Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife compared me to her past lover

Unregistered

Default Wife compared me to her past lover

Hi
    We have been married for 2.5 yrs.. One day me n my wife became very frank, n started sharing our secrets..(she had already told me before tht she was deeply in love with a boy.. but due to some circumstances couldn't not marry him... ) now she told tht they had intimate physical relationship.. they had sex.. used to live like married couple.. n also told abt how much fun (sex) she had with him. Since our marriage, she was not emotionally n physically fully enjoying with me.. although she said she loves me.. but not as much as she used to love him.. n now she will never ever think of him again.. she also said.. he was much better in bed than me... I was cool,, n did not shout at her.. n pretended to be mentally strong n frank husband... but whenever i think this.. it really hurts me... coz if she had been so much in love with someone.. she should have married him.. y spoil my life... i had not said anything to her..but feeling very disappointed... coz i love her very much... dont want to spoil our relationship. pls help

Hi Loser,

First she tells you that she enjoyed sex with someone. You are screwed.

Second she tells you that she lived like husband and wife. You are a screwed dumbass

Third she tell you that he is better than you in bed. What a ****in loser you are to still tell that you love her and all bullshit.

You are nothing but a doormat. Anyone can rub the shit in their legs on your face.

You are not a man. So you better hang around this lady because you are not manly enough to walk out and turn your life.

You are born loser and a sore cribber. Have a screwy life.

Do not pretend like you are ok when you are not ok.. this news is hard for you,a nd you must tell her about it.. discuss it.. if u keep it inside ur chest, this will go worse only. Everymoment it will keep on destroying hte peace of ur marriage

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi
    We have been married for 2.5 yrs.. One day me n my wife became very frank, n started sharing our secrets..(she had already told me before tht she was deeply in love with a boy.. but due to some circumstances couldn't not marry him... ) now she told tht they had intimate physical relationship.. they had sex.. used to live like married couple.. n also told abt how much fun (sex) she had with him. Since our marriage, she was not emotionally n physically fully enjoying with me.. although she said she loves me.. but not as much as she used to love him.. n now she will never ever think of him again.. she also said.. he was much better in bed than me... I was cool,, n did not shout at her.. n pretended to be mentally strong n frank husband... but whenever i think this.. it really hurts me... coz if she had been so much in love with someone.. she should have married him.. y spoil my life... i had not said anything to her..but feeling very disappointed... coz i love her very much... dont want to spoil our relationship. pls help
    Dont worry.. evrybody has their own past.. try to avoid things, and start new life with her...
    Gud luck

New Born

Whatever good qualities she would find him , It is very rare to find a quality that you just described in your self. It was very mature of you to calmly listen to this and not create a scene , she is very lucky to have such a guy.

The fact that she mentioned he was better in bed shows immaturity in her, she might not have said this to hurt you. Do not go back to this topic , do not discuss this , let your wife know that it hurts you to listen to all this because you love her a lot. Eventually you will both forget the past and move on

New Born

You did the absolutely right thing by not losing your calmness.Select an appropriate time and discuss out this issue in a very mature and peaceful way that you dont like her discussing her past in such a way with you.If she is mature enough,she will know to keep it shelved...

New Born

I am sorry to say but ur wife sounds very immature and rude. And u r one heck of a guy. But at the same time i dont think u deserve to listen to all this crap. Talk to ur wife and cut it short.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by fatymohd View Post
    Dont worry.. evrybody has their own past.. try to avoid things, and start new life with her...
    Gud luck
    every one has a past but one should know how to keep past as past. She was very wrong in mentioning all those things.

how one can be so frank is she was drunk or what..

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi
    Hi,
    Loser.. it's great to know there are people like you.. You love to be cuckold..real nice

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Exclamation

Woah!!! I really feel for you!! This woman really doesn't deserve you or your love. She's a pathetic excuse of a wife, and I can't believe you're still married to this jerk! I don't see too many solutions for this kinda situation, I'm afraid. She seems to have very little or no feelings, insight, empathy, commitment or motivation towards this marriage. If I were you, I'd seriously consider walking out. This marriage has nothing in it for you!

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wonderkid View Post
    Woah!!! I really feel for you!! This woman really doesn't deserve you or your love. She's a pathetic excuse of a wife, and I can't believe you're still married to this jerk! I don't see too many solutions for this kinda situation, I'm afraid. She seems to have very little or no feelings, insight, empathy, commitment or motivation towards this marriage. If I were you, I'd seriously consider walking out. This marriage has nothing in it for you!
    Absolutely correct! I really feel for you but you should develop some self respect. Your wife should be grateful to you that you accepted her despite her past. And she out now to compare with her ex! Really, this woman really doesn't deserve you or your love. Get rid of her as soon as possible.

Thumbs down

U r a genuine loser.....!

If I were in ur place,I wud hav f****ed hr lyk a hell,so dt at da very nxt tym,she wud tl lyk dis,no no re darling,U r toooooooo gud in bed.I must say dis,u r more dn Mahatma Gandhi,hw u tolertd whn she said lyk dt.Gosh!..My God.u must b da 8th wonder o f d world.Try 2 add a bit self respct 2 ur image.

Banned

She didn't have any respect to her husband. How come she say she enjoyed more with her ex than with her husband.

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar

Wonderkid is always right.................