Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: want to start a business

Unregistered

Wink want to start a business

hi mam,im 20yr old male,mam i dont like studies at all so i decide to start a business not small kinda business but a big one but i dont have enough money to spend mam do help me?i mean plz if u know so plz tell me the names of some financial compnys or something like that who invsts money approx 5 crore or above.plz mam im not financialy well i want to be rich plz help me.thanks

nobody will invest that much amount of money in someone, if they cant be sure about ur assets or they can be sure u can pay it back or that ur business venture has huge profit for them in some how. You might instead want to start smaller, and then build ur way up

New Born

u r just 20 n think tht u will get 5 crore loan to start business...n whom u think will give u loan "a financial company" c'mon dude wake up.....first try to strt with small amount of business then think of high....n dont give up ur study..u can do side business by continuing ur study..so better think of that....

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

For a successful businessman, it takes many things like exceptional managerial skills, best presentation, shrewd marketing skills etc. Do you think you have these? Either you have them or you have to go for an MBA.

Even if you have these, at 20 nobody will invest this much money. Don't look for shortcuts in life, every big business started at small scale at first. Start your business on similar platforms and gradually expand it. If you think you are lacking managerial skills, go for an MBA.

New Born

hey dude

why do u take al the pain in starting a business if u have 5 crores?

even if u have a chance to get 5 crores, i suggest u buy 5 x 2 BHK apartments in mumbai and rent them ... in this way u have no risk to face and ur monthly income from the property will surely cross 1 lakh per month .....

Do let me know the source who is gonna lend u 5 crore .. i too will try my luck

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy_resident View Post
    For a successful businessman, it takes many things like exceptional managerial skills, best presentation, shrewd marketing skills etc. Do you think you have these? Either you have them or you have to go for an MBA.

Even if you have these, at 20 nobody will invest this much money. Don't look for shortcuts in life, every big business started at small scale at first. Start your business on similar platforms and gradually expand it. If you think you are lacking managerial skills, go for an MBA.

Friend .. u dont need a piece of paper (MBA Degree) to start a business ... all u need is BRAINS

Whats the use of an MBA with out Brains????

Venus, coz girls are from there and I am exploring them

all you have to do is to come up with a business plan which is intriguing enough for the investors to think that their investment is secure
    as simple as that
    and best of luck

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

I would reply in 2 simple words:

Stop dreaming!!

Life is not dat easy dude...

U will need somebody to support you. Get help from some experienced businessmen. With out a godfather u wont survive

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babu.ganpat View Post
    Friend .. u dont need a piece of paper (MBA Degree) to start a business ... all u need is BRAINS

Whats the use of an MBA with out Brains????
    All right......no MBA. The why the hell all MNCs go to different IIMs to pick up students to become managers?? MBA helps you develop managerial skills into your brains even if you don't have them!!! Thats what I was trying to explain!!! MBA from any reputed institute is much more than a piece of paper!

Rather than money what u need in business is the passion for it... if u are made for it, u will win. Then u must have some original idea to get quick success. If 100 other people were doing same business from 50 years and u join them today doing same thing, u can only be 101th, u cant be the first

WIth ur current situation what u need is a business partner than a sponser..

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy_resident View Post
    All right......no MBA. The why the hell all MNCs go to different IIMs to pick up students to become managers?? MBA helps you develop managerial skills into your brains even if you don't have them!!! Thats what I was trying to explain!!! MBA from any reputed institute is much more than a piece of paper!

Dude

The person wants to start a business, and as i said, to start a business u do not need an MBA degree, but just brains on what to invest and where...

Regarding selection by MNC's at IIM's and students becoming managers, dear friend, this is complete different story, here you will not be a business man dude, but an EMPLOYEE of the company.

Dude try to understand the difference in between "Starting a company (Business)" and "working for a company"

Banned Lieutenant-Colonel

where is Preeto Mam? Is she Alright?

Businesss is not as easy as u think...
    u dont have experience, u dont have capital and u dont have a vision.. just doing business and ending up with nothing, anybody can... one has to succeed