Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bf called me a whore!

Unregistered

Default Bf called me a whore!

hey guys,

my boyfriend of 2 yrs called me a whore during one of our fight. this is not the first time he called me whore, he has abused many times earlier in past too. every time i tried leaving him, he would apologize and promise not to repeat it. i feel now its high time. he has no rights to call me a whore specially when i havent done any such thing to be labelled with such a filthy word. im soo confused at the moment. i dont know if i should stay with him or leave me. my concious doesnt allow me be with him, however my heart says to give him another chance... moreover, he is not talking to me now because i wasnt talking to him properly and told him that i am hurt, and me like a fool have been calling him since morning to pacify him. please help me what i should do.....

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

What should you do? You should get angry! You should get cold! And you should certainly not get the heebie jeebies because he is not calling you. Listen, you have to draw the line somewhere, don't you? Why allow anyone to get abusive with you?

N matter how much you need him, its NOT OK to take abuse, you understand that?

If u havent done anyting to cheat him and never had sex with anybody else to cheat him, then u dont deserve to be called like that. Ask him to stop usng that word and stop ur relationshp if he repeats. Thatsall about it

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    What should you do? You should get angry! You should get cold! And you should certainly not get the heebie jeebies because he is not calling you. Listen, you have to draw the line somewhere, don't you? Why allow anyone to get abusive with you?

N matter how much you need him, its NOT OK to take abuse, you understand that?
    I agree with Ma'am...He has no right to label u with such derogatory words...
    And y d hell do u have to pacify him after all this??

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hey guys,

my boyfriend of 2 yrs called me a whore during one of our fight. this is not the first time he called me whore, he has abused many times earlier in past too. every time i tried leaving him, he would apologize and promise not to repeat it. i feel now its high time. he has no rights to call me a whore specially when i havent done any such thing to be labelled with such a filthy word. im soo confused at the moment. i dont know if i should stay with him or leave me. my concious doesnt allow me be with him, however my heart says to give him another chance... moreover, he is not talking to me now because i wasnt talking to him properly and told him that i am hurt, and me like a fool have been calling him since morning to pacify him. please help me what i should do.....

You call him B*S***D next time when he calls you W****
    Last edited by hk1617; 21-08-2010 at 02:39 PM.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Your bf seems to be one hell of a verbal abuser. This event proves that he has no respect for you. I am deeply surprised that now you are out to pacify him!!
    Develop some self-respect, girl. HE should be the one falling at your feet and begging your pardon. In future, don't tolerate any verbal abuse from him. If he doesn't mend his ways, get rid of him.

Thats very insulting thing to call a gf or even any woman!
    He is not ur boy-friend but he is ur boy-enemy!

SB Guru Major

Consciousness and heart? Good.
    Consciousness says to leave him, because you have realized that he will not change and will abuse again and again when he is angry. Heart says, Ok, he was angry, so he do not mean what he has said.
    You should accept the fact that he will be like this. He will use abusive words (even if he do not mean it) .
    THIS IS HIS NATURE.
    If you can adjust with it in future, stay with him.
    Or leave him.

Thats very serious. Since he is repeating it, its certainly done purposely and he does not mean a word of his promises.
    Just dump the guy and find someone who is decent

SB King Field Marshal

if i were at your place and when he called me(as in you) a whore, i would have kicked him on his nuts at that very moment and would have left him forever!!

If u see u atleast for a few time like that, then his feelings about u is not real. Seems like an aubsive type guy

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Ask yourself few questions and you might find an answer too

- do you consider yourself physically unattractive
    - are you mentally unstable
    - why do have such low self esteem and low opinion of yourself
    - why are you being so needy to be in a abusive relationship
    - is this the best you deserve

Although verbal abuse does not leave black eyes or visible bruises, it is often more seriously damaging to your self-image. Verbal abuse is cruel and scars your soul.

If you are in a verbally abusive relationship, start by acknowledging the abuse. This is not an easy thing to do, especially as your self-esteem is weakened.

Make plans to create a better environment for yourself. Take help of your friends, family to distance yourself from this person.

Don't stay too long in this relationship, though, because every time your self-esteem sinks further, you lessen your chances of actually leaving.

Remember, verbal abuse escalates. Verbal abuse can and sometimes does, turn physical.

What an abusive fellow he is,i would never stay with such a person if i were in ur position

SB Champion Lieutenant prashant4u's Avatar

even after pleading infront you u forgive him and u love him still then go on with him no matter how much he abuse u by words....but u think the relation is not going so well then move on.....

WHy are you still with the guy? dont be emotionally dependent when partner is abusive. Break up and have a life of ur own