Thread: Am I completely normal?

New Born

Default Am I completely normal?

I just wanted to know one thing is it normal not to have a woman in life even when you turn 28. I must admit I am not that bad looking (not to say that it makes any difference). It’s a fact that never had girlfriend. I must admit I do get attracted to girls but never proposed one or went on a date. Now my parents are getting worried that something is not right about me on this front.

I must tell you otherwise I must tell you I am perfectly normal. I have decent education (well only if, Degree in Telecommunication Engineering and MBA from one of the Top colleges across the country can be considered decent) and on financial front I make more then most of my friends. However, I don’t know why no girl ever got attracted towards me all my life. My office/College colleagues vouch for the fact that I am generally very well behaved and do not have a repulsive attitude either.

With all you Guys and Girls around, please advice me what’s missing and how should I try and change it. Do I need to visit a Psychologist or am I just blowing things out of proportion my over emphasizing on a lame matter.

Regards,
    Vineet

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, you sound perfectly normal to me, even very nice actually...very clear and lucid in the way you express yourself, and you say you look great too. So, I don't see that there's anything to worry about. Ya, its time you got a girlfriend or even wife, if you want one. But that's really up to you.

Contrary to what people believe, Its not always possible to have a girlfriend on demand. Somtimes, we don't make the move..sometimes we miss the signals, and sometimes the right girls just does not come along.

So, stop stressing about it, but ya, do open yourself out to relationships now....that may help!

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Well, you sound perfectly normal to me, even very nice actually...very clear and lucid in the way you express yourself, and you say you look great too. So, I don't see that there's anything to worry about. Ya, its time you got a girlfriend or even wife, if you want one. But that's really up to you.

Contrary to what people believe, Its not always possible to have a girlfriend on demand. Somtimes, we don't make the move..sometimes we miss the signals, and sometimes the right girls just does not come along.

So, stop stressing about it, but ya, do open yourself out to relationships now....that may help!

U r absolutely fine....N having a GF is no test for normalcy..
    Many abnormals too hav GFs...
    Someday, somewhere u would surely meet the person meant for u. Chill.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vineetbahl View Post

I just wanted to know one thing is it normal not to have a woman in life even when you turn 28. I must admit I am not that bad looking (not to say that it makes any difference). It’s a fact that never had girlfriend. I must admit I do get attracted to girls but never proposed one or went on a date. Now my parents are getting worried that something is not right about me on this front.

I must tell you otherwise I must tell you I am perfectly normal. I have decent education (well only if, Degree in Telecommunication Engineering and MBA from one of the Top colleges across the country can be considered decent) and on financial front I make more then most of my friends. However, I don’t know why no girl ever got attracted towards me all my life. My office/College colleagues vouch for the fact that I am generally very well behaved and do not have a repulsive attitude either.

With all you Guys and Girls around, please advice me what’s missing and how should I try and change it. Do I need to visit a Psychologist or am I just blowing things out of proportion my over emphasizing on a lame matter.

Regards,
    Vineet
    Well, one thing you must know, that you are absolutely fine. There's nothing wrong with you from what you say. But its not that everyone who is below 28 has a gf, is it? Sometimes, it takes time for the perfect girl to come into our lives; for some it comes a bit earlier. Still, if you are feeling awkward about her, tell your parents to get you married.

▐║Mirchirific Moderator║▌ Brigadier General mirchi.foreever's Avatar

Try to be a FUN guy.......you sounds like a cry baby type to me.
    I am sorry for my rude words, boss change ur attitude towards life.....

what if you dont have a gf......enjoy the life, there are lot of other things....go spend some time in travel, exploring the world....its much more beautiful.

IF you think you are attactive,...then have some guts to say about ur feeling to someone........be expressive about urself and ur feelings

its normal, you will not die, if she is gonna say NO to you. Lol there is a line of girls in this planet..........go get one for u...
    I am a different person- compared to- who I was this time the last year...

New Born

having a girl in life is not the criteria to judge your self.you might not hve tht confidence to express ur feelings n others may think tht u r nt tht person interested in girls.show ur feelings u ll win true love best of luck

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Vineetbahl View Post

Regards,
    Vineet
    aare Bhai..same Prob wid me also...m also 4m a decent family...hving Gud Qualification(MBA,Fiance) too...bt till no GF...so wht..1 thing I wud Lyk 2 suggest...see upto ur MBA U jst Studied..k..den aftr 2-5 yrs U must be goin 2 marry a sweet Gal..den der will be more Responsibities...so mere tarah Bindass raho..njoy karo...Bank Savings Badhaoo...wht U want I may knw..bt dat thng U can get aftr 2-5 yrs man...Chilllllllllll.....go n live in ur Own way n dont feel depress by thng such bad stuffssssss..k..God Bless U........tc n happy smile...