Thread: Getting veiled threatening calls

Unregistered

Default Getting veiled threatening calls

I am getting veiled threat calls.

Its either a dumb man saying something in mocking,funny voice which i dont understand. He repeats the words. despite i say anything. Then asked abt numbers , he tells wrong numbers and disconnects.

Other type is a guy appearing as some bhai from dubai ...who greets me but finds that the number he has dailed is wrong.

I can guess the guys ..its one among three..and they are fighting with me over something.

They have challenged me ...and tried to insult me ...i have hinted that similar attempt can be done to them. Now they are aged and stronger than me in many respects.

I have hinted them that i can hurt their women's reputation and character by gossip ...as they did with my repu. This hint irritates them like anything...they did not expect something like this. But i did not expect them to hurt me like this either.

They wanted to have upper hand in this verbal duel and have been talking bad with me for long. I have got some gossip abt their sister as well ...just want to tell abt it when they gossip abt me next time....but i think i will create more rift and i want to hit the guy indirectly... the way he is behaving is weird and unexpected given our relationships. So i am just giving them back a dose iof their own medicine. But dont know how to frame comments so that it exposes one guys's sister bad act which expose his family traits....as well as warn him in loving, sarcastic tone.

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Its either a dumb man saying something in mocking,funny voice which i dont understand. He repeats the words. despite i say anything. Then asked abt numbers , he tells wrong numbers and disconnects.

Other type is a guy appearing as some bhai from dubai ...who greets me but finds that the number he has dailed is wrong.

I can guess the guys ..its one among three..and they are fighting with me over something.

They have challenged me ...and tried to insult me ...i have hinted that similar attempt can be done to them. Now they are aged and stronger than me in many respects.

I have hinted them that i can hurt their women's reputation and character by gossip ...as they did with my repu. This hint irritates them like anything...they did not expect something like this. But i did not expect them to hurt me like this either.

They wanted to have upper hand in this verbal duel and have been talking bad with me for long. I have got some gossip abt their sister as well ...just want to tell abt it when they gossip abt me next time....but i think i will create more rift and i want to hit the guy indirectly... the way he is behaving is weird and unexpected given our relationships. So i am just giving them back a dose iof their own medicine. But dont know how to frame comments so that it exposes one guys's sister bad act which expose his family traits....as well as warn him in loving, sarcastic tone.
    What do you want to achieve after all this - BE CLEAR IN YOUR MIND

- have these calls stopping so that you can get on with your normal life
    - Carry on this senseless battle of upmanship with some big time lossers
    - Make it as dirty as possible by involving other family members who most probably have nothing to do with the whole issue - Dont think that your family and loved ones will be spared

Sorry but I am not much in favor of dragging issues with such people hence I dont have any suggestions to your problem. I would just ignore and get busy with my life...

-

Change your Number man.... He may be your neighbor or business competitor. He is unable to do anything...so he is just shouting on the the phone. Don't loose your self control...do well in your job/business.
    Last edited by deepinheart; 22-01-2011 at 03:43 PM.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by deepinheart View Post
    Change your Number man.... He may be your neighbor or business competitor. He is unable to do anything...so he is just shouting on the the phone. Don't loose your self control...do well in your job/business.

repz added....

thank u Harry

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

But what exactly do u want from us? An idea to get rid of them or an idea to spread gossips abt their sisters & wives??
    If its the former then simply change ur number.
    It its d latter then sorry we cant help...

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

This man is an idiot for getting into this useless verbal duel. What does he want to achieve by doing this? Change your number and live like a normal man!
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

New Born

Just don't get into an argument, its useless as you don't know who it is. Just avoid the calls. Say 'wrong number' and hangup.

Young Gun

He is unable to do anything
    They are contacting my friends and in laws etc to do some damage...

i got a surprising responses from friend and he thinks me guilty as i did not responded to his hints abt the gossip ...friends meets such people and takes interest in gossip and idiot ones makes mistakes handling such things.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Quote Originally Posted by aapkadost View Post
    They are contacting my friends and in laws etc to do some damage...

i got a surprising responses from friend and he thinks me guilty as i did not responded to his hints abt the gossip ...friends meets such people and takes interest in gossip and idiot ones makes mistakes handling such things.

well my friend;

if ur friends are entertaining such gossips than u need a reality chec with ur friends..... i mean they are not even worth being called a friend.....

than u need a reality check for urself as well... do u really want to be as cheap as they are .... by gossiping around about thier ladies..... what good would it do.. ppl will laugh or say a word or two.... and forget the issue with next meal they take.... thats about it.... no one has time or interest in such things..... and ppl hu do have will come out with one thing or the other even without gossip...... so do u really need to work on it?

so what really u need to do....

change ur number for the good.... and move on with ur life to something materialistic..... do something for ur own benfit and that would benfit ur family.... does anything else matter.....

in such fights no one has the upper hands.... its just like a sea saw.... at one point u might have the upper hand and the next moment they will.... and it will go on.... so just leave it and move on.........

all the best

god bless u
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box
    THE X - GANG ..........
    ]

SB Champion Lieutenant prashant4u's Avatar

simply tell them that u have file a complait on their numbers...if then also continue then file the real one......

From what u wrote in your query i could understand only one thing, that u are getting calls from some weirdos and they are mocking you on the phone and u want to stop this.Is that it, if not just let me know.

To what i understood here are a few solutions.

U can lodge a complaint with the telephone dept, if u are getting calls on a landline against these numbers. Just make a note of the time when u get these calls and give it to them they will surely have records.

U can trace the number, if u are getting these calls on a mobile and lodge a complaint with the police or if u don't want to take this issue to such an extent then simply use the call barring service in your mobile.

And if u know who is giving u trouble then simply record those calls and get to the police.

Trying and spreading rumors or ill gossip about their women will get u no where. In fact u will make yourself an idiot and end up a loser. And by the way thats not the way to handle situations.