Thread: Confused with GF's Behavior

Unregistered

Red face Confused with GF's Behavior

hello mam, i am 26 year male.i have been in a relationship with a girl for 3.5 years.I truely love her.one day she suddenly said that she have talked to her parents but they r nt ready for our marriage so we shud stop our relationship.as per me i told her we shud contenu as we r as soon as u ll be ngaged we ll start departing. but she insisted nt to talk at night n b lik a frnd.i said ok.
    i stopped calling her at nit and talked to her as a frnd.After 3 months i called her at night he no. was busy,she told me she is talking to her frnd (boy) i said this is nt the time to talk to a frnd so dont talk at nit.again nxt day she was buy i again said her then nxt day same case n tht time i said harsh words to her.next day i find her call detail for last 3 months...since 3 months she was talking to tht frnd day time as well as night time till 5 AM.i was out of control still calmly nxt day i asked her abt these calls 1stly she said her mother told her to test me how ll i react if her call is busy at nite so she made her call busy for last 3-4 days then i said i have proof for last 3 months...she said she is her frnd only.i said ok n told her not to lie in future with me.
    nxt day i asked abt jer sunday plan she said she is going for movie with her frnd(girl) but i knew tht she had this plan with tht frnd only with all th proofs..i said y she is lying to me.but whenever i found her lying to me she starts crying n never ans me.
    i lost all trust on her.
    i wanted to end up our relation nicely but not able to do tht now..

pls suggest me y she is behaving lik tht n how can i end relation nicely.

Thanks in advance

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, you know, actually she has already changed the complexion of the relationship and seems to be involved with this other friend with whom she is talking quite a lot. The best way seems to be to phase the relationship out. She does not want a love relationship anyway...so just accept that since you too are no longer interested and stop questioning her about it.

On the contrary, encourage her to bring her friend when you guys go out, so that you can show that you accept the situation and can ease yourself out!

You are wasting your time. Let her go. She does not deserve you.

Wipe her off from your mind and pursue a new life partner.

GO SPURS GO! Brigadier General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Don't complicate your life, man! Why drag a relationship when you know there's no future of it? The more you get into it, the more you will suffer! Get out of her life and find a new girl.

Banned Major

It was really a relief to know that you have already decided to end the relation.
    I am afraid there are no nice ways to do it. First of all, she has already lost your trust and respect. So why do you want a relation with her anyway?

You are afraid she might miss you. Lo! She has her friends to help her out. So dont worry.

Dash her out of your life ASAP. Time will make things worse in your case. Go get a life.

She was never yours, never will be.

All the best dude

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Well, you know, actually she has already changed the complexion of the relationship and seems to be involved with this other friend with whom she is talking quite a lot. The best way seems to be to phase the relationship out. She does not want a love relationship anyway...so just accept that since you too are no longer interested and stop questioning her about it.

On the contrary, encourage her to bring her friend when you guys go out, so that you can show that you accept the situation and can ease yourself out!
    i agree............

unfortunately nothing to get confused about.. its clear she is just playing around... she is just trying to get on with the other one.. and all the excuses she gaves that you'll be friends etc was only a way for her to escape from you... in simple words she is cheating on you!! i think its time you take your decision and discontinue with her may be would be more appropriate... ecause i say never tolerate someone who cheat on you.. remember one thing.. once a cheat always a cheat!!

Why is she doing like this????

Buddy, she is done with you in the first place. She has got someone else to fool around and has been avoiding you so u better find someone else now.

New Born

you need to more on, cuz she already informed you that she is no more interested in the relation you two were,

New Born

she's a bimbo..leave her...let her go..she lies on ur face even if u have evidence...she doesn't deserve u..

time to move from this relation

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello mam, i am 26 year male.i have been in a relationship with a girl for 3.5 years.I truely love her.one day she suddenly said that she have talked to her parents but they r nt ready for our marriage so we shud stop our relationship.as per me i told her we shud contenu as we r as soon as u ll be ngaged we ll start departing. but she insisted nt to talk at night n b lik a frnd.i said ok.
    i stopped calling her at nit and talked to her as a frnd.After 3 months i called her at night he no. was busy,she told me she is talking to her frnd (boy) i said this is nt the time to talk to a frnd so dont talk at nit.again nxt day she was buy i again said her then nxt day same case n tht time i said harsh words to her.next day i find her call detail for last 3 months...since 3 months she was talking to tht frnd day time as well as night time till 5 AM.i was out of control still calmly nxt day i asked her abt these calls 1stly she said her mother told her to test me how ll i react if her call is busy at nite so she made her call busy for last 3-4 days then i said i have proof for last 3 months...she said she is her frnd only.i said ok n told her not to lie in future with me.
    nxt day i asked abt jer sunday plan she said she is going for movie with her frnd(girl) but i knew tht she had this plan with tht frnd only with all th proofs..i said y she is lying to me.but whenever i found her lying to me she starts crying n never ans me.
    i lost all trust on her.
    i wanted to end up our relation nicely but not able to do tht now..

pls suggest me y she is behaving lik tht n how can i end relation nicely.

Thanks in advance
    You are screwed. You wasted 3.5yrs with wrong girl. The more you wait to let go of her, the more you'd be wasting your time.
    It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life so interesting. . .