Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I had sex with my colleague

New Born

Default I had sex with my colleague

Hello,

i had sex with my colleague who is 8 years older than me. Actually she tempted me to involve in sex and since i am new to it i did it... Now i feel bad as my first sex experience is not with my wife.. i really feeling bad.. now should i tell this to my wife or not?? i am still single and parents are looking for alliance..

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

The reason that you had sex is really not important. You are an adult, as is she, so thats not a major issue. If it was a sporadic thing, then you really need to think if you want to share the information with your wife. However, if you are in a relationship with this lady, then you may want to sort out matters before you go in for marriage.
    One more thing...I do hope you had safe sex and did not indulge in any risky behaviour.

Yup u must tell ur wife about it. This is cheating in a way.
    And be away from other women as long as u are married

Depends on how ur would be wife will see it..
    if she is virgin she will be expecting the same from u also. I dont think any woman will like their husband is having affairs..

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Depends on whether your wife asks you or not. If she is not interested, then it's ok. But if she asks you about your sexual history, then tell her the truth only. Not on the first meeting though, but after the first few meetings when you start discussing more personal and private details with each other, and she asks you that question. I would never endorse lying, especially to your life partner. But disclose the truth tactfully. Explain to her the circumstances under which you had sex, emphasizing that it was not your fault but your colleague's because she manipulated you, and that it was a one-time mistake because you were naive at the time. Put more stress on the fact that that incident does not reflect your true character, and that anything of that sort won't ever be repeated in future under any circumstances. I hope she will understand. I see no reason why she wouldn't! Good luck.

My advice is so long as you are commited with someone, remain loyal with them.
    Its not right to go after other women when u are commited to someone

Quote Originally Posted by discussion290 View Post

And be away from other women as long as u are married
    hes not married yet

New Born

Why are you doing so. When you are educated and having a lots of mankind. just forget it and be loyal because i hope you can not forgive your wife for an affair.

SB Champion Lieutenant prashant4u's Avatar

if u think this matter will kill u inside after marriage for your wife....then tell her the truth that was an mistake...

When u enter marriage if u start it with a clean slate then its not an issue..
    Also from now onwards avoid such incidents

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Well, tell your wife only when the question arises, otherwise not. If the question does not arise, then it is better to keep quiet about this as you yourself know that you did that impulsively, not intentionally. Why to try something when you are unsure how your wife would react to this?

Pretending to be innocent wont work if u are telling this to ur wife.. because a woman can hardly rape a man
    so lets first of all accpet the factthat u were equally intersted.
    and about telling ur wife - thatsrisky.. if she is of type who wont take this matter serious that would be clean but how many women can take these maters lightly?

Banned

Arrow

Of course you should tell her if she asks you, it's not that every girl will refuse you. 3 out of 10 might be highly exceptional; otherwise you have options, you will find girls of your own character, and that is what you deserve! don't you??. I hope you are not gonna ask the same question to your future life partner since you have already lost the right....But don't get panic as You are looking for your kind of girls. Please don't find my comment to be rude on you, I am just telling you what you should do, and remember also that the relation that starts with lies will end with ashes.....

If u dont continue this, and will remain loyal to ur wife after marriage then thats not an issue

The right and worng on this matter depend on how u see premarital relationships
    anyway what i want add is - having affairs while u are in marriage is cheating and having multiple sex partners is bad atleast healthwise (think of STDs)