small argument and middle of that he dragged my waist and tightly embraced me and kissed me on my mouth. i tried to stop him but he was so stong and never let me go i reqested him to leave. within next 15 mts he made me a doll in his hand he pressed me to the wall and touched me. When he asked me for bed i couldn't say NO. i totally cooperated with him. its been going on for the last 6 months. I feel very guilty about this he promises no one vl come to know. it vl b over once he leaves this city. I am not able to say no when he comes for sex. I don't know what will happen....
    I think you are an asshole.
    Give me your address i will satisfy you free of cost & then will inform your husband.
    By the wats the color for your todays innerwear...

New Born

Default Ghor kaliyug

Hello lady ,according to Vishnu Purana u will go in terrible hell. jitne aapke hubby ke body par bal hai utne hazar saal aapko hell main rehna padega ... For more information go trough "VISHNU PURANA". Ghor kaliyug aa gaya hai bhai ......