Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He loves me or not

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Default He loves me or not

maam.. i met a boy 3 months back we both were very much comfortable with each other so became intimate too soon and thought to marry each other as we both are well settled in our job. complication started when we both told each other abt our ex. i thought its btter to tell him by myself else if he will get to know frm somewhr else thn it will be more complicated. he was really depressd due to his ex. i tried to comfort him. but he is so possesive whnevr my phone is busy even if m talking to my family or my brother he feels m talking with any other boy. becoz of him i changed my no. and not given it to any boy. whn i call him he will say i will call u after sum time thn i wait for him but he never calls thn also i will call. now we have some fights also in between he thinks that m a bad charaterd girl but really wt happenend in my life is just becoz i trust people so easily. i think in this case also it the thing that happned.sum times i think he is not the right guy for me becoz i m frank in nature i hav frnds but he always feel jealous and take it in wrong way.. i dont want that he will think that i dumped him but i tried to tolerate him but sumtimes it becomes untolerable. we have some fights also but everytime i have to persuade him that i luvs u. he never said he only says that i feel comfortbale with him.. smtimes in anger he told me character.... also.. wt to do i dont know . its very much difficult t part away

|| Villain || Colonel Albert Pinto's Avatar

Leave this guy.........I know its hard, but 'Trust' is an important requirement in any relationship. I know u r serious about this relationship, but he should also equally respond in positive manner. Things may get worse after marriage in case u r thinking of marrying him. Sorry if I have hurt u r sentiments.
    God Bless U.......................

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    maam.. i met a boy 3 months back we both were very much comfortable with each other so became intimate too soon and thought to marry each other as we both are well settled in our job. complication started when we both told each other abt our ex. i thought its btter to tell him by myself else if he will get to know frm somewhr else thn it will be more complicated. he was really depressd due to his ex. i tried to comfort him. but he is so possesive whnevr my phone is busy even if m talking to my family or my brother he feels m talking with any other boy. becoz of him i changed my no. and not given it to any boy. whn i call him he will say i will call u after sum time thn i wait for him but he never calls thn also i will call. now we have some fights also in between he thinks that m a bad charaterd girl but really wt happenend in my life is just becoz i trust people so easily. i think in this case also it the thing that happned.sum times i think he is not the right guy for me becoz i m frank in nature i hav frnds but he always feel jealous and take it in wrong way.. i dont want that he will think that i dumped him but i tried to tolerate him but sumtimes it becomes untolerable. we have some fights also but everytime i have to persuade him that i luvs u. he never said he only says that i feel comfortbale with him.. smtimes in anger he told me character.... also.. wt to do i dont know . its very much difficult t part away
    well mam, sorry 2bother u.... a great deal of prob lies wid u even apart wid him..

jus think u say frank nature, dat does n't mean u wil discus ur personal matter or get intimate wid ppl... sinc u already had a failed relationship.... ur current bf s a bit insecure i think sinc he also had break up wid sum1....

1-sit 2gether n set ur priorities u chos 4him n let him chos4u... mutually solv dis....

2-giv him more priority.. u r a grown up nt aschool goin girl dat u'll hang up wid 2many..
    wid age 1sud set deir priorities n choices....

its high u sud understand dis fact n restrict ppl under deir limits...

else ready 4another failed relationship.....
    long live..cheers....

Banned Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unfortunately...the reason for this behaviour of his has nothin' to do with you tellin' your story to this guy!
    he was well calculated & controlled when you people first met up...besides he had a prime reason to WOO you with his charm & nice nature...
    you tell now you people are intimate(i take it as...you people share emotional & physical relations...correct me if m wrong)...well now he's just removed off his mask & has started treating you as a property & is taking you for granted...
    da fact that you have to pursuade him for love & he explaining 'you only feel comfortable with him' only clarifies his position in this relationship...
    da problem's you are 100% commited to him & off with time...he's become an emotional addiction to you...just the thought of him gettin away makes you weak in ya knees!

anyways...
    No guy in this world has the right to control what friends ya make & whom ya shud be talkin' to...no matter there are bad guys around you in plenty...but if ya are confident & honest in this relationship...none of them can harm you...& he has to understand dis fact ASAP!
    ya family loves ya as much as he does...if nt more...& ya hv made ya friends after years of trust & time spent together...he must & surely will not get any rights on this issue either under any circumstances...if he's skeptical...he should be given proofs of the call records once...& dumped next time around in case of a repeat scenario!
    just coz ya had a breakup earlier & ya r frank in nature...gives him ABSOLUTELY no rights to question ur character...it shud be dealt with a high self esteem in ya mind & he shud be corrected & warned bout it right now!! basically he needs to trust you & that's any gf's or wife's right...he won't be doin' any favour on his part 4 ya!
    again...fights r part of a relationship...but he needs a strict warning about comments on ya character & he has to respect this ab-initio-de-facto right now from this moment!
    as far as you callin him & he not answering the calls goes...well you urself are to blame for it...
    there's a famous quote...NEVER LET THE OTHER PERSON KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HIM/HER...ELSE HE/SHE'll STOP RESPECTIN' IT EVENTUALLY...unfortunately ya just let him know ya cant survive without his support & he's exploitin' ya every single way!
    I saw da guy b4 me lecturin' ya on moral fibres & respectin' his authority/possessiveness for ya...i say a BULL SHIT to this & if rules are to be followed...they are to be mutually formulated & agreed upon...& he needs to follow them with the same dedication as you will!!

A mutual talk with a strong stand on your side can still save this relationship...if he really loves you!
    otherwise you need to set up your priorities & start thinkin' of an ACTION as soon as possible!
    Last edited by ENIGMA_BOY; 18-07-2010 at 04:18 AM.

Parting will be betteer. You two people are so different like in two opposite poles apart

Your relationship is full of misunderstandings and lack of intimacy.
    There never was any honest attemtp to set it straight.

Hope Springs Eternal.... Brigadier General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Girl, I think u r allowing him to dominate u. Don't let this happen bcoz u will be the only sufferer in this.U need to be brave and assertive with this guy. If u r thinking about parting, do so with a firm mind. Just be firm on whatever stand u take.

love will be there, its just adjustment problem

Fights are commonand usual whenever two people are in arelationship. Just take care it wont cross any limits

ITs also possible that he may be actually busy. and thats why not attending ur calls.
    so be sure before u make assumptions

if he is so much opinionated against you, u shud cut contacts with him

Dont trust anyone too much that will lead to heart break later. Keep safe distance even from ur most trusted person in ur life

Most probably he likes me but fails inshowing it.
    Ofcourse its possible the other way too

Possessiveness is a sign of extreme love so he must be loving u...

Love is not the real problem but his character and behaviour. Thats not right and safe for you. If he remian like this once u get married, then things will get difficult