Thread: Hottest Sex Scenes Of 2010

▬ Sammy The King ▬ Field Marshal .H.'s Avatar

Default Hottest Sex Scenes Of 2010

Hottest Sex Scenes Of 2010
    Just when you think you have all the answers,
    I change the questions

Black Swan

So lesbianism was a hot-button issue in movies this year (no pun intended), with a bunch of flicks landing on this list due to girl-girl action. One of the most notorious scenes came in Darren Aronofsky's Black Swan.
    If you haven't seen the over-the-top ballet melodrama yet, the basic storyline involves two competing dancers, played by Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis, and a production of Swan Lake. Portman's character embarks on a journey of sexual self-discovery and brutal hallucinations, and winds up in a steamy makeout with Kunis's ballerina.
    Of course, in classic B-movie fashion, sex and death come hand in hand, and while I won't spoil the film's climax, let's just say it's a doozy.
    Last edited by .H.; 01-01-2011 at 02:12 PM.
    I change the questions

Hot Tub Time Machine

So Hot Tub Time Machine didn't exactly set the world on fire - I blame too much John Cusack, personally - but we definitely dug it. One of the best moment was the sex scene with The Office's Craig Robinson and Jessica Pare, better known as Don Draper's new wife on Mad Men.
    Buttoned up in her 60s business dress, you wouldn't think Pare was a bodacious hottie, but in this hot tub schtup session, she reveals a rack for which I can't help but say thanks.
    We're not gonna talk about the bit later where Rob Corddry has to blow Robinson. Let's be nice to each other.
    I change the questions

The American

The American was a little bit of a slow goer, but the George Clooney flick about an assassin hiding out in a small town in Italy has a lot worth recommending.
    For the purposes of this list, it's really just one thing - the scenes between Clooney and the lovely heart-of-gold prostitute Violante Placido. The pair have a scene towards the end of the movie that's both hot and fraught with drama, as he's never truly sure if he can trust her.
    I change the questions

Love And Other Drugs

2010 may well go down in history as The Year We Saw Anne Hathaway Naked A Lot, and that's perfectly fine by me. In the pharmaceutical rom-com Love And Other Drugs, she plays the romantic interest of Jake Gyllenhaal's Pfizer rep who also has early onset Parkinsons.
    The two engage in a scorching courtship that encompasses a couple absolutely smoking scenes, in which we see Hathaway's awesome body in a number of sinful situations. Sure, the movie on the whole was kind of a mess, but for a major studio flick to push the hump envelope so much was a hell of a thing.
    I change the questions

Splice

This one is a little perverse, but what can you expect - it's the 21st century, all bets are off when it comes to doing it. The bizarre sci-fi psy****rama Splicesaw a pair of scientists, played by Adrien Brody and Sarah Polley, create a new lifeform out of primordial gloop. For science!
    And then, of course, things go way off track. The creature, played by the otherworldly Delphine Chanaec, starts to learn a little faster than its creators want it to, and eventually seduces Brody's character. Things get crazy from there. I won't spoil it for you, but let's just say Polley gets a sex scene too.
    I change the questions

Chloe

Atom Egoyan's psychosexual thriller Chloelet us get even more familiar with the foxy Amanda Seyfried, and for that we thank it. As the titular call girl, she gets hired by Julianne Moore to test her husband's loyalty.
    Of course, nothing is ever that simple in the movies, and Chloe has more in mind than it seems. When she meets with Moore's character at a hotel, it isn't long before we get a little Sapphic action to mix things up a bit, the second such lesbian scene on our year-end list.
    I change the questions

Blue Valentine

It's rare that a movie can appeal a NC-17 rating, but amazingly the drama Blue Valentine pulled it off. The indie drama, starring Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams as a married couple, was originally given the rating kiss of death due to the movie's intense sex scene, but after an appeal by the Weinstein Company it was re-rated a hard R.
    The scene in question is hot, no doubt about it - Williams has stated in interviews that she had to take some time to recuperate after shooting the film's intimate moments - and it's also emotionally fraught, with the couple trying to rediscover their spark in a tawdry spat of oral sex in a motel room.
    I change the questions

Easy A

This one is kind of funny, as it's a fake sex scene. But really, isn't every movie sex scene fake? I mean, except The Brown Bunny? Easy A was probably the best high school comedy to hit this year, with great performances and a great premise.
    If you didn't see it, the gist is this: Olive, a high school student, does her gay friend a favor by pretending to bone him at a party so people will stop harassing him for being gay. Naturally, this kicks off a ridiculous series of events that demolishes her reputation. But, of course, we get a happy ending.
    I change the questions

The Runaways

So I'm not sure that The Runaways really captured why L.A.'s best all-girl rock band was such a catastrophic force, but it did have a spectacular performance by Boardwalk Empire's Michael Shannon as Kim Fowley and a hot girl-girl scene, so that's good enough.
    Kristen Stewart has received more than her share of criticism over her (let's say limited) acting, but it works as Joan Jett, the music-obsessed gutterpunk creative dynamo behind the band. And Dakota Fanning is all growed up as Cheri Currie, the suburban girl who gets ****ed into the vortex. So when the pair start ****ing face, it's titanic.
    I change the questions

The Killer Inside Me

So this raises the question - what exactly is a sex scene? Does it involve a manpart and a ladypart? That would disqualify a number of the scenes on this list already. Does it involve nudity? Not always. What it does involve is hotness, and even if it's not traditional, this next scene is bizarrely hot.
    In The Killer Inside Me, Casey Affleck plays a violent sociopath who also happens to be a serial killer. In one of the movie's many most notorious scenes, he rips off Jessica Alba's pants and administers a vicious spanking to her perfect backside. Sadly, this consensual moment opens a Pandora's Box for Affleck that leads to a nasty place later in the film, but if we're going to accept (safe, consensual, safe word-ridden) S&M play as sex, this definitely qualifies as one of the hottest sex scenes of the year.
    I change the questions

Weeds

Are you kidding me? The sexiest scene of the year was on... TV? Damn skippy, bozo. It's a point of fact that the entertainment you get on cable now is just as good if not better than the big screen. Showtime's Weeds has been sort of weak this season, but it still has one very strong point in its favor: ultra-MILF Mary-Louise Parker as series lead Nancy Botwin.
    The scene in question involved Parker and her new beau, played by... Mark-Paul Gosselar? You got it, buddy - Zach Morris from Saved By The Bell. He bends Parker over a bar commits acts of carnal knowledge in a scene that had me blinking my eyes and wondering if I'd just seen that on TV. And then, lo, the DVR rewinded.
    I change the questions

► the end ◄

I change the questions

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

nice share..
    thanks
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Quote Originally Posted by DesiCasanova View Post