7 10.94%
  • No, he is not involved

24 37.50%
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Manmohan resign- CWG # 2G #

Banned Major

Default Should Manmohan resign- CWG # 2G #

Many firsts

For the first time in the country's history, the Supreme Court had raised questions on the Prime Minister's “alleged inaction and silence” on deciding on a private complaint seeking sanction for prosecution of the former Union Minister, A. Raja, in the 2G spectrum scam.

The apex court indicated that the Prime Minister could not have sat on the complaint for 16 months, he pointed out.

Again, for the first time, three ruling party leaders had quit in 10 days.

The Congress had broken all records of corruption that totalled over Rs. 250,000 crore with the involvement of the political leadership.

all this was painful for the country and it was time people got answers.

“In the Commonwealth Games, when the Finance Department objected to certain clearances, why did the Prime Minister go ahead with it?”

As Prime Minister he could have stopped things. “What is your silence indicating?”

“Is no one listening to him?”

“The Congress is morally responsible for what has happened and in the last 62 years the corruption of these two scams has surpassed everything else. The report of the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG), pointed to a presumptive loss of over Rs 1.76 lakh crore to the exchequer in the allocation of the 2G spectrum, indicating that it is 3 per cent of India's GDP,”

Leader of the Opposition in Rajya Sabha Arun Jaitley said it has come to light that the government had kept the pricing of 2G spectrum out of the purview of the GoM under pressure from its alliance partner, an obvious reference to the DMK.

The PM appeared to be abdicating his function in favour of a ministry headed by an ally. It is extremely serious and disturbing particularly because the desire to remain in office has made the leadership of this government a prisoner to coalition politics,” he said.

The Supreme Court has now asked the government to explain why the "sanctioning authority" - in this case, the Prime Minister - remained silent for 11 long months over a request seeking sanction for the prosecution of former telecom minister A Raja in the 2G spectrum scam case. Do you think Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is culpable in the 2G spectrum scam case involving A Raja?

Manmohan Singh Needs to go, How he can be a leader without responsibility and Liability?

His very silence in the matter shows his involvement in the scam, secondly his inability to take action against Raja during the entire 2G licence distribution phase proves that he is a party to the scam

Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy said, “I have written 5 times to PM. But he replied only once, I got no substantive reply. I only got acknowledgement which I don’t take seriously”.

“PM can’t send my affidavit to A Raja who is an accused. This is illegal,” Swami said.

“The issue is that what was PM Manmohan Singh doing before the CBI probe started. Why didn’t he give me sanction,” Swami asked.

Alleging that government was misleading the nation, Swami said: “Solicitor General is merely stretching and embroidering the truth”.
    The Supreme Court asked the Solicitor General to file affidavit on behalf of PM by Saturday clarifying his position.

The 2G spectrum scam has now reached Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's doorstep. CNN-IBN has accessed a letter written to Manmohan Singh by Dravida Munnettra Kazhagam (DMK) leader Dayanidhi Maran, who was the telecom minister in United Progressive Alliance government's first term, demanding that spectrum pricing be kept out of the Empowered Group of Ministers (EGOM).
    The Prime Minister's Office (PMO) agreed to DMK's arm-twisting Manmohan Singh to keep pricing of spectrum out of EGOM's purview. The Prime Minister has been insisting that he has done no wrong as far as the 2G spectrum scandal is concerned. But investigations carried out by CNN-IBN point out to the contrary.
    Letters written by Maran, exclusively accessed by CNN-IBN, show that it was the Prime Minister himself who allowed the telecom ministry to keep spectrum pricing out of the terms of reference of the EGOM.

In what appears to be clear cut instructions to Manmohan Singh by Maran, he said, "I will be grateful if you could kindly instruct the concerned to modify the Terms of Reference as suggested by us."

1) Did coalition pressures force the Prime Minister to accept DMK's terms?
    2) The Prime Minister was keen to go in for an auction route in determining spectrum pricing. Why could not he push for it?
    3) What was the Congress party doing if the Prime Minister was being overruled by an ally like the DMK?
    4) Should the Prime Minister have called the DMK's bluff much earlier?
    5) Why did the Prime Minister succumb to DMK and keep spectrum pricing out of EGoM?

