Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: saree 8 inches below navel

New Born

Default saree 8 inches below navel

hi to everyone, i am kavita 30 years old women living in ahmedabad with my husband. i am working in a pvt ltd co. where is 8 gents nearly 30-35 year old and 4 ladies nearly 25-30 years including my self. i wear saree 2-3 days in a week. i always wear transparnt saree 5 inches below navel. i look very sexy according to my husband. my navel is 2-3 inches deep. i like to wear saree in this style and looking sexy and my husband is also happy with my this style. but, in office every gents staff looking at my navel. i am free minded and my husband is also. i am very happy when everyone saw me. 2 gents staff out of 8 is my good friends and they told me that always i wear saree in office. both are free minded and good friend. i, 2 gents staff and 1 ladies also going together in every where. like office parties and other functions of belongs to office. we are very closefriends. in parties i also dance with him. but, they are looking at my navel but i don't mind.
    when i go to any parties or functions with my husband i wear saree 8-10 inches below navel with seaveless and backless blouse. every one saw me, it is right or wrong.

SB Legend Brigadier General miskozee's Avatar

post a pic of urs in the said style and we will decide if its right or wrong

anyways mods move it to AA section

New Born

Default so sexy wear

sweet heart u have narrated in such sexy manner really we want to see ur photo graps wearing sarees. if ur husband are so broadminded then there should not be any problem to post yhe photo graphs and u know what ur friends use to see below navel just give them chance yaar and let them also enjoy this world is ment for enjoyment u enjoy and let them also enjoy

Who are we to decide for you ?? Your husband has given you green signal - You please him and the world - what else do you want ?
    But since you've asked here, you are shameless woman according to me.
    It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life so interesting. . .

damn man

this place is so funny

lol

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by FeeDback View Post
    Who are we to decide for you ?? Your husband has given you green signal - You please him and the world - what else do you want ?
    Feedback is absolutely right, Kavita. You are indeed a shameless woman! You love to show your navel openly, you love the attention that you get from gents, you love to dance showing your navel, and your husband is also sooo broadminded that he likes it when his wife dresses like a you-know-what. What is there for us to say here?? Did you want to entertain us with this "erotic" story of yours or what?? Trust me, nobody wants to know about your navel and the revealing clothes that you wear!

Young Gun

is that 8cm below navel or 8 inches....

if inch..... too much........

Banned

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by FeeDback View Post

Quote Originally Posted by wonderkid View Post
    Feedback is absolutely right, Kavita. You are indeed a shameless woman! You love to show your navel openly, you love the attention that you get from gents, you love to dance showing your navel, and your husband is also sooo broadminded that he likes it when his wife dresses like a you-know-what. What is there for us to say here?? Did you want to entertain us with this "erotic" story of yours or what?? Trust me, nobody wants to know about your navel and the revealing clothes that you wear!
    To Feedback and Wonderkid: Hmmm! I also agree with both of you.

To the stupid woman: This is the best time wasting thread ever but don't worry, you have a nice brother in SBF who is always there to support a woman like. He is the worshiper of SATAN. He just fought with me for the last two days. I bet you he will be very happy to have a sister like you. But for us, you are an animal without a tail. God bless you.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by kavita123 View Post
    hi to everyone, i am kavita 30 years old women living in ahmedabad with my husband. i am working in a pvt ltd co. where is 8 gents nearly 30-35 year old and 4 ladies nearly 25-30 years including my self. i wear saree 2-3 days in a week. i always wear transparnt saree 5 inches below navel. i look very sexy according to my husband. my navel is 2-3 inches deep. i like to wear saree in this style and looking sexy and my husband is also happy with my this style. but, in office every gents staff looking at my navel. i am free minded and my husband is also. i am very happy when everyone saw me. 2 gents staff out of 8 is my good friends and they told me that always i wear saree in office. both are free minded and good friend. i, 2 gents staff and 1 ladies also going together in every where. like office parties and other functions of belongs to office. we are very closefriends. in parties i also dance with him. but, they are looking at my navel but i don't mind.
    when i go to any parties or functions with my husband i wear saree 8-10 inches below navel with seaveless and backless blouse. every one saw me, it is right or wrong.

Young lady or ladaa trying to get attention with such queries, if I choose to ignore the rest.. it becomes impossible for me to ignore "i wear saree 8-10 inches below navel with seaveless and backless blouse."

When I check the distance between the naval button and my nether regions, I get an idea that my pubic hair and privates will be exposed if I wear my trouser 8-10 inches below the naval.

If you are a female for sure I will be more than glad to see your pic with your sareed 8-10 inches below the naval
    Last edited by rahuldxb; 20-10-2010 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Exposing the truth of this JERK

darling, by wat u giv me here...ur the sultry seductress in ur office and u enjoy being looked @.....there's the male gaze constantly on u....u can't avoid it....if u feel uncomfortable u could wear more modest clothing(salwars/churidaars)...but u chooose 2 wear sarees n the way in which u wear them...transparent / backless blouse......nothing wrong with that...every woman and man wants to be desirable to the opposite sex........
    If ur husband's cool.....go ahead!! Beware of the staring "openminded friends" in ur office
    Cheers!!

whats ur hight
    ate jaate jo milta hai tumsa lagta hai
    mai to pagal ho jawunga aisa lagata hai

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

daer lady...

ur husband lovesu tat way.. wear it for him..

if u'd be sure u r rit & enjoying ur office male staff attention on ur navel...

u'd nevr ask this query...

u hav got some guilt.. which makes it clear hat its not fair...

soo please at work place if woman needs respect-- she needs to dress appropritely-- dress which makes u feel free(of such other thoughts)-- no hindrance in work---

& dress which doesnt get uncalled for attention of others...

u dress decent + behave decent=== then the goood people out ther in staff will like u-- this nice feeling is afr better & true feeling of excitement of being liked--than being liked coz of navel...

Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Dr. Shehzad Lieutenant General X-MAN-S.A's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miskozee View Post
    post a pic of urs in the said style and we will decide if its right or wrong

anyways mods move it to AA section

tuu pagal hai kyaa.?

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

8 inches below navel would practically expose half of ur pu$$y!!

I wonder y people at ur office look only at ur navel and not anything below it!!

New Born

Default saree below navel

hi to all, i like to show my navel in saree, is it right or wrong?