+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Why my threads are deleted

  1. #1
    Young Gun
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    79

    Default Why my threads are deleted

    Today in Morning i posted several fresh thread, which are i think deleted now, i don't know why!!!
    Please any Moderator Tell me Why it happened.

  2. #2
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    368,140
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Your threads were deleted because of image spam.
    Do not use any other forum's pictures you could attract infraction or even ban.
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

  3. #3
    Young Gun
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    79

    Default

    I think i will never come here again, much discusting behavior of SBF staff, i think pictures on net are not the property of any site, i am sure all pictures members are psoting are getting from dif site / forum, even i use many forums, never found rules like this specially for a forum.
    You can Ban me on my this statment, But this is True.

  4. #4
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    368,140
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Kindly read the rules , pictures with watermarks will be deleted!

    RULES: Must Read!
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

  5. #5
    Young Gun
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    79

    Default

    This is an example.
    Then these threads may be deleted to:
    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?t=198427
    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?t=198482
    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?t=198440

    This only my suggestion:
    We may consider on fresh and unique stuff, because some people post here old stuff, which should not attract users.
    Hope will keep in mind in positive side.

  6. #6
    Always Alive @ SBF! Brigadier General cheeku17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nai Dilli
    Posts
    22,016
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tady_Bear View Post
    I think i will never come here again, much discusting behavior of SBF staff, i think pictures on net are not the property of any site, i am sure all pictures members are psoting are getting from dif site / forum, even i use many forums, never found rules like this specially for a forum.
    You can Ban me on my this statment, But this is True.

    if the behaviour of the Staff here in SBF was really disgusting then there won't be 300000+ registered members here ,yes members are posting pics from other sites but those pics doesn't contain watermarks , and regarding the rules these rules make this forum a nice and clean place for passing time.

    so get along with these rules you will find SBF as a much better place to be than other Forums.
    My Stupidity is so Advanced that People think i am Sarcastic

  7. #7
    Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    53,741
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tady_Bear View Post
    Today in Morning i posted several fresh thread, which are i think deleted now, i don't know why!!!
    Please any Moderator Tell me Why it happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tady_Bear View Post
    I think i will never come here again, much discusting behavior of SBF staff, i think pictures on net are not the property of any site, i am sure all pictures members are psoting are getting from dif site / forum, even i use many forums, never found rules like this specially for a forum.
    You can Ban me on my this statment, But this is True.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tady_Bear View Post
    This is an example.
    Then these threads may be deleted to:
    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?t=198427
    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?t=198482
    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?t=198440

    This only my suggestion:
    We may consider on fresh and unique stuff, because some people post here old stuff, which should not attract users.
    Hope will keep in mind in positive side.
    man, listen i tell ya, you can not use sbf spaces as a medium to advertise ur site thru ua images however unique and/or rare they are man, ur threads wer deleted after careful observation and mod found dat u are deliberately using the same website in ua all threads unlike others who posts from different sites, they mean sharin nd u mean advertising benifits. once blacklisted images holdin this particular watermark shall always be deleted.


    Make My Day

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default nice question

    Quote Originally Posted by Tady_Bear View Post
    I think i will never come here again, much discusting behavior of SBF staff, i think pictures on net are not the property of any site, i am sure all pictures members are psoting are getting from dif site / forum, even i use many forums, never found rules like this specially for a forum.
    You can Ban me on my this statment, But this is True.
    mod replied please.......picture of propety of any one on net...

  9. #9
    00123
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheeku17 View Post

    if the behaviour of the Staff here in SBF was really disgusting then there won't be 300000+ registered members here ,yes members are posting pics from other sites but those pics doesn't contain watermarks , and regarding the rules these rules make this forum a nice and clean place for passing time.

    so get along with these rules you will find SBF as a much better place to be than other Forums.
    please replied

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. How To Post In This Forum
    By hardeek in forum Bollywood Celebrities
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 02:30 PM
  2. ///Katrina the Real Beauty///KingKaran
    By KingKaran in forum Bollywood Celebrities
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 19-07-2008, 01:19 AM
  3. Discussion : Should Game Threads Be Deleted?
    By hotspicyhot in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 21-02-2008, 02:45 PM
  4. PDA(Public Display Of Affection)...plz Post Ur Views..
    By joncena18 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 27-10-2007, 02:02 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •