Page 22 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Use ur imagination on Bollywood ****s -6

SB MahaGuru Colonel danny_daniel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesiCasanova View Post
    danny danny ...
    good job

ur avatar is more sexier than the posts ehehehehe

jaate ho to jao....bas kamre ki payment kar jana

Disclaimer : All comments/views expressed in this post are all false and it has absolutely no bearing to the real person. All the comments are purely fantasies and should be taken in the same spirit. All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do. If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed.
    If you are a regular visitor of SB you know me .......

just waned to have it with full pressure

Disclaimer : All comments/views expressed in this post are all false and it has absolutely no bearing to the real person. All the comments are purely fantasies and should be taken in the same spirit. All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do. If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed.

"Kyun ! Ab to touch ho gaya hoga na............?"

"Achchhe se soch ke bata do ! Is se jyada to me nahi de sakta.............."

"Wo dekh Vidya ! Danny is warming up for you...........be careful.........someone is also besides him.."

"What nonsense ! Dono ek hi ke peechhe kyun pade ho........."

"Arey mein bhi yahin hoo.......you can try on me as well......."

"OMG ! Ab mujhe thoda relax hua....mein to dono ko ek saath dekh ke dar hi gayi thi........."

"Kyun ! Isse bada to kya hoga is dukaan wale ke paas.........soch le !"

pehli picture mein hi daboch liye gaye the

bachpan se pakadne ki aadat kaam aa gayee

i m just luking at her pink bra

hotel nahi mila to kya hua.....yahi zamin par

khareed loon kya ise triple times of base price pe

le ...sungh le

dekh le...2 aankhon mein nahi aayenge

is it a unseen under b00b or pads

poking nips