Page 14 of 131 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Use ur imagination on Bollywood ****s -6

SB MahaGuru Colonel danny_daniel's Avatar

bas......ab nahi..aise hi rehne do

Disclaimer : All comments/views expressed in this post are all false and it has absolutely no bearing to the real person. All the comments are purely fantasies and should be taken in the same spirit. All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do. If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed.
    If you are a regular visitor of SB you know me .......

He could have put his arms around avoiding the a ss... But either he chose to take advantage of the scene

Disclaimer : All comments/views expressed in this post are all false and it has absolutely no bearing to the real person. All the comments are purely fantasies and should be taken in the same spirit. All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do. If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed.

lagta hai ..andar pehnanna bhul gayee hai ...

gif Image

mauka milte hi daboch liye

showing an expression of surprise as if she got a look at........

aaj tum aa rahe ho kamre mein

SB Champion Lieutenant the bull's Avatar

nice updates...........great thread.........keep posting.......tfs!

SB Champion Lieutenant the bull's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danny_daniel View Post

u can see the partition wall

not the partition wall...........partition valley!

now the qustion is...razor se yeh kya saaf karnegi

Last edited by danny_daniel; 05-02-2011 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the bull View Post
    not the partition wall...........partition valley!
    hehehehehehe

itna lamba hai ..BAT mera...chalega na

Banned Colonel

Thumbs up All moving moving.. WOW

lagta hai ..andar pehnanna bhul gayee hai ...

gif Image

Amazing work !!!

haath badao aur BALL(s) ko pakad lo

now the qustion is...razor se yeh kya saaf karnegi

jo yeh razor lay ga us kay yeh dain gi....cream lol free free free

lo...mera daaman kheench lo

grt share .............
    +++++++++++++
    Look At Everything As Though You Were Seeing It Either For The First OR Last Time

Quote Originally Posted by bariisto View Post
    grt share .............
    +++++++++++++
    Tanks of thanks buddy ...keep cumming

waise mandi main...bina paise ke bhi dikhta hai