Last edited by thesocialdoctor; 19-11-2010 at 11:44 AM.

Banned Major

Banned Major

Banned Major

Banned Major

Banned Major

Banned Major

Banned Major

the socialdoctor's take

i ask my Educated and well mannered Prime minister following

1. Wasn't he aware of CWG scandal prior to games
    2. what was compulsion he kept kalmadi till the end with his corrupt team and give them three months to manipulate papers and documents
    3. why Kalmadi still a member of Congress
    4. Why Raja with his tainted background in last session still allowed to be telecom ministry
    5. Wasn't Manmohan aware of the fact of scam
    6. why didnt he stopped raja at first
    7. why he crumbled under DMK pressure to keep pricing of spectrum out of GOM scope
    8. Why he didn't reply to queries of Scam in last one year
    9. many MPs have write this in last three years , wasn't it was alarming for him
    10. why the deals are yet not canceled
    11. dont he understand the economic value of 176 thousand crore loss
    12. why he allowed and then silently watched the whole scam

i define as per events him as a PM he is

1. weak
    2. incapable
    3. ineffective
    4. corrupt
    5. indecisive
    6. immoral
    7. inefficent
    8. pathetic

and as a Person

• i have my sympathy with him

As far as my knowledge is concerned about our Hon'ble Prime Minister Mr. Manmohan Singh, he is a very calm person and he may not be involved in any scam, but yes he simply following Ms. Sonia Gandhi, Mr. Singh is in the power but the mind in that powership is of Ms. Gandhi's.

If we look at the past of Mr. Singh, he served our country in many ways/areas. We should not forget his services like, Economic policy, Healthcare and Education, foreign policy etc........ I don't think he may involved in any scam or something...... he is so INNOCENT for all this..... but other political leaders are such *****

Mr. SINGH is a great MAN
    In Isolation....!

Banned Major

Quote Originally Posted by Fathomless View Post
    As far as my knowledge is concerned about our Hon'ble Prime Minister Mr. Manmohan Singh, he is a very calm person and he may not be involved in any scam, but yes he simply following Ms. Sonia Gandhi, Mr. Singh is in the power but the mind in that powership is of Ms. Gandhi's.

If we look at the past of Mr. Singh, he served our country in many ways/areas. We should not forget his services like, Economic policy, Healthcare and Education, foreign policy etc........ I don't think he may involved in any scam or something...... he is so INNOCENT for all this..... but other political leaders are such *****

Mr. SINGH is a great MAN

yes indeed he is a great man

here i am talking about a Prime minister

who allowed , watched and then ignored many SCAMS costing nation lacs of crores

its not about how a person manmohan singh is

its about how a Prime minister he is

is he is setting a right example for the post of prime minster

Quote Originally Posted by thesocialdoctor View Post

Doctor Saab,

Ofcourse he is Right example for the Post of PM..... no doubt in that, but as I mentioned, "he is on the post of PM, but the mind is of somebody else's, who plays stupid games like this".........
    In Isolation....!

Doctor Saab,

Ofcourse he is Right example for the Post of PM..... no doubt in that, but as I mentioned, "he is on the post of PM, but the mind is of somebody else's, who plays stupid games like this".........
    In Isolation....!

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

Doctor Saab,

to jab puppet ke jaisa use ho raha hai to kahan se right example ho gaye PM keliye
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Banned Major

Doctor Saab,

If PM can not use his mind , what the use of being a PM
    do you want puppet PMs

i doubt

anyways he is good man , no doubt
    but the post is for PM not teacher
    he has all traits of being a good teacher , but a failed PM on all front

he must resign immediately, if any morality left with him

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    to jab puppet ke jaisa use ho raha hai to kahan se right example ho gaye PM keliye
    If PM can not use his mind , what the use of being a PM
    do you want puppet PMs

i doubt

anyways he is good man , no doubt
    but the post is for PM not teacher
    he has all traits of being a good teacher , but a failed PM on all front

he must resign immediately, if any morality left with him

Uske peeche se Sonia Gandhi ko Hata kar dekho..... Mr. Singh kya kar sakte hain.........

Sonia Gandhi is using his Innocence
    In Isolation....!