Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend wants to have sex

Unregistered

Default Boyfriend wants to have sex

mam i hv a doubt
    bt b4 dat im a girl 19 yrs old
    my bf is asking for sex.. i always said No cos i dnt want b4 marriage..
    but now he say its needed for marriage.. i hav to prove mylov by agreeing
    or he will think i dnt lov him and he will go away
    i dnt kno wats next step mam.. plz tell i shud agree to his demand??
    to prove my lov i will do anything cos i dnt want to lose him

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Don't be so idiotic. girl!

Why in the world would you have to 'prove' your love by having sex with him? Let him prove HIS love by NOT having sex with you. This is a typical foprm of emotional blackmail that boys do with girls. Consider, what sort of auy this is, who threatens to walk out on you unless you have sex...something you DONT want to do.

You are only 19, there will be many nice boys in your life, if this fellow does not respect you...YOU make the threats. Self respect is not so cheap, my girl. Take it easy!

having sex is not a prove of love , he is doing just emotional blackmailing .
    if u wanna sex after marriage then tell him clearly that u r not going to lose your virginity before that. if he is ok with that then only continue with him otherwise throw him out of your life....

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    mam i hv a doubt

My dr girl, you r 19, you r grown up enough... he is simply emotionally blackmailing you because he knows your weakness.. and your weakness is that you love him... my dr girl, remeber one thing, if a guy really loves you HE WILL RESPECT YOU!! If he doesnt then upon you telling him you should respect my will and this is hurting you that he is asking you to prove your love in this way this is so cheap.. IF he loves you he will learn to respect you and your wish...

WHy is it about him.. if for his sake your heart is telling you let me give in so that i dont lose him, (you feeling like this bekoz you love him) but why dont you think where is his part of love?? if he loves you, then shouldnt he too feel like you! and say that i should respect her so that i dont lose her!!

WHY you have to sacrifice your wish and he cant JUST HOLD ON his wish?? WHY only you should prove your love?? Tell me yourself Shouldnt he prove his love by respecting your wish?? Then where is his part here???? ask yourself!!!

Girl, its you who have to make yourself strong and believe me, if you stick to no, you r not going to lose him... because if he loves you then he wont... if ever it happened he left you, then dr girl its clear he is just sex minded guy and was just merely using you for sex.. and nothing more!!!

it will be your defeat in life if you struggle to keep a guy using you in life!! So wake up my dr, and realise your worth and stand in your life for yourself.. dont let anyone influence you like this... dont bend.. make him bow infront of your wish!!

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post

Why in the world would you have to 'prove' your love by having sex with him? Let him prove HIS love by NOT having sex with you. This is a typical foprm of emotional blackmail that boys do with girls. Consider, what sort of auy this is, who threatens to walk out on you unless you have sex...something you DONT want to do.

You are only 19, there will be many nice boys in your life, if this fellow does not respect you...YOU make the threats. Self respect is not so cheap, my girl. Take it easy!
    Fabulous reply

Don't give in to any strong-armed blackmail tactics,.....of ur boyfriend....u don't have to prove ur love by sleeping with him...
    Ask him to prove his love by marrying u first....lolz...
    Do what u think is right......if ur not ready 4 it...Don't go ahead
    If he threatens to leave u/break up......that means he was in it just for the sex, and he doesn't love u @ all...
    Don't worry my child....BE SAFE...
    Cheers!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post

Excellent reply ma'am, take my respect for this reply!.

Quote Originally Posted by daynnight View Post
    having sex is not a prove of love , he is doing just emotional blackmailing .
    if u wanna sex after marriage then tell him clearly that u r not going to lose your virginity before that. if he is ok with that then only continue with him otherwise throw him out of your life....
    Well said!

To thread maker: I will pray for you 100 times if you don't go and sleep with that blackmailer and save you virginity till you marriage. It's far better decision if you could leave him forever. He doesn't love you at all rather he wants you to fulfill his desire. Apart from that, what if he leaves you after a few weeks or few months when his desire is fulfilled, what if he needs to break this relationship up and marry to other girl, what if he accidentally die or something. Being a conservative girl in nature, will it be easy for you to confess the past sexual relation to the other guy whom you might have to marry since you have to tell your future partner about your past if he thinks it's necessary for him to know. So thinking all the aspect, I request you for your well being that please, don't do it, please!!!!

SB Addict

every one has given very good replies..

to makes things easier n simpler..
    he just wants to bang u till he feels "satisfied" frm u..and thn he "needs" to move on bcoz u r the same old boring female with no fun in life..

dont be stupid enough to give in his stupid demands... always remember.. ur self respect is more important...

abt the guy.. just ask him to get lost, bcoz he is just interested in sex.. nothing more.. nothing less...

its a very common thing tat guys do...

This is not the only method to prove love. Tell him u will try something else

He is clearly cheating u.. telling lies to get sex by doing emotional blackmailing

But u dont want it before marriag!!! dont let him fool you with nonsense ideas about commitment. Sex is not a sign to show how much u lvoe a person..
    actually in his case it shows how selfish he is!!!!!

Rhis guy does not look safe... its not denying sex to him, but completely break up from him, thats better for you

only emoional blackmailing.. don listen to his stupid ideas..
    he will next stop talking to u and pretend like he i breaking up... then after he will try this again.. then he will beg then he will threaten when he knows nohing will work he iwll use force.. and hten u illknow how dangerous he is

New Born

Exclamation No need to !!!

mam i hv a doubt
    Tell him to prove his love by falling before a train!!! seriously he is so desperate and making u fall for his will by forcing u with hard terms!!! If he truly loves u , he shud understand u. sex is something that shud happen when both are ready to have it, not under compulsion!!! u wont lose him if u r truly into him as am saying before. u don have to do anything silly to pove such and if u do its not love!!!

mam i hv a doubt
    That's how boys hunt girls and girls fall for the hunter boys... Go ahead and sleep with him