Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37

Thread: shaved or not shaved?

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default shaved or not shaved?

    hello everyone...
    i have a bf from 1 year now....
    and i wanted to no if boys prefer shaved vagina or is is ok to have hairs there..
    i didnt have sex yet...i dnt no what i shud do...
    like a cant be shaved 24/7

  2. #2
    New Born cooldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Its a personal choice. Some may like shaved some will find it unattractive.
    U can ask ur bf what he wants and go for it

  3. #3
    ✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...
    Posts
    23,856
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    I don't know about u r boyfriend, but i like it shaved..........lol

  4. #4
    New Born
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello everyone...
    i have a bf from 1 year now....
    and i wanted to no if boys prefer shaved vagina or is is ok to have hairs there..
    i didnt have sex yet...i dnt no what i shud do...
    like a cant be shaved 24/7
    i like it trimmed

  5. #5
    New Born solutions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    Do what ever way you want but do not come up with the age old story after 6 months ---


    I had sex with my bf and now he has left me , i am now marrying a guy. Is it possible that he will know that i had sex earlier or i am not a virgin


    First you enjoy then come up with stupid things .

  6. #6
    Young Gun duality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    If u are trying to make ur boyfriend happy then its better to ask for his opinion. Cos what one person likes may not be so for another

  7. #7
    SB Addict JhonyBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    637
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by solutions View Post
    Do what ever way you want but do not come up with the age old story after 6 months ---


    I had sex with my bf and now he has left me , i am now marrying a guy. Is it possible that he will know that i had sex earlier or i am not a virgin


    First you enjoy then come up with stupid things .
    Ecellent answer I agree with u bro my suggestion is don’t have premarital sex.

  8. #8
    New Born rishabhkohli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    punjab
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ask him and keep it that way when u wanna go for sex rest keep it like it is

  9. #9
    SB Champion Lieutenant prashant4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,378
    Rep Power
    88

    Default

    Trim it......

  10. #10
    lost in darkness Brigadier General raiyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    27,830
    Rep Power
    93

    Default

    no,,, keep it hairy.

  11. #11
    SB Champion Lieutenant prashant4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,378
    Rep Power
    88

    Default

    ....now the members will decide that @thread owner want to keep it or trim it..........make a poll @thread owner

  12. #12
    New Born brutus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    Physically it does not matter as long as sex is enjoyable by both..
    The other reasons are just for the looks are concerned only

  13. #13
    New Born rishabhkohli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    punjab
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prashant4u View Post
    ....now the members will decide that @thread owner want to keep it or trim it..........make a poll @thread owner
    lollllllllllllllllllllllllll


  14. #14
    SB Champion Lieutenant addeell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    __The City Of Lights__
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rishabhkohli View Post
    lollllllllllllllllllllllllll

    lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

  15. #15
    New Born solutions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JhonyBravo View Post
    Ecellent answer I agree with u bro my suggestion is don’t have premarital sex.


    Exactly girls should not call pre maritial sex as a form of true love , stupid them , it is only fun

Similar Threads

  1. Amber Rose Shaved head is she looking hot?
    By enjoy_lol in forum International Celebrities
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24-12-2009, 10:13 AM
  2. Tattoos on bald and shaved heads
    By sweetooo.baba in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 26-08-2009, 03:23 PM
  3. Priyanka Chopra ******@@@Showing her SEXY SHAVED LEGs@@@****
    By Black March in forum Bollywood Celebrities
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-04-2009, 10:38 PM
  4. Shaved Kitty
    By thehacker_again in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 11:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •