Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Wife compared me to her past lover

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Wife compared me to her past lover

    Hi
    We have been married for 2.5 yrs.. One day me n my wife became very frank, n started sharing our secrets..(she had already told me before tht she was deeply in love with a boy.. but due to some circumstances couldn't not marry him... ) now she told tht they had intimate physical relationship.. they had sex.. used to live like married couple.. n also told abt how much fun (sex) she had with him. Since our marriage, she was not emotionally n physically fully enjoying with me.. although she said she loves me.. but not as much as she used to love him.. n now she will never ever think of him again.. she also said.. he was much better in bed than me... I was cool,, n did not shout at her.. n pretended to be mentally strong n frank husband... but whenever i think this.. it really hurts me... coz if she had been so much in love with someone.. she should have married him.. y spoil my life... i had not said anything to her..but feeling very disappointed... coz i love her very much... dont want to spoil our relationship. pls help

  2. #2
    Young Gun Meganfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Hi Loser,

    First she tells you that she enjoyed sex with someone. You are screwed.

    Second she tells you that she lived like husband and wife. You are a screwed dumbass

    Third she tell you that he is better than you in bed. What a ****in loser you are to still tell that you love her and all bullshit.

    You are nothing but a doormat. Anyone can rub the shit in their legs on your face.

    You are not a man. So you better hang around this lady because you are not manly enough to walk out and turn your life.

    You are born loser and a sore cribber. Have a screwy life.

  3. #3
    New Born magdalane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Do not pretend like you are ok when you are not ok.. this news is hard for you,a nd you must tell her about it.. discuss it.. if u keep it inside ur chest, this will go worse only. Everymoment it will keep on destroying hte peace of ur marriage

  4. #4
    New Born
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi
    We have been married for 2.5 yrs.. One day me n my wife became very frank, n started sharing our secrets..(she had already told me before tht she was deeply in love with a boy.. but due to some circumstances couldn't not marry him... ) now she told tht they had intimate physical relationship.. they had sex.. used to live like married couple.. n also told abt how much fun (sex) she had with him. Since our marriage, she was not emotionally n physically fully enjoying with me.. although she said she loves me.. but not as much as she used to love him.. n now she will never ever think of him again.. she also said.. he was much better in bed than me... I was cool,, n did not shout at her.. n pretended to be mentally strong n frank husband... but whenever i think this.. it really hurts me... coz if she had been so much in love with someone.. she should have married him.. y spoil my life... i had not said anything to her..but feeling very disappointed... coz i love her very much... dont want to spoil our relationship. pls help
    Dont worry.. evrybody has their own past.. try to avoid things, and start new life with her...
    Gud luck

  5. #5
    New Born
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Whatever good qualities she would find him , It is very rare to find a quality that you just described in your self. It was very mature of you to calmly listen to this and not create a scene , she is very lucky to have such a guy.

    The fact that she mentioned he was better in bed shows immaturity in her, she might not have said this to hurt you. Do not go back to this topic , do not discuss this , let your wife know that it hurts you to listen to all this because you love her a lot. Eventually you will both forget the past and move on

  6. #6
    New Born
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    You did the absolutely right thing by not losing your calmness.Select an appropriate time and discuss out this issue in a very mature and peaceful way that you dont like her discussing her past in such a way with you.If she is mature enough,she will know to keep it shelved...

  7. #7
    New Born
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    chennai, india
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    I am sorry to say but ur wife sounds very immature and rude. And u r one heck of a guy. But at the same time i dont think u deserve to listen to all this crap. Talk to ur wife and cut it short.

  8. #8
    New Born
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    chennai, india
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fatymohd View Post
    Dont worry.. evrybody has their own past.. try to avoid things, and start new life with her...
    Gud luck
    every one has a past but one should know how to keep past as past. She was very wrong in mentioning all those things.

  9. #9
    New Born daynnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    banglore
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    how one can be so frank is she was drunk or what..

  10. #10
    Young Gun neonxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    412
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi
    We have been married for 2.5 yrs.. One day me n my wife became very frank, n started sharing our secrets..(she had already told me before tht she was deeply in love with a boy.. but due to some circumstances couldn't not marry him... ) now she told tht they had intimate physical relationship.. they had sex.. used to live like married couple.. n also told abt how much fun (sex) she had with him. Since our marriage, she was not emotionally n physically fully enjoying with me.. although she said she loves me.. but not as much as she used to love him.. n now she will never ever think of him again.. she also said.. he was much better in bed than me... I was cool,, n did not shout at her.. n pretended to be mentally strong n frank husband... but whenever i think this.. it really hurts me... coz if she had been so much in love with someone.. she should have married him.. y spoil my life... i had not said anything to her..but feeling very disappointed... coz i love her very much... dont want to spoil our relationship. pls help
    Hi,
    Loser.. it's great to know there are people like you.. You love to be cuckold..real nice

  11. #11
    ~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Inside your fat head
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    56

    Exclamation

    Woah!!! I really feel for you!! This woman really doesn't deserve you or your love. She's a pathetic excuse of a wife, and I can't believe you're still married to this jerk! I don't see too many solutions for this kinda situation, I'm afraid. She seems to have very little or no feelings, insight, empathy, commitment or motivation towards this marriage. If I were you, I'd seriously consider walking out. This marriage has nothing in it for you!

  12. #12
    Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    31,223
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wonderkid View Post
    Woah!!! I really feel for you!! This woman really doesn't deserve you or your love. She's a pathetic excuse of a wife, and I can't believe you're still married to this jerk! I don't see too many solutions for this kinda situation, I'm afraid. She seems to have very little or no feelings, insight, empathy, commitment or motivation towards this marriage. If I were you, I'd seriously consider walking out. This marriage has nothing in it for you!
    Absolutely correct! I really feel for you but you should develop some self respect. Your wife should be grateful to you that you accepted her despite her past. And she out now to compare with her ex! Really, this woman really doesn't deserve you or your love. Get rid of her as soon as possible.

  13. #13
    SB Addict riyaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    !!*In an unexpected issues*!
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    69

    Thumbs down

    U r a genuine loser.....!


    If I were in ur place,I wud hav f****ed hr lyk a hell,so dt at da very nxt tym,she wud tl lyk dis,no no re darling,U r toooooooo gud in bed.I must say dis,u r more dn Mahatma Gandhi,hw u tolertd whn she said lyk dt.Gosh!..My God.u must b da 8th wonder o f d world.Try 2 add a bit self respct 2 ur image.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Inside your head
    Posts
    662
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wonderkid View Post
    Woah!!! I really feel for you!! This woman really doesn't deserve you or your love. She's a pathetic excuse of a wife, and I can't believe you're still married to this jerk! I don't see too many solutions for this kinda situation, I'm afraid. She seems to have very little or no feelings, insight, empathy, commitment or motivation towards this marriage. If I were you, I'd seriously consider walking out. This marriage has nothing in it for you!



    She didn't have any respect to her husband. How come she say she enjoyed more with her ex than with her husband.

  15. #15
    ✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hai preeth janha ki reeth sadha....
    Posts
    20,231
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wonderkid View Post
    Woah!!! I really feel for you!! This woman really doesn't deserve you or your love. She's a pathetic excuse of a wife, and I can't believe you're still married to this jerk! I don't see too many solutions for this kinda situation, I'm afraid. She seems to have very little or no feelings, insight, empathy, commitment or motivation towards this marriage. If I were you, I'd seriously consider walking out. This marriage has nothing in it for you!
    Wonderkid is always right.................

Similar Threads

  1. I had a lover in my past
    By Unregistered in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 17-08-2010, 07:22 AM
  2. wht a wife sayz n wht she means actually
    By [pr3tty`|n`p|nk] in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 17-08-2009, 07:08 PM
  3. ALL MARRIED GUYS....read this ....
    By erazer in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 06:40 PM
  4. Policeman Used CCTV To Find Wife With Lover
    By Preeto Maam in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 28-01-2009, 01:28 AM
  5. ISLAM Is An Introduction To Islam AND Its PRINCIPLES
    By najis in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 10:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •