Thread: ☞✬ SeXY CeLeBs Who FeeL THeY LuK UGLY ✬☜

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Red face ☞✬ SeXY CeLeBs Who FeeL THeY LuK UGLY ✬☜

Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Keira Knightley

This raging beauty has a litany of letdowns. Here’s what she told More and Elle magazines: Upper half: “I’d love to have tits, but I don’t—I have pecs.” Lower half: I hate my legs. They're awful. I 'd make them longer and less wobbly. And I'd tone down my ***.” Skin: “I get a load of zits, and I'm always squeezing them in the bathroom mirror.” In general: “I hate my body.”
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Forget that she was named sexiest woman in the world by Maxim in 1999. “My hips have always been big,” she told People. “I remember thinking at one point, ‘I know: I'll get my hips lipo-ed off!’ You can't—it's bone.” She also admitted, “I wish I had longer, leaner legs. I'd like to have a much higher, tighter butt.”

Sienna Miller

“I was quite firm and quite tiny and as I hit 25, things started to change,” she confessed this to OK! “Now I’m noticing more changes. You know, a top and bare legs at the back is not a pretty sight! I’m lazy and if I wear clothes, it’s hidden well.”

Jessica Alba

This just in: Alba, the steamy cover girl for GQ UK’s November issue says about her new mommy-body, “My breasts are saggy, I've got cellulite, my hips are bigger." As for being a sex symbol? “I don’t get it. Every actress out there is more beautiful than me.”

Nicole Kidman

Telling Redbook about her post-pregnancy figure, she backhands this self-diss. “When you’ve had a slightly androgynous body your whole life, having breasts is a nice feeling.”

Penelope Cruz

“I don't think I am beautiful,” she made clear to Parade. “I can look good and I can look ugly.”

Salma Hayek

She doesn’t go so far as defaulting to Ugly Betty, but tells Parade, "I won a 'Best Body Award' from Fitness Magazine and I was too embarrassed to accept it. I actually don't have a good body….If you know how to dress, there's some tricks you can pull."

Carrie Underwood

“I don't consider myself sexy,” she says in a Cosmopolitan interview. “I'm kind of a nervous person in general. I'm socially awkward. I'm not tall and sensuous.” What about the heart-stealing, sizzling chick on stage? “THAT person’s cool,” she says. “THIS person’s not.”

Scarlett Johansson

She's reportedly also said she doesn't feel sexy. On that issue, AskMen.com has this quote: "I know what I look like when I wake up in the morning after three hours sleep. Sometimes I feel, 'OK, this is a good day', and other times I wake up and think, 'Oh my God, I need a hat today.'"

Banned Lieutenant

Alexander Skarsgard

And just so we’re not leaving the guys (or vampires) out, here’s True Blood’s Skarsgard, telling this month’s Elle UK, “I’m insecure, like most people. I have days where I feel like the ugliest person on the planet. It's not like I walk in a room and go, ‘Yeah, f***, I’m hot!’ Totally not.”

Banned Major

nice onessssss

Thanx 4 sharing.

Banned Major

nice posttt

[QUOTE=sens;4232741]Salma Hayek

She is the hottest ..... sweet & sexy at the same time ......... grt share sens
    Look At Everything As Though You Were Seeing It Either For The First OR Last Time