Thread: In Love With My Best Friend.........

Unregistered

Default In Love With My Best Friend.........

Preeto Ma'am and everyone else... i need your help and advice on this...
    I KNOW THAT THIS IS WAY TOO LONG BUT DO READ IT AND HELP ME OUT...
    OK...So i am a 19 year old boy...and i have this friend(female) of mine.. We are like the bestest of friends for over 3 years now.. we have been together through each other's happy and sad moments,always. She's always been a huge support for me....and me a huge support for her. and we are extremely close to each other.. This girl has shared secrets with me that she wouldn't have with anyone else.. And for me, no one in this world is closer to me than her..
    There was a time when both of us were considered to be 'going out' with each other, by everyone...including our friends and family... But we both were convinced that there wasn't any such thing b/w us.. Were were only the bestest of pals..
    Neither of us has ever been in a relationship with anyone..!!
    Now, for further studies this girl had to move to another town, but her family stays here.
    Even then we are always in touch..either on the phone...or through the internet..
    we still share each and everything of our lives.. and she comes back to her family every three months...for about a week or so, which needless to say, we spend together..
    The problem is here..
    During the time she was away from me, i missed her...like hell.. This is nothing unusual... But during this time, i realized how much she means to me..how much i need her in my life with me...
    I realized that i had fallen in love with her...and needed her desperately!
    Never before had i observed how beautiful she looked, or how perfect i am with her,or how important she is to me,or how my life is meaningless without her in it.
    Maybe her being away from me made me realize this fact.. And then i decided to confess my feelings to her..
    But here comes the twist..
    A couple of days before i was to tell her that i loved her,,she told me that she liked a guy in her class, and was soon going to ask him out. She and that guy were pretty good friends too.. That day she was very happy..
    I told you that we shared everything..and i had never seen her feel for a guy the way she was doing now..!
    he asked the guy out.. He first denied..but then eventually started going out with her..

Now my problem is that i still love her to the core.. I could die for her.
    I tried to get her out of my mind...but all in vain..
    I haven't told about this to anyone... and i am dieing inside..
    I simply cannot live without this girl...shes my life now... I love her to death..!!!

I am afraid of telling her my feelings as i fear that she might not just turn it down but also stop toking to me forever... I have no idea what she feels about me.. I am pretty sure she considers me nothing more than a friend...
    She is happy with that guy.. I dont wanna ruin it for her.. But at the same time i cant contain my feelings for her...
    WHAT SHOULD I DO ??
    i am completely messed up right now... i haven't stopped crying for 3 days..
    PLEASE help me out guys...!!!

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi there,

Well, it seems that you realised the fact that you loved her a little too late. Nothing really that much that you can do at this stage, if you think that she is REALLY into the other guy.

Don't cry, who knows what the future may bring? But if you feel that there may be an iota of a chance, there's no harm in just telling your true feelings to her. Just don't push anything down her throat. Just tell her so that she knows and factors it in, in case she wants to change her mind!

New Born

Smile

dude u r 19, work on ur studies worry about friends and love later. you are immature at this age.

Oh man... Take immediate steps right now...

Do not confess your love right now... first for one week or two, talk to her normally but involve your passions in it. and talk to her about your goals. Let her feel you that you are goal oriented person. Be serious about it.

You will project masculinity, excitement, security and future richness by talking about your goals and passions in your life. I bet that the other guy must not doing these things. You have still 100 percent chance to win your love back just talk to her about your goals.

This one week should be full of your life credibility, passion and goals. Talk to her in exciting way. Use deep voice on phone. For example, talk through your chest rather than neck. This will make your voice sexier and manly. Let her feel you that how much you are seriously.

Use attentive body language. Confident body language....

Now right after one week, after creating your impact on her, tell her in good and healthy way that "she chose that boy otherwise you were going to propose her in very wonderful way. But its Ok... she should be happy as the way she want."

This will drive her mad. She will of course say something in return like... sorry, why you din't tell her before, or something like I am sorry you should tell me... (your one week impact will must work to make her say that) then after her apologizes... openly tell her that you start loving her but it's her decision...

As bonus: If she something like she also loved you. Then say her to take a dare step... We blessed with life once.... leave that *** hole and lets start beautiful relationship. We know eachother, We have goals, passion and excitement in our lives... Lets enjoy.

If she say something like. She can't. then with plain smile... say that it's Ok... I am happy for you... you enjoy your life... but ya... find some girl for me too because I also need one female friend, because you gone now.

