Thread: Movie Review: Tere Ishq Nachaya

Default Movie Review: Tere Ishq Nachaya

Love triangles have always been favourite subjects for movie makers, I can say same for the audince too. We all love them and if the chemistry works, these stories rock. However in the latest Ravinder Ravi's Tere Ishq Nachaya we see a love triangle but with a difference. Eros international and Pearl Entertainment’s Punjabi Feature film “Tere Ishq Nachaya” is produced by Kesar Singh and Directed by Ravinder Ravi, prior to this movie Ravinder has also Directed famous Daily soap naming “Chalti Ka Naam Gadi”, “Jamunia”, “Raja ki aayegi baraat”.

Lets start with the direction, Ravinder has made hits like Badla Jatti da, but his latest creation lacks imagination. We would have loved to see something new but alas if it only had some originality. All is not gloom for him though, some scenes to pack a punch and we can see how talented he is. Cinematography by Akram Sheikh disappointed. Even the best places in Thailand were made to look average.

Dialogues are fine, some pieces are very impressive.

Music of the film has been composed by Navraj Hans & Hans Raj Hans. It very refreshing to see something new being tried by music industry. Top notch singers from bollywood are roped in for the movie. Lyrics by Raj Kakra gel with the movie seamlessly.

As for the cast, Gavie Chahal plays a typical punjabi lad with dreams. He performs quite well and has balanced approach to his character. We would really like him to grow as an actor in future, he does have a lot potential.

Mannat Singh has the meatiest of role in the movie, whole movie revolves around her. She does an admirable job. Only one of the few moments when she tends to ham is in happy-go-lucky scenes, though she is perfect in expressing her emotions. A job well done Mannat.

Dakssh Ajit Singh, watch out for this guy. This boy has lot of charm and very impressive screen presence.Dialogue delivery is perfect and so are his expressions. We can't image that this is his first movie. Whole movie escalates to a new on his introduction. We would like to consider him as a new star in Punjabi movies. Its long way to go though but it certainly is a perfect start.

Rest of the cast does equally well, Kanwaljit sleep walks through his role, he is bit typecasted for the moment, but we are sure he will surprise us soon with something interesting. Deep Dhillon is one of the most reliable actors in punjabi movies at the moment and he shows us why.

We know punjabi movie industry is still streets behind where they should be. But movies like "Tere Ishq Nachaya" certainly are step forward in the right direction.

Go for the movie guys.

Last edited by A!; 30-11-2010 at 06:39 PM.

Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar

haahh cool surprised, long time man, welcome backk

Make My Day

hey..i m surprised to find u here..Still....;-)

Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by A! View Post
    hey..i m surprised to find u here..Still....;-)
    yeah it surprises me too haha, cool see yeah around anki, great to have u back n forum man..

Make My Day

tfs........................