Thread: My Finance getting silly messages

New Born

Default My Finance getting silly messages

Hello Preeto Maam

This is the second time i m posting my problem hope to get ur reply dis time.I like how u solve every1 problem in such a easy way.U r doing a wonderful job maam god bless u.Wel coming to my problem that me and finance is engaged about 3 months back.We both love each other a lot.She told me everything abt her past,she told me dat she had bf in her past n due to her family issue she can't go wid him.She told me now she wanna comes through past n wanna live in present.Now dat guy is troubling her a lot like messaging,giving miss call which makes her so upset n every1 is her family scold her for dat.I told her to tel her sister as she dont have her bro but she says my sis cant understand her n instead of understanding her she scold her.By the time we are looking for solution another problem comes in her life dat her sis brother in law disturbing her by sending useless messages.I told her to send these sms to me,ven i read those sms i get through the point that he had feelings for my finance.She told me that once he proposed her and she refuse her.I told my finance to stay away from him like not giving any replies for messages,not to pick his call n starts avoiding him.But she says she cnt do this all time bcoz her sis in involved between them.

Please please maam and other guys wht shall i do,i cnt see my love like dat n i really wnt her to get out from these mess n cnt do anything.I always feels insecured for my finance n our marraige is about 3 months later wht i will do meanwhile.Looking for positives response from everyone.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, I think you can handle the ex boyfriend and as far as the sisters brother in law is concerned, your fiance certainly does not have to respond to him! Why should she? It's going to give him the wrong ideas totally.

Just tell her that she must learn to ignore such messages and if need be, tell her sister about it, even if she scolds her. NO RESPONDING please! Its time that she learns that harmless flirtation can be pretty harmful too!

New Born

Thanks u so much Preeto maam for your quick response.I have done the same thing which u suggest me now? My Finance is not giving any responses to any of them but still both them disturbing her n she gets upset from these things.Please suggest me some thing which i get rid from these things.

Bro give her a new sim and a new number , or else gift her a new mobile set which you must give as a gift with a new number which will solve a lot of issues , her bf issue could be over.

and do give numbers to only few people .

She should change her phone-number & of course keep it private & confidential
    This idea works well.

You dont have to change the number or buy a new mobile. Just simply bar the sicko's number.

He is not going to know this. His messages will not be delivered and his calls will not be connected.

Your phone will be fine and he will think there is a problem with his phone.

Firstly ask her whether she wants a change in her situation or not. cause this is her life and she cannot blame any of her problems onto anyone.

tell her if she wants to marry u then take a step and avoid the idiots of all kind be it her sister or in laws.

If she can't then u can't risk ur life into such a woman who can't handle a simple situation like this.

G'day

New Born

yeah thts true...gift her a new mob n new sim..n tell her not to give d new no to people who r related sumhow or d oder to tht guy....

New Born

Its fiance - not finance!! :-p

New Born

Default which way i go....????

Hello Preeto Mam,

Again this is aaryan who always disturb you by posting my problem again n again bcoz i tink only u can take a right decision in place of mine.Hope u take my thread this time and give me life taking decision.I m replying u against the previous thread to get you proper idea.As I told u in previous thread that me and my fiance is engaged four months and now we both each other lot.As i told u that before getting engaged with me she had boy friend which she loves him a lot before.The relationship goes to such extend that it comes to marriage issue but her parents are against this relationship and they No to her bf n his family.After they both (My Fiance and her bf) decided to end this relationship n they did the same.Now after two year she got engaged with me.From starting we r just friends and slowly n slowly i m coming quite close to her and she told me everything abt her past.She also told me previously that she was not ready for the marriage and she got engaged with me due to her family pressure.Now the problem is after two year her bf starts messaging and calling her from other numbers and telling her that he once again try.She told him so many many times not to do all this as she is out of everything n there is no use to dat but he is not ready to accept it all.Evry time when he calls to fiance she gets upset.Some how i fell she must have feelings for him.I told her i dnt want to see my love her like that.I wanna see my love happy whether she is with me or not,so she have to take a decision whether u wanna go wid me or not.Den she said her life is with me.These things happen again n again which makes to me tink abt future and i dnt wanna leave her as i love her so much that i cnt live without her.

Apart from this all i also told u abt her sis brother law problem.He is also disturbing us my sending meaning full messages giving her fake calls from other nos.I m really feedup from these things.Sometimes i fell like i kill every1 who came between my fiance and me.But i can"t do anything bcoz of my fiance relationship n her love.She must effect her a lot.Please maam n my all friends this is my life decision? Which way i go? shall i move forward or not.Hoping to get positives response from everyone

Quote Originally Posted by aaryan2004 View Post
    Hello Preeto Maam

This is the second time i m posting my problem hope to get ur reply dis time.I like how u solve every1 problem in such a easy way.U r doing a wonderful job maam god bless u.Wel coming to my problem that me and finance is engaged about 3 months back.We both love each other a lot.She told me everything abt her past,she told me dat she had bf in her past n due to her family issue she can't go wid him.She told me now she wanna comes through past n wanna live in present.Now dat guy is troubling her a lot like messaging,giving miss call which makes her so upset n every1 is her family scold her for dat.I told her to tel her sister as she dont have her bro but she says my sis cant understand her n instead of understanding her she scold her.By the time we are looking for solution another problem comes in her life dat her sis brother in law disturbing her by sending useless messages.I told her to send these sms to me,ven i read those sms i get through the point that he had feelings for my finance.She told me that once he proposed her and she refuse her.I told my finance to stay away from him like not giving any replies for messages,not to pick his call n starts avoiding him.But she says she cnt do this all time bcoz her sis in involved between them.

Please please maam and other guys wht shall i do,i cnt see my love like dat n i really wnt her to get out from these mess n cnt do anything.I always feels insecured for my finance n our marraige is about 3 months later wht i will do meanwhile.Looking for positives response from everyone.

FIrst of all,as u knw tht your gf is not into her ex now she have broke up wid him and she have clearly told u tht she sees her future wid u so u too have to take care of her and sensibly solve this matter of her past,as u knw her bf is troubling her by calls and msgs bt she is not into him this too is clear so if u r really bothered then,changing the no.may help thts the solution thts it and for the relationship tht u both share now have an understanding level so trust is the biggest virtue of all always b by her side.
    Every time I hear your voice, I hear another reason to keep
    you forever -