Thread: in a dilemma about a girl

New Born

Post in a dilemma about a girl

there is a girl in my college who was my vry good frnd i always helped her nd she enjoyed my company...after sometime her bf dumped her dn also i supported her...i was always there for her whenever she needed me ...after sum tym i confessed my love to her then she stopped talking to me ...then after sumtym she came to me and asked me that y r u nt talking to me ...then we both again startd enjoying each others company bt she remained a bit depressed bcoz of her ex...then again i asked her to be with me....then she said that we dont have our future and then i asked her to stop talking to me...bt still i cnt stop myself frm thinking abt her..i always cry at nights wenever i think abt her...at college she also tries to look at me sum way or the other sumtyms she smiled at me by looking at me bt i didnt responded...wat shud i do???
    Last edited by kobeindia; 25-09-2010 at 02:33 AM.

New Born

why r u nt replying to me mam?????

She has told u that she does not want anything more than friendship. Being a understanding friend you should accept it and just keep your relationship to friendship. Love relationship has to be mutual and it comes from within, not forced into. If you don't cannot remain friend then don't bother her or torture yourself or cry.
    It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life so interesting. . .

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

If the girl wants to keep this relation to friendship only, then as a good friend you must respect her decision. For love relationships, feelings have to come from inside, they are not something which can be forced upon someone. If you keep up this attitude, you will lose a good friend.