Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I betrayed???

Unregistered

Default Am I betrayed???

Mam I'm a guy of 20 years studying in Management Stream....
    My problem is- My girlfriend left me this month and went to a far away place for further studies in being pressurize by her family members, but she promised me that she will return within 1month....
    We are in a relationship for 7years, she is a year younger than me... She luvs me i know but now she is breaking all the promise made to me by her.. As such I'm feeling very depressed & cannot concentrate on any matters & chores... There's no fruitful contact though we talk daily but only fight... Now I'm always in a Melancholy mood & always feels very hurting & lonely....

PLZ MAAM help me to get her back!!!! I cant live without her,,,,, I Love her Madly!!!

Try to avoid the fights. First of all u are now long distance and u get very little chance to contact, that also not through direct meeting. SO if u use that opportunity also to fight, you will end up in a break up

May be all signs that she wants you be more near. Try if u can be somwhere close to her soon. Maybe she isdisappointed and thats why giving negative signs about relationship

!! PostMaster !! Field Marshal passion_unlimitedd's Avatar

Just concentrate on your studies first. Do not ruin your study life running after love.
    If she has promised to come back within 1 month wait for it to happen.
    If she doesn't comes move on in life and make a career first.
    Girls will come automatically ...
    Play To Win or Don't Play At All
    Always Expect The Unexpected

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

It is hard enough to make local relationships work, but having miles, states, and sometimes even an ocean between you makes it even more difficult.

However, successful long distance relationships can and do exist. It will survive as long as you are willing to work it out. Here are few suggestions which might help

First and foremost learn to trust.. If after 7 years of relationship you do not have trust and confidence in her and this relationship - I doubt if the future will get any better

Communicate in some way every day
    , more than once if possible
    . Since you won't be seeing each other, it's important to establish and maintain an emotional connection. These don't always have to be long, in-depth conversations. Tell each other about your little triumphs and tragedies. Ask for advice. Use an instant messenger programor web cams for that visual connection.

Avoid the temptation to be controlling. People have free will and no one can or should control another person. As long as you are both interested in being in the relationship, you will stick with it and distance will not make a difference. As soon as one of you decides the other is not a good match—or someone else is a better match—your relationship ends, whether you live 3000 miles apart, two streets over, or share the same bed with your wedding picture on the wall.

Talk about your future together. Assuming that ultimately you'd want to live together, discussing how you're going to get to that point will help you prove to each other that the relationship is going somewhere and that your efforts and frustrations are not in vain.

Avoid jealousy

Be positive. Staying positive and not focusing on the negative aspects of a long-distance relationship is essential to keeping your relationship blooming and your partner content. Being away from your sweetie is not all bad news. Use the opportunity of personal time to pursue your interests and hobbies as well as your career objectives.

Remember: Things will get better with time, and even the relationship will become better. Have hope.

Ya may be u are betrayed. But dont make any harsh decision. Just make sure nobody will fool u later

Hope Springs Eternal.... Brigadier General galaxy_resident's Avatar

You should had a doubt when she was saying that she will return in a month; but how can one return in a month when going for further studies? Surely it will take 1-2 years time, isn't it? The best you can do is to avoid the fights by not loosing your cool because it will only worsen the situation. Your relationship is 7 years old, so you may have a ray of hope.

i dont think you have lost her to be worrid about getting her back..
    The issues u are facing now is probably due to the distance. Once ur communication becomes stable i think all those problms will vanish

I dont think so...
    first reason is she is studying there, so naturally a lot of time goes for it.. then getting food, calling her parents, friends disturbances - all ofthem may be taking time from her.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

By and large, you have got good advise here from the forum members. The thing is my dear, that she has gone out to study and its going to take time, isn't it? Sulking and fighting is not going to help and you'll only come out looking like a petulant person.
    Instead, let her do her studies and return when she gets her holidays...you go on with your life too, and try and work within he parameters of a long distance relationship.
    The wise person learns to accept the inevitable and make the most of it!

She is in a far place for frist time. And It will take a long period to get used to a new place when on shifts to there all of a sudden. So be patient. Give her some time to settle down, first thing she does will be reestablish contact with u

New Born

Thanx for all ur valuable suggestions....

The problem is now that she wants to return back, but her family members are pressurizing her not to come back.... I cannot live without her nd i feeling very lonely as if i like to die... I want her to come back any how..

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ani_ankush View Post
    Thanx for all ur valuable suggestions....

The problem is now that she wants to return back, but her family members are pressurizing her not to come back.... I cannot live without her nd i feeling very lonely as if i like to die... I want her to come back any how..
    Since her family members are pressurizing her not to come back, then it must be due to her own good. Maybe she is enrolled at some prestigious institution, hence they consider it foolishness for her to let go of an opportunity like this. Maybe for some reason being at that place will help her focus on her studies better. Maybe being here with you would distract her from her studies. Could be anything!

I understand how you feel, but please be her strength and not her weakness. Wherever she wants to be or needs to be, whether here or there, should be between her and her parents to figure out. You can't do much, right? But whatever the situation is, remain devoted to her, assure her that you will always be there for her, motivate her towards her studies and challenges in life, and just be a source of strength for her. She will come back sooner or later. Please don't break down. Think positively and be patient and strong, at least for her if not for yourself!

New Born

Its ur pure hearted Love dear...try to control it..4 me U sud wait for her n try to make her a regular contact n encourage her..n abt ur Love, I knw yaar LOVE is jst a sweet feeling n njoy dis feeling n thank urself dat U r in Love n Cant tolerate widout seeing her..n dont think dat U r betrayed..it signifies ur insecurity...move on n wait 4 da right n delightful tym...

Would not be wise to declare that you are betrayed right away. Give her atleast some time for getting accustomed to her new environment. Nobody is going to cheat on their partner as soon as they are away fro few days, dont be suspicious