Simple.... THIS IS STEP ONE... For more steps... message me...

p.s. Don't worry friend... if you want then you can make her worship you like a god.

New Born

hey bro i dont think there is a need for u to cry so much as u still have a chance of winning ur love..coz when u r just 19 and ur galfriend is also too young to knw who is the better guy for her...she mite be in factuation stage n who knws the same case mite with u also...as this is a common situation in ur age...so stop crying and give some time for ur galfriend..this requires lot of patients..but u can express ur feeling to her..but in easy manner and finally u must also concentrate on ur studies at this age which will also help u to keep ur mind distracted from the matter...k

New Born

Default This might help

Dude the story of yours is 101% similar to my story. Just the age difference. You are 19 and I am 29. But in love agr does not matter. I too fell in love with my best friend. However I told her I love her. She said it was too late. Can u imagine how late it was? Just 3 days. The day I told her, just 3 days before a guy proposed her and she said yes.
    Ok 1st thing 1st GO AND TELL HER THAT YOU LOVE HER. But in a different way. Not the way that you want her, but you love her. If she understands you trust me she will not say to you anything negetive nor she will break the relation with you. Sometimes you should show the love to a person that is very importnat.

2nd thing accept the truth that she is commited to someone else. Very difficult to digest but do it, belive me you can.

3rd if you know what is true LOVE, then you will always want the person to be happy whom you love. You do not want your friend to be sad or unhappy.

4th do not bring any sort of negetive feelings in your mind, such as hurting yourself, suiside, breaking relation from your side, leaving the city and go some where else.Remmeber even though you are not her love you are her BEST FRIEND. And that emotion is 1000 times stronger than LOVE. A human being can live without love but not without a FRIEND.

5th : As the proverb says " IF YOU LOVE A PERSON SET IT FREE, IF IT COMES BACK IT IS YOURS, IF IT DOESN'T IT WAS NEVER YOURS".

6TH : After you tell her about your feelings also do not fail to tell her that you want her to be happy. be prepaired for a negetive response. Do not show your emotions in such a way that she may feel you are emotionally black mailing her.

7th : Make her belive that your still her best friend for whom you care the most and also respect her, trust her the most.

I hope this might help you dude. Remember " SIRF HASIL KARNE KA NAAM PYAAR NAHI HOTA, PYAAR KA MATLAB RAB HOTA HAI".

Banned Captain

don't go into filmy advices & concentrate on studies bullshit...who says ya cant study wid dat gal in ya heart!!??
    dnt fear anythin'...ya hvnt done some crime...itz okie if she turns ya down & feels wrong bout it...trust me if she understands ya...she won't feel bad bout it even if she is in luv wid dat guy...
    n i dnt noe wat others say buddy...i read it sumwhr & tell it to every guy in problem dat ya hv...
    LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD...STOP CRYIN' & START TRYIN'!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prosperity View Post
    Oh man... Take immediate steps right now...

Do not confess your love right now... first for one week or two, talk to her normally but involve your passions in it. and talk to her about your goals. Let her feel you that you are goal oriented person. Be serious about it.

You will project masculinity, excitement, security and future richness by talking about your goals and passions in your life. I bet that the other guy must not doing these things. You have still 100 percent chance to win your love back just talk to her about your goals.

This one week should be full of your life credibility, passion and goals. Talk to her in exciting way. Use deep voice on phone. For example, talk through your chest rather than neck. This will make your voice sexier and manly. Let her feel you that how much you are seriously.

Use attentive body language. Confident body language....

Now right after one week, after creating your impact on her, tell her in good and healthy way that "she chose that boy otherwise you were going to propose her in very wonderful way. But its Ok... she should be happy as the way she want."

This will drive her mad. She will of course say something in return like... sorry, why you din't tell her before, or something like I am sorry you should tell me... (your one week impact will must work to make her say that) then after her apologizes... openly tell her that you start loving her but it's her decision...

As bonus: If she something like she also loved you. Then say her to take a dare step... We blessed with life once.... leave that *** hole and lets start beautiful relationship. We know eachother, We have goals, passion and excitement in our lives... Lets enjoy.

If she say something like. She can't. then with plain smile... say that it's Ok... I am happy for you... you enjoy your life... but ya... find some girl for me too because I also need one female friend, because you gone now.

Simple.... THIS IS STEP ONE... For more steps... message me...

p.s. Don't worry friend... if you want then you can make her worship you like a god.
    - Good Yaar..... So nice advice.....

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Preeto Ma'am and everyone else... i need your help and advice on this...
    I KNOW THAT THIS IS WAY TOO LONG BUT DO READ IT AND HELP ME OUT...
    OK...So i am a 19 year old boy...and i have this friend(female) of mine.. We are like the bestest of friends for over 3 years now.. we have been together through each other's happy and sad moments,always. She's always been a huge support for me....and me a huge support for her. and we are extremely close to each other.. This girl has shared secrets with me that she wouldn't have with anyone else.. And for me, no one in this world is closer to me than her..
    There was a time when both of us were considered to be 'going out' with each other, by everyone...including our friends and family... But we both were convinced that there wasn't any such thing b/w us.. Were were only the bestest of pals..
    Neither of us has ever been in a relationship with anyone..!!
    Now, for further studies this girl had to move to another town, but her family stays here.
    Even then we are always in touch..either on the phone...or through the internet..
    we still share each and everything of our lives.. and she comes back to her family every three months...for about a week or so, which needless to say, we spend together..
    The problem is here..
    During the time she was away from me, i missed her...like hell.. This is nothing unusual... But during this time, i realized how much she means to me..how much i need her in my life with me...
    I realized that i had fallen in love with her...and needed her desperately!
    Never before had i observed how beautiful she looked, or how perfect i am with her,or how important she is to me,or how my life is meaningless without her in it.
    Maybe her being away from me made me realize this fact.. And then i decided to confess my feelings to her..
    But here comes the twist..
    A couple of days before i was to tell her that i loved her,,she told me that she liked a guy in her class, and was soon going to ask him out. She and that guy were pretty good friends too.. That day she was very happy..
    I told you that we shared everything..and i had never seen her feel for a guy the way she was doing now..!
    he asked the guy out.. He first denied..but then eventually started going out with her..

Now my problem is that i still love her to the core.. I could die for her.
    I tried to get her out of my mind...but all in vain..
    I haven't told about this to anyone... and i am dieing inside..
    I simply cannot live without this girl...shes my life now... I love her to death..!!!

I am afraid of telling her my feelings as i fear that she might not just turn it down but also stop toking to me forever... I have no idea what she feels about me.. I am pretty sure she considers me nothing more than a friend...
    She is happy with that guy.. I dont wanna ruin it for her.. But at the same time i cant contain my feelings for her...
    WHAT SHOULD I DO ??
    i am completely messed up right now... i haven't stopped crying for 3 days..
    PLEASE help me out guys...!!!
    may be tht girl faced the same thing u are facing now and hid it frm u ... u shudn't be taking chances . its hard finding the perfect ones for u .... and yeh at the end of the day u love the person . so why not . why not just let her know in such a way tht she would feel so special and find ur love true tht she forgets about tthis guy ur dating coz she would obviously think about u

Thumbs up

u r late my dear friend , u should have confessed earlier before she has asked that guy out that time may be she might had tought about u , now its bit late but like preeto mam said u can confess about ur feelings to her but it will be bit risky , anyways choice is urs , may be in future if she doesnt reamin in that relationship u can confess it , anyways , tc, byeee dear , God bless u

New Born

right now ...you are LATE.. be a friend..there is a huge chance that she will com back...i mean you are just 19....be a friend...i know it will hurt when she talks to u about that guy....but just bear up.. gradually reduce contact with her and ultimately , DON'T keep in touch...
    if you were ever meant to be with her, she will feel the need to...but don't expect it to happen...

and in the meanwhile, make new friends and incase you fall for someone again which would be very normal for a guy at your age....DON"T take too long...
    As soon as you feel it, gather courage and say it up...

Remember, however late you accept your love, she will always feel that its then that you fell inlove so DON'T wait too long again...

And being 19, STUDY hard, the most important academic life is here...this will either make you a MAN or break your career in oblivion...

so concentrate on studies and other stuff, cry your heart out but let her go gradually....
    TRUST me, you haven't seen anything in life yet .. .. ..
    Have a wonderful life...

New Born

dear, forget everything and first tell everything to her. we cant see future wt is going to do tomorrow. so pls friend tell tht u love so much, beacause if u dont tell her now i think u will give punishment to ur self in future. u will think why i haven,t told her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so if u dont want to think like that pls dear tell her and leave everything on ur love. atleast u will become happy to tell her everything, so best wishes from me and go ahead, fast,,,,,,,,

dude ...@19 the world seems to move like as u think... it sounds bit cranky but u should really concentrate on ur studies for now....