Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !!~!! Hottest Sports Reporters !!~!!

*!*..BAAZIGAR..*!* Colonel javsayy's Avatar

Default !!~!! Hottest Sports Reporters !!~!!

When you think of “sports journalism,” names like Bob Costas and the late Howard Cosell probably come to mind. And while they are certainly legends in the word of sports reporting, you probably don’t want to see them in a two-piece. Women reporting from the sidelines is a rather new thing in sports journalism and it’s about time that guys get some extra eye candy on the field besides the cheerleaders. Here’s a roundup of the hottest sports reporters for your viewing pleasure.
    I Believe In Love At First Sight!! Because... I Have Loved My Mother Ever Since I Opened My eyes

In addition to filling out a bikini top perfectly, Ashley Russell is a corespondent for Yahoo Sports. The girl has been all over the place, MTV, TLC, E Entertainment.
    I Believe In Love At First Sight!! Because... I Have Loved My Mother Ever Since I Opened My eyes

When she’s not nibbling on poker chips or doing the tango on Dancing with the Stars the ever sexy Erin Andrews can be seen reporting on sidelines for ESPN. In 2008 she was named “sexiest sports reporter” by Playboy Magazine. We here at Heavy concur.

Erin Bates is a 5′11 beauty who keeps viewers’ adrenaline on the rise as a reporter for Speed TV. She covered all things motocross for ABC at the 2007 X-Games, as if you needed an extra reason to love the X-Games.

Hedi Watney was runner-up for Miss California in 2002, but even though she didn’t win, don’t feel sorry for her. The hot blonde can now be seen as an on-field reporter for the Boston Red Sox on New England Sports Network. Wicked pissa!

Parriinndaaaa!! Colonel vinaysofiya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by javsayy View Post

When she’s not nibbling on poker chips or doing the tango on Dancing with the Stars the ever sexy Erin Andrews can be seen reporting on sidelines for ESPN. In 2008 she was named “sexiest sports reporter” by Playboy Magazine. We here at Heavy concur.

Absolutely! Absolutely! Absolutely!

I love her..!
    Ek chotasa lamha hai, jo khatam nahi hoto...

...:::: ZapaTTa ::::...

Ines Sainz is a sideline reporter in Mexico, so American sports fans may not be too familiar with her. Let us introduce you, “Sports fans, meet Ines.” You’re welcome.

Could there be a hotter use of a paint can? The answer is clearly no. Jamie Little is a pit reporter for NASCAR Nation Wide Series and Sprint Cup Series on ABC. No wonder it’s the most watched sport in the US.

Even if you hate the NY Jets with every bone in your body, you still gotta admit this is a hot photo. Jenn Sterger is the in-stadium host for the Jets home games and hosted a series of webisodes for Sports Illustrated called The Jen-X Road Show.

Cutie Laura Lane can be seen as host of the ESPN.com poker show Inside Deal, where she dishes on all things poker. But the girl has been all over the place, reporting on the Super Bowl, NBA Playoffs and interviewed everyone from Troy Aikman to Michael Phelps. And with a smile like that it would be hard to say “no” to an interview.

It’s hard to believe that blonde bombshell, Lisa Dergan is close to 40 years old. After appearing in Playboy Magazine Lisa went on to report for Fox Sports Net, where she got up close and personal with athletes ranging from Chuck Liddell to Tiger Woods. And we know that Tiger likes his blondes.

At 46, Lisa Guerro is definitely the cougar of hot sports reporters and by the looks of this photo, she’s giving the young girls a run for their money. She started as a cheerleader for the LA Rams in the 1980s and went on cover the field for Monday Night Football and Fox Sports. In addition to being incredibly hot, she’s got a work ethic that earned her the title of “hardest working sports reporter” by the Los Angeles Times.

Parriinndaaaa!! Colonel vinaysofiya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by javsayy View Post

At 46, Lisa Guerro is definitely the cougar of hot sports reporters and by the looks of this photo, she’s giving the young girls a run for their money. She started as a cheerleader for the LA Rams in the 1980s and went on cover the field for Monday Night Football and Fox Sports. In addition to being incredibly hot, she’s got a work ethic that earned her the title of “hardest working sports reporter” by the Los Angeles Times.
    Haan ye bhi acchi hai..

i mean kuch jyaada acchi hai..
    Ek chotasa lamha hai, jo khatam nahi hoto...

...:::: ZapaTTa ::::...

Lindsay Petruny has that girl next door appeal to her and covers all things Patriots for Patriots All Access, a weekly show on the CBS Boston affiliate. She may be new to sports journalism, but we’re sure to see her strutting that sex appeal more in the future.

You’re probably not gonna see hottie Michelle Beisner strutting around the field in a black lace bra and underwear while she interviews Jeremy Shockey for the NFL Network. Lucky for you, Heavy has got ya covered with this picture.