Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm clueless about my self

Unregistered

Unhappy I'm clueless about my self

dear ma'am
    I'm an avid reader of this forum, through this I just want to share the frustration i'm going through these days I'm a s/w developer and a 2010 passout searching job in delhi. In my college days i used to be a fun loving and keen devloper which always kept me in the centerstage. Now since I'm from lko and from not so strong fiscal background so naturally i've to think twice before spending a peny on my food also, I donot request any kind of job ref. over here but actually have lost my self-confidence which used to be my strength once. I do tried to find some part time job too n still trying but still i'm so surrounded by my -ve thoughts that more than all this i keep crying neither i'm ale to eat or drink aything nor i feel that i'l ever be able to rediscover myself I just don't know as how to cope up with this situation my other frens do have a good money backup so i also try to avoid being in their company as i cannot spend being with them and they too avoid me naturally no one can be the source bearer all the time plz suggest me how should i tackle this situation as staying here for a single day is getting tougher and the place from which I actully belong has no such scope for my career in s/w field n that too in java especially otherwise some companies work their for other tech.
    thank you very much and i hope you'll help me out regarding this frustrating siituation

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

So, basically you passed out this year only and are already frustrated that you don't have a job? Don't get so dejected so soon, my dear. Just wait and do waht y0ou can to look for a job. Put up your resume on the online employment sites, browse the newspapers and keep your eyes and ears open.

Getting dejected is not going to help in any way and you know that very well. Also, its not necessary that you HAVE to spend money and hang out with friends.Once you have a job, you will have people at work plus your schedule to keep you involved. Just wait patiently. And ya, Some physical activities will certainly help.

U have plenty of job scope. Try game programming. or turn to mobile phone softwares

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Colonel Albert Pinto's Avatar

Hey dude, Don't worry man, at least u r so talented, even I am from software field, but I don't have much programming knowledge, still i am confident that i will get a job somewhere. My friends were average students, but they got a job, learnt from work experience and now they are doing very well in their job. U can get lot of opprtunities in Bangalore or Pune.....As far as -ve thoughts are concerned, just stay cool or try some deep breathing u will feel relaxed. And as far as low confidence is concerned always remember:

"Impossible does'nt mean that it is not possible. It actually means that nobody has done it yet....We are born to break the limits.......Keep rocking......."

I think u are skilled. Thats clear from ur letter. U have said that earlier u were a keen develepor and was in centerstage. So u sure have some capabilities but the real problem is i think u lack confidence now. Somehow u have lost it now. Try tobelieve in urself and things will turn out better

The important thing is are u happywith your job field? i mean do you want to be known as a software person? First ask that question to urself. If u are ok with it, then find some job, with out waiting for some big opening. Or if this is not the right field for you, change it to whatever u want.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

You've got to keep trying, dude....try to make your basics strong. That will definitely help you.

If u are so confused one choice to approach some career guidance agency though its not necessary in software field. Anyway try it, an expert advice can give u motivation

You got skill. All you require is focus. That's all is required now.

Why dot u contact one of ur friends who is working in this field? they wil be guide u better

These are just silly matters which u are either presnting as huge or u think of them as huge problems. Rmemeber that a slight doubt is all thats needed for any relationship to end

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    dear ma'am
    I'm an avid reader of this forum, through this I just want to share the frustration i'm going through these days I'm a s/w developer and a 2010 passout searching job in delhi. In my college days i used to be a fun loving and keen devloper which always kept me in the centerstage. Now since I'm from lko and from not so strong fiscal background so naturally i've to think twice before spending a peny on my food also, I donot request any kind of job ref. over here but actually have lost my self-confidence which used to be my strength once. I do tried to find some part time job too n still trying but still i'm so surrounded by my -ve thoughts that more than all this i keep crying neither i'm ale to eat or drink aything nor i feel that i'l ever be able to rediscover myself I just don't know as how to cope up with this situation my other frens do have a good money backup so i also try to avoid being in their company as i cannot spend being with them and they too avoid me naturally no one can be the source bearer all the time plz suggest me how should i tackle this situation as staying here for a single day is getting tougher and the place from which I actully belong has no such scope for my career in s/w field n that too in java especially otherwise some companies work their for other tech.
    thank you very much and i hope you'll help me out regarding this frustrating siituation
    i have seen people struggling for years for a good job and you are tired so soon?
    be patient.
    and be confident.
    fix your perception first, be positive..and remember:
    whether you can or you can't.. you are generally right!

life will change if you will, it will worsen if you will...and get better if you will..
    goodluck!

I dont think its difficult for u to get a job, first of all u are a fresh graduate, and u are skilled and u hav efriends who are already established. If anything u lack its only confidence

SB MahaGuru Lieutenant-Colonel imperium's Avatar

Find Jobs , try them out try some meditation and forget ur -ve thought.

You need a goal first. WIth out it everything is futile.
    Goal is not enough, u require careful planning to achieve it too. Take a break from everything, spend few days planning ur future, thinking about ur past, and mistakes u have done so far etc.