Thread: Should I get intimate?

Unregistered

Default Should I get intimate?

Hii mam

I am a regular visitor of this forum and finds very useful advice that is given by you.I have a question also.I am a 27 year old divorcee as i got married to a psychic case.Now one of my friend came closer to me.We went out spend some time together.I thought he like me but then he told me that he wants to have sex with me.He is unmarried and said that this is his and mine requirement so why not to go for it.I refused like i require time to think over it.So he stopped meeting me and said he is not in control of his emotions wen he is wid me.
    I am in a fix what should i do?
    i am a working girl and i have made myself busy so not to think about him.He also says in one or two years we could see for marriage also but why to waste our present.MAM please help meee as i am VERYY confused about him.Should i go for sex with him or stay away from him.He is a ice and settled person and of my age only.PLEAAASEEE HELP!

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, you are a divorced person and you really don't have anyone to account to, that way, but yourself. The only thing that is a bit worrying is this guy's attitude. he wants sex with no strings attached and while that sounds cool, I want you to beware that you may end up getting emotionally involved with him and let yourself in for hurt for the second time.

Do you really want that? if, on the other hand, you feel that you can handle it, that you won't get hurt, well then, you can see what you want to do. But just keep yourself safe, emotionally and physically either way, OK?

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Man we have so many gals having exactly d same story??
    A girl, a boy, boy emotionally pressuring the gal for sex, promising to marry soon, gal in a dilemma!!

Simple answer is just tell that chap that if he cant control his emotions and he is so desperate then he should marry u as soon as possible!
    Have sex with him only after marriage. Most assholes consider divorcees as an easy target for their sexual desires. So DO NOT GIVE IN TO HIS DEMANDS UNTILL HE MARRIES U!

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

You will take a big risk if you have sex with this guy. If you risk this and if it back-fires then what? If the man after having sex says no to marriage then what? If you are interested in him, first establish a relationship with him and make your bonding stronger and afterwards you can go intimate if you feel he's the right guy for you. Don't go for sex the very first day.

SB Champion Lieutenant prashant4u's Avatar

y not first tell him to get marry with u and accept u then have sex????.. are u sure about him after offering sex to him he will marry u?????? think about it requirement of sex is not only the option for u....u have to think about future relation with him.....will his parents accept u????
    as u are divorced.....think it and then move ahead....or else just forget him.....

By the way u have mentioned, the guys attitude is not acceptable. What he wants from u is just sex. So better be careful coz, Its better to be safe than be sorry.

New Born

He is just trying to use you.As someone said, in India people have a strange attitude towards divorcees and think of them as easy target.I bet he woudn't have dared to ask you if you had not been married. This person's intentions are not honourable.Secondly he is also naive. No strings attached sex is a very difficult situation people invariably get involved emotionally and in the end its always worse on the woman.In this case he will have sex with you, satisfy his lust and move on to marry a different girl acceptable to his parents etc . You will be the loser in the end and in a worst case scenario you may also get accused of luring him into sex. Your character will be irreparably damaged. Get serious about your life.You have already gone through a difficult marriage.Find someone who can be with you for the rest of your life.Keep away from such filthy people who have no respect for your honour or your life.

Banned

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Perspective View Post
    He is just trying to use you.As someone said, in India people have a strange attitude towards divorcees and think of them as easy target.I bet he woudn't have dared to ask you if you had not been married. This person's intentions are not honourable.Secondly he is also naive. No strings attached sex is a very difficult situation people invariably get involved emotionally and in the end its always worse on the woman.In this case he will have sex with you, satisfy his lust and move on to marry a different girl acceptable to his parents etc . You will be the loser in the end and in a worst case scenario you may also get accused of luring him into sex. Your character will be irreparably damaged. Get serious about your life.You have already gone through a difficult marriage.Find someone who can be with you for the rest of your life.Keep away from such filthy people who have no respect for your honour or your life.

Perfect answer dude!

SB Champion Lieutenant

No u should not get inmate with him... He is using u?? Look right now u are divorced and vulnerable with emotions as this moment because of the divorce. So it is easy for any one to fool you.. He does not seem like he will make some connections to u afterwards.. I would say no and move on.