Thread: Stuck !!

Unregistered

Default Stuck !!

i am a 17 yr old girl ... i was in a relationship with a guy an year older than me ...but everything was fine until he moved to another city for studying .....he broke up saying ..that hes having problems ..in adjusting to the new environment...and stuff like that....we still used to talk regularly ..... and we used to have sex chats sometimes ..even after we broke up ... he tells me that he loves when he is drunk and we are havng a same sorta chat ... although we talk about everything ... about ourselves and stuff like that.... so its not just that we talk about that stuff only .... and i love him a lot ...its almost been a year ..since we broke up and am waiting for him to came back .as in to be in relationship together..... but it doesn't sem that he is ready to commit .. this is increasing my insecurities... there are time when we dont talk for 4-5 days ..and i start feeling low.. i get insecure that if he is with someone else..? ...but usually he is very busy with his training and studies.....and but mostly he calls.. and return my calls
    now the problem is that i really want him to come back .. i want him to show that he cares.. and idont want to loose him ... i feel depressed most of time and am not able to deal with it ... but i dnt want to loose him too ...i cannot move ..and i cannot stay.. i mean ... m i dnt know what to do ... i love him .. but i i dnt know whether he loves me too or not.. all this is really bothering me .. plz help me.... i really want him to be with me..i want the old times to came back .. but now since so much time has passed am afraid that it wont happen ...am stuck .. plz help .. !

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel complete_man's Avatar

Wait wait wait...U said that he has gone for a break up wid u..Then what insecurity are u talking abt?? What for r u waiting for him?? Why do u think u can salvage the relation??
    He has already said he wants to break d relation and has moved on...Its better u too stop imagining things and move on with life.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i am a 17 yr old girl ... i was in a relationship with a guy an year older than me ...but everything was fine until he moved to another city for studying .....he broke up saying ..that hes having problems ..in adjusting to the new environment...and stuff like that....we still used to talk regularly ..... and we used to have sex chats sometimes ..even after we broke up ... he tells me that he loves when he is drunk and we are havng a same sorta chat ... although we talk about everything ... about ourselves and stuff like that.... so its not just that we talk about that stuff only .... and i love him a lot ...its almost been a year ..since we broke up and am waiting for him to came back .as in to be in relationship together..... but it doesn't sem that he is ready to commit .. this is increasing my insecurities... there are time when we dont talk for 4-5 days ..and i start feeling low.. i get insecure that if he is with someone else..? ...but usually he is very busy with his training and studies.....and but mostly he calls.. and return my calls
    now the problem is that i really want him to come back .. i want him to show that he cares.. and idont want to loose him ... i feel depressed most of time and am not able to deal with it ... but i dnt want to loose him too ...i cannot move ..and i cannot stay.. i mean ... m i dnt know what to do ... i love him .. but i i dnt know whether he loves me too or not.. all this is really bothering me .. plz help me.... i really want him to be with me..i want the old times to came back .. but now since so much time has passed am afraid that it wont happen ...am stuck .. plz help .. !
    It happens at this stage. You are too young to deal all the complications of relationships- love n breakup. When it is time for you to concentrate on your studies and make your career - which should be your aim and pose any hurdles, you are messed up in dealing with breakup and all. Do you really think that it matters at this stage of life ? That boy has already moved on, concentrating on his studies, passing his time with you- Remember he ain't losing a night without sleep, IT IS YOU who is going through it. You don't understand all these intricacies and isn't expected of you two.
    Just take my suggestion and let go of it. Whatever it is. Don't bother if its breakup or he wants something or he'd comeback to you. Just let go of all that crap and concentrate on ur studies like he is doing. Build up your career and make yourself stronger and something worthful. Don't waste this time, it is very precious. That boy has understood this fact and he broke up. You can do all this after college when you'd be 22 or so.

Good luck!
    It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life so interesting. . .

SB MahaGuru Colonel deSi_CasaNovA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You EX certainly in no mood for any sort of commitment.He wants to have a relationship with no strings attached. You still love him its fine, but for you its important find out whats going on the other side. Studies and training has already snatched a chunk of his time.

What you can do with a strict purpose is, mention another boy in your talks and describe your interactions with him. If he really has some feelings left in any corner of his heart , he will react definitely.But do this with caution of not overdoing it as it may revoke anger within him.

If this works and you get some signs of his inclination towards you, it should be a great moral booster and you don't need to be depressed.Once you have positivity flowing within, you can try one more time to get him.If it fails, no issues, you got so many guys , just look around.