Page 129 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 1954

Thread: Use ur imagination on Bollywood ****s -6

SB MahaGuru Colonel danny_daniel's Avatar

look at the quote of the shirt and think .. if this is really true.. they are really heavy

Disclaimer : All comments/views expressed in this post are all false and it has absolutely no bearing to the real person. All the comments are purely fantasies and should be taken in the same spirit. note:This user is not responsible any legal matters;if anyone find any illegal post can report this user. ALL PHOTOS POSTED by THIS USER COLLECTED FROM internet. Administrators of forum are requested to delete post which they find not legal.

The postings of mine in this forum is not my own collection. Most of the pictures are downloaded from internet posted by some one else..
    If you are a regular visitor of SB you know me .......

ab kahan jayegi..bada gadraya maaal hai

Disclaimer : All comments/views expressed in this post are all false and it has absolutely no bearing to the real person. All the comments are purely fantasies and should be taken in the same spirit. note:This user is not responsible any legal matters;if anyone find any illegal post can report this user. ALL PHOTOS POSTED by THIS USER COLLECTED FROM internet. Administrators of forum are requested to delete post which they find not legal.

The postings of mine in this forum is not my own collection. Most of the pictures are downloaded from internet posted by some one else..

arey ruk...tu khol kar rakh...aate hi baith jaungi...tu dekh hi raha hai khuli hui hai ..

kitne hoshiyaar ho...batao kis kamre mein chalna hai ..

SB ICON Lieutenant General don99's Avatar

Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot!!!
    "Don't wait for the Perfect moment.. take the Moment and make it Perfect."

is chote se button par itna load daloge to yahi hoga

kya chahti hai...main c****na jau... teri balls choti hai to main kya karu

wait for it to get loaded ... u will enjoy it

is ko aise hi bistar par patakna chahiye

showing her new p*nty to the whole world

Last edited by danny_daniel; 02-04-2016 at 11:20 PM.

latak gaye hai

who is gonna implement this for her

is that a under b00b visible ... or a glitch

behenji..khabar likhwane aayee ho ya khabar banne